Looking for snake unbirth art

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for snake unbirth art

Postby TR1408 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:16 pm

There's quite a little of it as far as I can tell and it'd be interesting to see if anyone knew of any.

And to be clear, I mean the snake being unbirthed, not someone being unbirthed by a snake.
TR1408
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for snake unbirth art

Postby Servothehusky » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:39 pm

Servothehusky
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Fri May 01, 2015 2:14 am

It's true, this is really hard to find. And something I really love to see. It's a fun idea.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zohashi » Fri May 01, 2015 6:09 am

One someone showed me just a couple days ago...
http://pasteldaemon.tumblr.com/image/97670901996
And an old favorite that comes to mind.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7554975/
Zohashi
Been posting for a bit

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Thu May 07, 2015 5:04 am

I really want to see more content on the topic or even snake vore where the snake is vored.
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby vuurdraak249 » Fri May 29, 2015 9:28 pm

vuurdraak249
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth