Feral Pred Unbirthing Human Prey + TF?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Feral Pred Unbirthing Human Prey + TF?

Postby razorfield9 » Sat May 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Hey y'all. I haven't posted here in for quite some time, and I was wondering if any of the more experienced among you can recall there ever being stories involving a feral animal (not anthro) unbirthing a human, with TF by the end? Weird list of constraints right? There was a collection of interactive stories penned on this subject, but I kind of exhausted those already, and was wondering if anybody here could point me in the right direction. I can recall DreamWeevil's Story from a Looooong time ago, Danielle the Dragon I believe, and that was quite great. My favorite preds for UB like this are dogs, deer, and dragons, though I'll accept it if there aren't any other examples.

Again, I'd be appreciative if anybody knows where too look for this kind of thing.

Regards
Strawberries are deleterious
razorfield9
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Feral Pred Unbirthing Human Prey + TF?

Postby soullesschao » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:19 am

I know we have a story involving wolves and the concepts in the gallery. I hunt for but I' on a mobile.
soullesschao
Participator

Return to Unbirth