Evangelion: Absorption and Unbirth

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Evangelion: Absorption and Unbirth

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:51 am

Somehow, that was funnier than the absorption.

Again, I wish I could fanfic this to satisfaction. Though I'd change the fusion side.
Primarily a Cell vore writer, but not focused on such.

Now then, what to do with my latest idea...
TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby Orchestration » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:04 am

I was thinking at the point where Shinji got a taste of "Reika" (I guess that could be her name?) he would start shrinking as well and then she would use him for... things, but I guess that might be for another day.

I was also thinking of different series to try now, maybe Senran Kagura?
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:06 am

Orchestration wrote:I was thinking at the point where Shinji got a taste of "Reika" (I guess that could be her name?) he would start shrinking as well and then she would use him for... things, but I guess that might be for another day.

I was also thinking of different series to try now, maybe Senran Kagura?
Don't know of that one. I'm guessing it was too difficult to move Rei and Asuka into one spot and have them merge that way?

Hmm... trying to think of a good choice. Rosario+Vampire with Mizore and Kurumu merging into a Snow Fairy/Succubus hybrid?

TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby Beheader205 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Love the fusion :D Hope for more of this ^^
Beheader205
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dudeox05 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:10 am

Really awesome stuff! Keep it up.~ :gulp:
Dudeox05
Participator

Postby Orchestration » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:23 am

OK So a made more of a "comic" this time, it is 32 pages long.

Not so much unbirth this time though, more absorption. So I am not sure if I should post it here or make a new thread.

This time it is Sailor Moon. It starts just as Sailor Venus has shrunk the other 4 Sailor Scouts and puts them in her body. The scouts had been fighting a slime monster earlier that day, they won but unknown to everyone Sailor V was "infected" by it.

After the fight they all went to the beach, where Sailor V started shrinking them. By the time they realised what was happening it was too late. It is still V, the slime monster has not absorbed her, or taken over, it is just that she can not resist her slime girl instincts.

Once the rest of the Scouts are in her body V reverts to her "normal" form and continues her day at the beach, looking somewhat pregnant. She then heads home and goes to sleep.

The next day she heads to school, where she meets some of the other Scouts and her day just goes as normal.

Once she gets home she goes for a bath and reverts to her slime girl form. At this point all her lewd feelings, that had been building up whilst she walked around with her friends inside, in front of her other friends without them knowing they were in there, all becomes a bit too much.

She follows her slime girl instinct, to enhance her body by absorbing things and starts absorbing her friends, adding them all to her boobs. By the time she's done she's had an amazing orgasm and has a huge pair of boobs. She is surprised by just how big they are and forms a new bikini to see how she looks in it.

She heads off to bed but takes a quick look at her new boobs, whilst in her "normal" form before she does.

She wakes up and heads to school the next day, meeting Sailor Saturn as normal, who is quite shocked by V's new assets.

So err... should I start a new thread in Other/Combo or put it here?
Attachments
VV-01.png
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby Beheader205 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:13 am

As long as at least 1 girl gets unbirthed, it is fine here :P
Beheader205
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:45 am

I'd start a new thread in Works to be Shared that's just your K_Kisekae stuff.

TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby Orchestration » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:48 pm

Just to let you guys know, I now have these in full size in my gallery! :D
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby poldenski » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:47 am

I am having abit of difficulty finding the comic would it be possible to get a link or something to go the the gallary
poldenski
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ferflexo » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:00 pm

The fusion was just awesome. Haha love it

Favorite Evangelion Hentai
http://www.primehentai.com/makinami-strike-neon-genesis-evangelion-maidoll/
Ferflexo
New to the forum

Postby mifigor19 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:55 pm

Really well done. I never seen anyone doing unbirth in kisekae