Parent-child Reversal Story by ケン

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Parent-child Reversal Story by ケン

Postby Orchestration » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:33 pm

I am sure you guy are aware of this one. It is a series of pictures of a young girl getting older, whilst another girl gets younger and is eventually absorbed into the other girl but it also has a proper story to go with it.

The artist/story writer can be found here: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=4931495

I have used google translate to get a vague idea of the story but was wondering if it had been fully translated somewhere?

This is the rough idea I get:

It is the story of a mother (Miyuki) and daughter (Luna), where the 30 year old Miyuki is jealous of Luna's figure. Unknown to the Miyuki, Luna has acquired some sort of magic ring, which lets her change reality.

Luna sees her Miyuki as nothing more than something to be absorbed into her body, and used to make her figure even better, and when she realises Miyuki is jealous of her big boobs she goes ahead with it.

Luna asks Miyuki to take her bra shopping, where the sales clerk accidentally thinks Miyuki is Luna's little sister and that Miyuki is here to get her first bra. Miyuki get annoyed by this and states that they are here to get a new bra for Luna. Luna having been an E-cup just six months ago is now up to an F cup.

They go into the changing room where the first "absorption" takes place. Miyuki gets younger, getting shorter and her boobs get even smaller, Luna gets taller and goes from F-cups to L-Cups.

They then leave the store and it is decided the Miyuki needs new clothes as her old ones don't fit her. So they go in another shop to get her clothes. In the changing room a second absorption happens with Miyuki getting younger and Luna getting an even better figure.

Luna also has a lot of fun dressing Miyuki up in kids clothes, Miyuki is very embaressed at being a 30 year old dressed like a little kid.

They then head home where they meet Miyuki's sister (or co-worker). Where more absorptions take places.

At first Miyuki is reverted to a baby, and Luna get large milky boobs, going up to an M-cup. Miyuki starts to cry and realises it is because she is hungry. Luna goes to breast feed her Miyuki, who at first refuses to feed as Luna is her daughter but Luna points out that is the only way Miyuki is getting food, so Miyuki reluctantly agrees. Luna seems to take great joy in taunting her Miyuki and that fact that she's now breast feeding her own mother.

Miyuki's sister starts asking Luna about the baby, nothing about this seems weird to her due to the power of the ring. Luna tells her that the baby is called Miyuki but it does not occur to her that the baby is in fact her sister.

Miyuki tells Luna to stop it because if she gets any smaller she is going to "want to crawl into a hole". Luna is delighted to here here say this and says she didn't think she would here such things come from her mother mouth and that she will "grant her wish".

Luna is then pregnant with Miyuki, the sister doesn't even notice the change and asks Luna when the baby is due.

Luna then proceeds to "mercilessly" absorb her mother, untill you can not even tell she is pregnant any more. Just as Miyuki think the reversion can not go any further back, being just a fertilised egg, the sperm splits of from her and swims away, leaving Miyuki's conciousness in the un-fertilised egg.

Miyuki wonders what will happen to her now, as she is no longer fertilised. The egg travels back along the fallopian tubes and into the ovaries where she begins to get absorbed into Luna's body. She brakes further and further down until she is nothing more than a DNA strand, which is absorbed into Luna's DNA. At which point Miyuki ceases to exist.

Luna seemingly absorbs all her mothers skills and knowledge but not her personality, so she is still Luna an 11 year old girl but with a lot of knowledge/skills and an amazing body with M-cup or larger boobs.

So does anyone know if this has been translated properly, or if there is someone willing to translate it?

The two parts:
http://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=2480224
http://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=2480606
Attachments
36478975_p0.jpg
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Re: Parent-child Reversal Story by ケン

Postby lunamoon123 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:25 pm

Wouldn't it look a bit odd for an 11 year old to have huge breats at that size? Breasts are heavy, if a C cup is heavy for me, I can't imagine how hard it would be for that 11 year old to walk with an M cup. The realism of this story is quite unlikely but props to the author for a unique idea and imagination. Adieu~!

-Luna
lunamoon123
New to the forum

Postby lunamoon123 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:29 pm

And I know 日本語 which I assume is the language this is written in but unfortunely not enough to translate an entire story. Sumimasen.
lunamoon123
New to the forum

Postby Orchestration » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:09 am

Well this is what she looks like at the end, I didn't see anything about her being older but it might be in there. But by the time she looks like this and with having all her Mom memories, I guess she could be considered like 20+? It is all just a fantasy though, so I don't think it particularly needs to be realistic.
Attachments
36522329_480mw_p0.jpg
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth