What is UB to you?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

What is UB to you?

Postby NeonValley » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:27 am

Unbirthing seems to be a pretty generic term. Simply revolves around vaginal insertion. After that there seems to be undefined subcategories. I've been into.UB for a while but wasn't until 3 years ago I realized it is a somewhat popular concept in vore. But there seems to be different types of unbirthing.

For example, in many depict living sex toys. The one being unbirthed never never fully gets consumed one even enters the cervix. and comes out in the end of the act. Others take on a predatory standpoint where the sex element is secondary. The one being unbirthed is fully consumed and digested. Or goes in never to come back out. And unlike sexual unbirthing where both characters get enjoyment, predatory unbirthing where the prey is forced against its will. Another form is bullying or vengeance. An object or loved one is unbirthed with about 3rd character watching in horror.

For me, the last 2 are my favorite. The idea of genitalia swallowing and killing, or items being swallowed never to be seen again is amusing. I'm not sure if it's the gore factor or the danger factor.

So, what is unbirthing to y'all?
NeonValley
New to the forum

Re: What is UB to you?

Postby Shmendrich » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:09 am

Its just a term and I dont think it matters much, but for me unbirth is:
Returning a char to the womb, keeping it alive and maybe connecting some sort of umbilical cord or tentacle to him, maybe just something shoved down his throat to keep him fed. It can contain transformation or regression but thats another matter.

Pussy vore is when the char is digested inside the pussy by any type of juices, digested or merged/transformed in to them

Living dildo when the char is used as a dildo, either just for pleasure of the pred or for torture with extremely strong vaginal muscles that contract and crush the life out of the squirming prey.

That last one doesnt really have any name for me I guess. Its just some sort of sizeplay :3
Shmendrich
Somewhat familiar

Postby symbiote01 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:41 am

This question pops up every few years, and it's nice to see if people's answers change over that time. Personally, I go for a couple of pretty narrow definitions.

For me, unbirth can be the ultimate answer to her cries for 'More, more!' It is an intimate sexual act in which one party physically enters the womb (specifically, not just the vagina as that would just be 'insertion') of the other, for their shared benefit/pleasure. Focus for me is on the sensation of closeness and togetherness, of peace and protection (something I can't fathom 'vore' having). The unbirthee gets a full-on body hug, and literally every move they make can be felt by the unbirther. By the magic of fiction, she gets enjoyment out of the arrangement as well, perhaps because of physical touch, or motherly instinct, or a heady influx of hormones, or a hunger for 'more'. Death and digestion (my definition of 'vore') never enters the picture (though fears of it, however unfounded, might).

However, it doesn't have to be sexual. I've seen many stories (and written a few) where the person enters the womb by some other means (usually magical or pseudo-science). In at least one, unbirth was like a funhouse ride- a neat gimmick and fuel for a pregnancy fetish. In another, it was the result of a horrific disease, and it's victims simply adapted and moved on. In some, the unbirthee is reduced to an infant- to better resemble a natural pregnancy.

Size play can work (and often makes the story easier to take), but I prefer her to have a big belly at the end (so, shrink down to get in, but grow once in the womb). I come from a pregnancy side of the fetish, I guess. Thoughts of being digested are nightmare fuel for me. An animal that opens its mouth will have to fight me- I would sooner beat it to death than allow it to eat me. I would sooner try to tear it apart from the inside than die quietly. A would-be unbirther who tricks me into vore is a dirty, nasty cheat and I will not go peacefully (even knowing that might be exactly what they want). In FurryMuck, my fur lived for many years and was unbirthed many, many times; he was vored once, and was never played again (he died).
symbiote01
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:04 am

Shmendrich wrote:Its just a term and I dont think it matters much, but for me unbirth is:
Returning a char to the womb, keeping it alive and maybe connecting some sort of umbilical cord or tentacle to him, maybe just something shoved down his throat to keep him fed. It can contain transformation or regression but thats another matter.

Pussy vore is when the char is digested inside the pussy by any type of juices, digested or merged/transformed in to them

Living dildo when the char is used as a dildo, either just for pleasure of the pred or for torture with extremely strong vaginal muscles that contract and crush the life out of the squirming prey.

That last one doesnt really have any name for me I guess. Its just some sort of sizeplay :3

What this person says...

I only had one unbirth picture done for me, usually I prefer seeing the umbilical cord, and usually that can show a mother to son/daughter connection, depending on the gender of the victim. Things can go either way between the predator and victim of unbirth. Unbirth can give choice of age regression (in which the age of the victim changes, however, as I am also new with unbirth, I cannot say my definition with my own words.) or it can go with transformation, in which the genetics of the victim will eventually over time change.

Vaginal vore is when the victim of vaginal vore is consumed in a sexually explicit manner and is digested inside of the vaginal areas of the predator's body. As for the other two, I have not had any works done involving them, but I am looking to see something else eventually, but it's likely outside of this category of vore (presumably a more unique kind of vore, but I won't discuss what it is, as it is off of the subject should I give the name).
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadesofBlack » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:30 am

I tend to dislike cruelty connected to it as a general rule. But I enjoy both fatal/nonfatal or permanent/nonpermanent unbirth.

I'm particularly fond of the idea of living sex toys and full-body insertion, especially if the prey can be hidden and kept for a while, or is carried nonchalantly. It doesn't have to be permanent, but it's still about sex (or motherhood and tenderness in a few cases) and power play.

But it can be permanent. I do have somewhat of a fascination with these things being a bit dangerous. Where there's a chance, (sometimes 100% but sometimes as low as 5%, it doesn't have to be specified but it can be) that what goes in is a one way trip, there's a sense of excitement and risk added to the pleasure. Which makes it sound like it must be that much more pleasurable.

So yeah, insertion, tame, explicit, permanent, temporary, I'm especially fond of cases of semi permanent entrapment, where the pred could let them out, but doesn't feel like it yet. Bulging and looking pregnant, or bulgeless due to magic or TARDIS technology, the prey stays inside, gets absorbed, gets turned into girl juice... I enjoy all of that, depending on my mood really. I just tend to dislike outright cruelty and torture when it comes to unbirth.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ParentJam » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:58 am

NeonValley wrote:The idea of genitalia swallowing and killing, or items being swallowed never to be seen again is amusing.

Pretty much this for me. Though I like it almost exclusively in a 'Monstergirl' fashion, usually with nagas, 'driders', or other creatures that can sport a vagina ten times the size of a normal woman.
I usually don't think about how exactly it is that the prey 'dies', but always imagined it to be some sort of unique digestion/absorption that had evolved over time.

And sometimes I just imagine that the prey is trapped for all eternity, with the predator serving as a living jail, the fleshy prison depriving the prey of any freedom of movement.
All sense of up and down taken away, no light reaching the deep inside of the predator, making the sense of sight worthless, marking the whole ordeal extremely disorientating.
And all the prey hears is a steady heartbeat and the shifting of flesh, which on its turn overstimulates the sense of feeling, as all mechanoreceptors are continually in touch with the surrounding.
ParentJam
Been posting for a bit

Postby Borealis » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:33 am

NeonValley wrote:For example, in many depict living sex toys. The one being unbirthed never never fully gets consumed one even enters the cervix. and comes out in the end of the act. Others take on a predatory standpoint where the sex element is secondary. The one being unbirthed is fully consumed and digested. Or goes in never to come back out. And unlike sexual unbirthing where both characters get enjoyment, predatory unbirthing where the prey is forced against its will.

This is really the only thing on the unbirth spectrum that appeals to me on a personal level. Once it starts getting all motherly/"return the the womb"-ey or has digestion [in the womb] then I'm very much out.

I'm always a bit averse to tagging my stories that have vaginal insertion and being used as a living sex toy sort of content with the "UB" tag, because I appreciate it's a distinct preference from the other stuff I just mentioned. But there's not really a universal alternative, other than the catch-all term "insertion".
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Emi » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:19 am

Ah, ummm... creating an UB project currently. I always thought it's a turn off for me, but... sometimes I find this funny:)
Attachments
prey_size2.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Groblek » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:33 am

To me, unbirth is anything that can be suitably described as the reverse of the process of birth. I wouldn't call vaginal insertion UB, until they pass the cervix. Over the years, I've written most of the possible variants just to explore the concept, but I prefer it to be either an ultimate sort of intimacy for a lover or a way of recycling/forced reincarnation into a woman's baby. As with Symbiote, I come to this from the pregnancy fetish side of things, and I've always found it a bit odd for this to be classified as a subset of vore.

I've only rarely seen a story with digestion in the womb that I like, both because I'm just not a fan of fatalities in my fiction, and because it is almost alway utterly ridiculous biologically. I'm a professsional bio geek, and the distortions of human anatomy required for most digestion scenarios make me cringe.

That said, I have always had a fascination with the darker side when it does stay biologically plausible - I blame this in part on the story that introduced me to the concept, "Mr. F is Mr. F" by the SF author J.G. Ballard. The story ends with the main character's unconception. Taking a regression to what I see as the logical conclusion and having the UB'd person be not only unconceived, but unovulated by their new mother does fascinate me, though it disturbs me at the same time. And even there, I prefer to magically allow the now-trapped person to remain conscious, which is its own special sort of disturbed and twisted. Like I said, I see this as the darker side, and it's quite a contrast to the wierd romances which are my other primary style of UB story these days.

The current comic-in-progress collaboration with Donutwish that we just posted the cover for really stems from my pet peeve of the way people break biology in their UB stories. It's going to be an illustrated exploration of the entire process from same-size unbirth through unovulation, with anatomical diagrams and notes on where to stop the process depending on what sort of story you're writing.

So, for me, the short answer is that if it involves entry into the womb and whatever happens is consistent with only slight warping of human biology, it counts as unbirth. Stomach acids in the womb, or a direct connection between the womb and stomach will make me want to give you remidial anatomy lessons.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby emilyvore » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:39 am

To me, UB has always stood for Ultimate Butts
emilyvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Paradox » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:32 pm

To me its very close to the motherly protection and pregnancy.
The process of Unbirth itself aint in my top focus, I rather like the idea of being inside.
I like the thought of being regressed to a fetus and being save and loved inside my new mommies belly.
How she likes to carry me around, play with me (pokings? :lol: ) or speaking with me in a lovely manner.

Since i also have a fetish for pregnant ladies I too like the thought of my new mommy having fun in sexual ways :)
I guess its mainly the naughtiness speaking of me, but it would also mean that she enjoyed her life with me and I wouldn't be a disturbance.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:09 pm

I've been roaming around the net lately and I've come across a few images that CLAIM to be unbirth, and vore but that's for another thread, but all it is is a man and woman having sex. To me, Unbirth is not just the insertion of the penis into the vagina, in technical terms. It's the insertion of the entire person into the vagina. To put it less technically, it's not just a dick going into a pussy, it's the entire body, whether it's male, female or otherwise, going into the pussy.

But, I digress, unbirth has many meanings these days. Kingdom Hearts, the latest game before the ".5"s started coming out, I can't remember the name of them, for a while I'd search for unbirth on google and it would bring up images of the enemies from that game, now known as the Unversed.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby acrylic » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:14 pm

To me unbirth is a friend of cock vore. They are fun
acrylic
Participator

Postby NeonValley » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:58 pm

Thanks for the answers. Such a mysterious fetish it peaks my curiosity. I like predatory unbirthing. A part of the body that gives life takes life. I think the opposition to reality is what makes it appealing.

