Mobian Unbirth

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Mobian Unbirth

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sun May 15, 2016 1:13 pm

So Which female Mobian would you have unbirth you and possibly become your mother:

1. Amy the Hedgehog
2. Rouge
3. Sally Acorn the Chipmunk
4. Vanilla the Bunny (Mother of Cream)
5. An adult version of Cream the Bunny.
6. Nicole (If she were brought from the computer world into the real world)
7. Blaze the Cat.
8. Sonia (Sonic's Gender opposite from an alternate universe.)
9.Styx the Badger (From the new Sonic Boom.)

I think I'd go with Blaze the Cat, cause Silver the Hedgehog could be the dad.... or Amy the Hedgehog, cause then Sonic the Hedgehog could be the dad.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: Mobian Unbirth

Postby Thagrahn » Sun May 15, 2016 5:10 pm

I don't do Mobian, but due to my fusona, I would go with either Nicole or Blaze.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FanficFetishist » Sun May 15, 2016 6:31 pm

There's several more options for Mobian girls other than what you listed. Here's a list.

Currently canon (either games or Archie comics): Amy Rose, Cream the Rabbit, Vanilla the Rabbit, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Wave the Swallow, Shade the Echidna, Honey the Cat, Marine the Raccoon, Sticks the Badger, Tikal the Echidna, Sally Acorn, Bunnie D'Coolette, Nicole the Holo-Lynx, Lupe the Wolf, Relic the Pika, Sonar the Fennec, Coral the Betta, Pearly the Manta, Echo the Dolphin, Queen Angelica the Anglerfish, Dulcy the Dragon (recently redesigned in the comics), Bunker the Tortoise, Jian the Tiger, Cinder the Pheasant, Thunderbolt the Chinchilla, Conquering Storm, Abyss the Squid, Clove the Pronghorn, Cassia the Pronghorn, Nephthys the Vulture, Breezie the Hedgehog, Wendy 'Witchcart' Naugus, Carrotia the Rabbit, Zeena

Removed from canon or canon questionable (due to the Archie reboot): Julie-Su, Jani-Ca, Saffron, Rich Nights, Endless Reach, Constant Vigil, Bernadette Hedgehog, Queen Alicia Acorn, Hershey the Cat, Rosemary Prower, Mina the Mongoose, Queen Hathor the Felidae, Lien-Da, Regina Ferrum, Fiona Fox, Princess Alicia (evil Sally), Buns Rabbot (evil Bunnie), Rosy the Rascal (yandere Amy)
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sun May 15, 2016 6:38 pm

FanficFetishist wrote:There's several more options for Mobian girls other than what you listed. Here's a list.

Currently canon (either games or Archie comics): Amy Rose, Cream the Rabbit, Vanilla the Rabbit, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Wave the Swallow, Shade the Echidna, Honey the Cat, Marine the Raccoon, Sticks the Badger, Tikal the Echidna, Sally Acorn, Bunnie D'Coolette, Nicole the Holo-Lynx, Lupe the Wolf, Relic the Pika, Sonar the Fennec, Coral the Betta, Pearly the Manta, Echo the Dolphin, Queen Angelica the Anglerfish, Dulcy the Dragon (recently redesigned in the comics), Bunker the Tortoise, Jian the Tiger, Cinder the Pheasant, Thunderbolt the Chinchilla, Conquering Storm, Abyss the Squid, Clove the Pronghorn, Cassia the Pronghorn, Nephthys the Vulture, Breezie the Hedgehog, Wendy 'Witchcart' Naugus, Carrotia the Rabbit, Zeena

Removed from canon or canon questionable (due to the Archie reboot): Julie-Su, Jani-Ca, Saffron, Rich Nights, Endless Reach, Constant Vigil, Bernadette Hedgehog, Queen Alicia Acorn, Hershey the Cat, Rosemary Prower, Mina the Mongoose, Queen Hathor the Felidae, Lien-Da, Regina Ferrum, Fiona Fox, Princess Alicia (evil Sally), Buns Rabbot (evil Bunnie), Rosy the Rascal (yandere Amy)

Okay, so with those, and the ones I listed myself, who do you pick?
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby Minininja » Sun May 15, 2016 7:28 pm

I pick either Rouge or Vanilla, but I would pick Rouge if the two of them stood in front of me and made me choose.
Minininja
Participator

Postby FanficFetishist » Sun May 15, 2016 7:32 pm

Sally, Bunnie, Rouge, Lupe, Jian, Breezie, and Clove
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby firelordzx5 » Sun May 15, 2016 9:29 pm

Either Rouge or Amy... Though Vanilla won't be bad too ^^,
new endo pony interactive here in Eka's! :D
http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=421&page=1
firelordzx5
Participator

Postby seth270 » Sun May 15, 2016 9:48 pm

On a Standing point I'd Pick 3 outta the whole bunch for reasons

1 Sally Acorn : Reason being If unbirthed by her I'd be royalty.

2: Vanilla the rabbit : Reason being She's already a Well experienced parent.

3: Amy Rose: Reason being she's a personal fave mobian pred in most forms of vore UB included
seth270
Participator

Postby Saiai » Mon May 16, 2016 1:27 am

I'm not too big into Mobians or UB myself, but I suppose if I was looking to be raised into a right badass and have some bitchin' new genes to go with the talent, I'd skip the list and go to the top tier Mobian Inquisitor, Nadia Deket.
Attachments
nadia.png
Speaking of which, even if you're not into Sonic characters, this is a bitchin' webcomic.
nadia.png (117.21 KiB) Viewed 12990 times
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zarpaulus » Tue May 17, 2016 6:42 am

I thought it was canon characters only?

And let's be real, if Inquisitor Deket were to "vore" anyone she'd use her teeth.

For my fave unbirth preds in Sonic canons I'd say Sally, Lupe, and Fiona have the proper hips for it.
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Thu May 19, 2016 4:15 am

Rogue ftw for most kinds of vore, unbirth and transformed into a Mobian like her? Oh yeah.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SpyIsSpy » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:29 pm

There's a few I would like...

It comes down to the fetish - If fatal, or if rebirthed;

If fatal, I'd have to say Fiona Fox- Although it is a close call with Rouge.

If rebirthing, I'd go with Blaze, but I'd also be pretty content with Sally Acorn, too.
SpyIsSpy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Minininja » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:27 am

For me, it's definately Rouge the Bat and Vanilla Bunny all the way, but Dulcy the Dragon gets my attention a lot as well so think of her as an honorable mention.
Minininja
Participator

Postby raivun » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:55 am

What about Bunnie Robot?
raivun
Participator

Postby Date Masamune » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:32 am

eh personally I would go with Lupe the wolf
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:55 am

I'd have to go with an adult fem tails or vanilla.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheDJTC » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:48 am

Amy Rose def. Would inherent the piko piko hammer. XD
TheDJTC
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth