LF: Harry Potter themed Unbirth

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

LF: Harry Potter themed Unbirth

Postby Dredga » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:19 pm

There has to got to be some out there, right? Or you can just post ones that you thought up.
Dredga
New to the forum

Re: LF: Harry Potter themed Unbirth

Postby Brainfood » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:26 pm

Hah, was about to mention mine when I noticed your name was the same as the one on the notification I got.
Brainfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby psy7 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:36 pm

there was one if i remember correctly where a witch was tasked by dumbledore to protect harry in which she unbirthed him and breast vore ron and hermoine when they witnessed what was happening
psy7
Been posting for a bit

Postby mewha » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:41 pm

I love the idea of unbirth or any kind of vore in the Harry Potter universe, it seems like it's a very under used setting.
mewha
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth