Looking for a Karbo style unbirth/insertion comic

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a Karbo style unbirth/insertion comic

Postby Zub » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:29 am

Gonna ask if anyone remembers someone did a Karbo style one page comic. The little people were running from the giant girl and hid in a cave or what they thought was one. By the time they realized it was a wet cave trap it was too late and her pussy lips closed them in.
It was done like Karbo did it but I know he does not do that content.
Anyone have it or remember?
Thanks
Last edited by Zub on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking for a Karbo style unbirth/insertion comic?

Postby xwrath » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:51 am

This?
Attachments
1468033712398-0.jpg
1468033712398-1.jpg
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking for a Karbo style unbirth/insertion comic?

Postby Zub » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:06 am

xwrath wrote:This?

No, same concept though but outside was morphed to look like either a cave entrance or hole in a tree, can't remember which. Anywhoo by the time he realized it was either of the two it was too late and you saw her pussy lips close up. Art style was close to the same though...
It was on a thread in here but not the UB thread. Was not on a artists page.
Thanks though
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking for a Karbo style unbirth/insertion comic

Postby MrVore1990 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:17 am

I know exactly what you are talking about I remember finding it not to long ago but i cant remember the artist's name for the life of me.
MrVore1990
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrVore1990 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:48 pm

MrVore1990
Been posting for a bit

Postby anthony050 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:11 am

xwrath, Woul you happen to know the name of the artist who made that pic? I remember seeing their work before but I can't recall their name
anthony050
Participator

Postby xwrath » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:36 am

anthony050 wrote:xwrath, Woul you happen to know the name of the artist who made that pic? I remember seeing their work before but I can't recall their name

No, I got that by chance from 8chan, try asking there https://8ch.net/vore/res/726.html ( I don't know if the guy who posted knows)
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zub » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:42 am

MrVore1990 wrote:Is this your card http://aryion.com/g4/view/234758

I look at it again and it is it...Thanks Mrvore. maybe if I searched my own posts I would have founf it...Derp award for me.
Kudos to Ronniefinn
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anthony050 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:48 am

xwrath wrote:
anthony050 wrote:xwrath, Woul you happen to know the name of the artist who made that pic? I remember seeing their work before but I can't recall their name

No, I got that by chance from 8chan, try asking there https://8ch.net/vore/res/726.html ( I don't know if the guy who posted knows)

Oh ok Thanks
anthony050
Participator

Return to Unbirth