Groblek, I know it's biologically impossible. UB like many fetishes revolves around the impossible. Of course, odds are being defied every day. You hear oddities on the news all the time. Though UB goes beyond oddity.

I suppose one could get creative and say that on an alien planet a species of animal has developed such abilities to consume and digest prey through the genitalia as an additional source of nutrients to a fast growing fetus whereas the mother couldn't yield enough nutrients to support her and her baby. Basically without unbirthing the baby becomes parasitic and starves the mother.

Or unbirthing be a mating display where it's the female who's trying to attract the male and unbirthing suggested sexual superiority.

Of course those are just theories. ;)
NeonValley
New to the forum

Postby Groblek » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:16 pm

Just to clarify, my problem isn't with the biological impossibility - after all, I've been writing UB stories nearly exclusively for about 15 years now. If I had a problem with the fact that it's technically impossible, I'd have driven myself mad early on. :)

My problem is with breaking biology more than necessary - in general with my fiction, I'll give a writer one major impossibility if it's necessary for the story, but not much more than that, and none if they're breaking it out of what appears to be sheer ignorance. If you've researched the subject well, it's not hard to come up with ways of acheiving the same result without overtly rearranging the body's organ systems in ways that make no sense. (Yes, even for something like digestion). If your pred is written as human, but with the ability to eat/unbirth people, I expect their anatomy to remain essentially the same. I'm much more forgiving of anything not based on a real creature, especially the assorted magical critters/demons/what have you.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Minininja » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:54 pm

Unbirth for me is basically the ultimate fulfillment of a primary fetish. I have always wanted to be helpless to a woman sexually dominating me for her own pleasure, and inadvertently mine as well. Thus, while same size unbirth really holds little to no appeal to me, unless exotic aliens or monster girls are the predators; the idea of extreme size differences and GTS is very favorable.

The idea of forcibly being used like a living sex toy to pleasure a woman, and moreover becoming trapped and/or unable to escape except by her whim is a whole other level of arousing for me. To think that the more I struggle, the more pleasure I bring her; and the more pleasure I bring her, the more she wants to keep me in there, or keep me until next time.

While I have no problem with getting sucked into the womb and having something attached to me, the thought that this is the end to me being forced to please her leaves me empty like its anti-climatic.

Description/depictions of the process being fatal are even less appealing. Why should I have to die to live out my fantasy of sexually gratifying a woman with my entire body? Assuming (hypothetically) I could live through it each time and succeed myself in this dream, or have her succeed with me as the medium to multiple orgasms; why would either of us be content with just doing this one time?

Being let out or not doesn't matter to me, but being able to do it anytime she wants and that being often does. Its the Dominant and submissive play all the way.

In conclusion, it's about me and her sexually and nothing else matters and leave the fatality, finality, and science out of it because its a fantasy that I would want both of us to keep on living if it ever happened. Therefore, if you satisfy my imagination for it, I will cheer and applaud you forever, but otherwise you get a "meh", a passing glance, and maybe a pat on the back.
Minininja
Participator

Postby Kali » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:17 pm

When I say unbirth I mean the entering of a whole being into the female genitalia of another being.

Unbirth to me is more than just an arousing concept or something done for kicks.

It involves a lot more trust and in the end the intimacy is much more palpable than mere intercourse. The friction,the bodily fluids involved and the pressure make it sound very appealing to me.

I don't like fatalities, mischief or revenge as part of it really. It can be sexual or non sexual. It can be motherly or erotic but not in the sense of an one night stand kind of thing, because it literally involves someone getting into the body of another with a chance of never going out.

It can involve regression to fetus or other changes mental or otherwise but as a rule I don't like it to be a stressing experience for the prey involved. The panic/fear or domination aspect leaves me uninterested and rather uncomfortable.
“The way you make love is the way God will be with you.”Rumi
Kali
???

Return to Unbirth