Snake unbirth - discussion more than a request

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Snake unbirth - discussion more than a request

Postby TR1408 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:38 am

Every day I keep expecting to find some sort of art showing women unbirthing snakes, but in my experience it's relatively rare. I keep expecting it because I'd imagine that's the most obvious sort of unbirth, but now I'm thinking maybe that's why it's so rare?
It's not just obvious, it's doable in real life, so it's alot more common with real life videos than artworks with snakes or rats or other minute critters inserted into vaginas (I think the reason I keep expecting it is because I hope, like me, alot of people would rather have constructed fantasies than real-life cruelty to animals and health-hazards for sex).
Another possibility is it's because of the beastiality element to it, and that simply doesn't tickle the fancies of a larger part of those who like unbirth.
Maybe it's because of something as simple as hygiene - that even in fantasies people can't get over the filthiness of it?

I don't know, but I'm interested in discussion. Why do you think it might be?
TR1408
Been posting for a bit

Re: Snake unbirth - discussion more than a request

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:10 am

i too would like to see more of it, i hate how rare it is. people are fine with snakes voring prey but its never the case on the contrary. Could we make this a thread for some snake vore, and unbirth along with discussion? That would be great :D
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby Servothehusky » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:54 am

I have snake unbirth if that is what you are seeking?

http://aryion.com/g4/view/273488
Servothehusky
Participator

Postby TR1408 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:54 am

Servothehusky wrote:I have snake unbirth if that is what you are seeking?

Yes, you're one of the few exceptions, but it's still very rare, and I'm just curious why people think that is.
TR1408
Been posting for a bit

Postby TR1408 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:06 pm

There's also a grey muscular furry woman (I think she's a mongoose or wolverine) that's played with her snake friend/pet in a few Ask "strips", that I can't remember the name of for the life of me.
TR1408
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:18 pm

This is something I love to see, and would love to see more of. Especially big snakes...
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vuurdraak249 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:36 pm

on this site are some with unbirthing a snake
and even 1 or 2 where a human eats a snake
https://aryion.com/g4/view/242934?p=7

and this page has also some stuff of what you would like just look at the whole commic

https://aryion.com/g4/view/254374
vuurdraak249
Been posting for a bit

Postby warioeagle » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:49 am

When you say art, do you mean stories too or just drawings?
warioeagle
???

Postby Servothehusky » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:15 am

TR1408 wrote:
Servothehusky wrote:I have snake unbirth if that is what you are seeking?

Yes, you're one of the few exceptions, but it's still very rare, and I'm just curious why people think that is.
it's a required taste, most art that are drawn are usually commissions and not personal art, not a lot of people seem to put snake being unbirth, kinda like with me, not a lot of people want to get unbirth by a Cuntboy.. I could be wrong about that, I am the only artist out there that draws in commonly
Servothehusky
Participator

Return to Unbirth