Are there more boys than girls into unbirthing?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

are more boys into ub than gurls <questionmark> my keyboard couldnt handle the chinese soup

Poll ended at Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:28 pm

im a <boy> into unbirthing
64%
im a <girl> into unbirthing
8%
no, i doubt that there are more girls into unbirthing
16%
yes, there could be more girls than boys into unbirthing
11%
yes, there could be more girls into unbirthing, im a girl, also into roleplaying
2%

Total votes : 198

Re: Are there more boys than girls into unbirthing?

Postby Hansony » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:23 am

Don't know if this has been said before, but for this to be meaning full you would need to know how many men vs how many women are into vore in general.

The reason for this is that if the total is 100 male pr female, then if your poll here show 10 male pr female that actually mean females are 10 times more likely to be interested in unbirth then men.
So while I don't have a problem with you making a poll at all, you should be careful with how you intrepid the data from that poll
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:56 am

Hmm it actually resembles almost the same ratio of the general vore poll.
But here the girls percentage is a wee bit higher, 7 percent vs. 17 percent hmm... where is the statistics guy :)
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheWickedestPrince » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:03 am

I can only speak from my own limited experiences, but I wonder whether the reason there's so many less women, might be because so many of these pictures lack context, or genuine emotion? Too many times, the character being unbirthed is...kind of uninspiring? It can be hard to understand what led to their selection, other than a crime of convenience.

But.

The only women I've ever met who were deeply into unbirthing, were just as interested in the who, and the why, and the when, rather than just isolating the mechanics of the act itself.

They also cared deeply about how I reacted to it all. Often, that seemed to be the most important part. Many of the stories we wrote together, were only ever intended to be read by an audience of two.

I can understand why looking at image galleries can't offer the same experience.
TheWickedestPrince
New to the forum

Postby jaykayeight » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:06 am

id like to add something about the boys score. i hope that ill describe it correct. its something i realized just recently: i guess alot of boys like the thought of being unbirthed by a girl from a preys perspective. but as i got to know, some boys would like to have unbirthing abilities themselves. when you hear their thoughts, its almost exact the same sentiments as a girl would associate with unbirthing.
some go as far as imagining that their stretchy cock would be like a substitute vagina. they would play a female pred not just to fill out the missing part but they imagine having unbirthing abilities themselves.

at first i got a bit uhm puzzled. but now i realize sentiments are shared in both genders equally. some barriers where lifted in my head.

EDIT: Ok, im not up to date as it seems: There is a tag for it called "cuntboy" or "cuntboi". It seems big enough to be relevant...hmm now i wish to have extra options for the boys. smth. like boy, being prey, boy, being, pred.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vae » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:48 am

this poll could be vastly misleading given the discrepancy between total number of males on the site vs females on the site. to know if boys or girls have a larger interest, we'd need to run these numbers against those.

that being said, I'd still assume more guys like the idea of being UB prey because duh, but girls follow a similar appeal.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:04 am

I'm a guy into the whole insertion and dominating aspect of unbirth. As with every other vore type, I enjoy pleasing whoever I am in. As someone who's been alone for the whole 27 years of his life, I think I know why the male to female ratio is so high on here. Men have to be the ones to start a relationship, but most voraphiles are submissive and passive. I'm pretty sure the most suitable audience for this site is mostly singles, whether intentional or not.
Jayezox
---

Postby jaykayeight » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:52 pm

hmmm im not sure if i should let the poll just run for all eternity. i guess the truth will settle in after some while.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:12 pm

jaykayeight wrote:hmmm im not sure if i should let the poll just run for all eternity. i guess the truth will settle in after some while.

What truth is that?
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby formaldehyde » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:35 am

guy here. friggin love ub stuff, its one of my favorite types. still a bit too nervous to talk the nitty gritty psychologic details and stuff but yeah. big friggin fantasy for me

like it of course from the 'prey' pov, mainly. i like most of what its possible to lead to. regression, tf, absorption, entrapment, even positive things if someone comes up with a good scenario for it. not as much of the fan of getting liquidated that way tho

though ive never really rped anything in this community unfortunately. Im always on the lookout for works with that kinda stuff.
formaldehyde
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaykayeight » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:50 am

coop500 wrote:
jaykayeight wrote:hmmm im not sure if i should let the poll just run for all eternity. i guess the truth will settle in after some while.

What truth is that?

if unbirth is more of a boys fantasy than that of girls.

Btw. these days i had a discussion with a girl, that is not into vore, about unbirthing.
Now I think unbirthing is a more relatable form of vore.
Later on, after explaining also the concept of pred and prey, she said "Ok, then I am more pred than prey. Im way too claustrophobic to be stuffed in a moist cooch"

EDIT: Nah, I think ill let this poll die tomorrow in all dignity.... there will be better ones in the future, im sure.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SBisME » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:04 am

Ok, here's another girl's input who voted on this poll. I am a girl and I associate as straight, I have a husband who is not into vore but knows that I am. I keep it quiet and away from him anyway because the aspect of vore that I enjoy is that of a form of revenge on a prey, and power/satisfaction/sex for the pred. Situations I would never involve my husband in, in my fantasies or RP. I think Shades mentioned it a page back about how women like it for the power aspect, and I do agree, but I'm definitely not like that in RL. Since vore is almost entirely a fantastical fetish, my imagination and my level of kink is the limit, so I've found I enjoy soft vore and unbirth. Don't get me wrong, the prey that is consumed is not getting out, but I'm not here for the details of digestion. I'm here for the hunt, the capture, and the sweet, slow consuming. I'm here for same size UB and large, writhing bulges. Another commentor mentioned that perhaps ladies don't like UB as much because we know how much stuff hurts being inserted down there? Boy howdy does it. In fact, I'm here to skew your theory on that. I love UB, and the descriptions of same sized humans being consumed by a vagina, and the contorting and stretching doesn't bother me. Even if I imagine it's me. But I guess I'm able to disconnect my mind from RL in a vore fantasy because in RL I suffer from vaginisumus. That sounds like a really bad plot line "The Unbirther who suffered Vaginisums"! If you don't feel like looking it up the simple Google definition is "painful spasmodic contraction of the vagina in response to physical contact or pressure (especially in sexual intercourse)". Anyway, I could keep typing about weird, deep-rooted psychological issues but in the end: I am a woman. I enjoy same size UB even though I know it would hurt like a mother in RL. Vore for me is for the sexual entertainment of the preds and the doom of the prey. :evil:
SBisME
New to the forum

Postby jaykayeight » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:31 pm

@SBisME
Wow! That must be the nicest, most fitting and underserved end to this half-dead poll i could ever imagine! I can relate to almost everything youve said and must say: your hubby is one lucky basterd :D
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby formaldehyde » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:36 pm

SBisME wrote:But I guess I'm able to disconnect my mind from RL in a vore fantasy because in RL I suffer from vaginisumus. That sounds like a really bad plot line "The Unbirther who suffered Vaginisums"! If you don't feel like looking it up the simple Google definition is "painful spasmodic contraction of the vagina in response to physical contact or pressure (especially in sexual intercourse)".

f'in ouch. raw deal, that's gotta bite. but yeah by definition fantasys an escape from reality so i totally get where your coming from

and jaykayeight, i think id contest your statement of her hubby being 'lucky' all in all. Hes got a problem to deal with: they cant have sex without her hurting bad. so he either has to go without sex or hurt her and prolly feel really bad about it himself. i know i would.

and if its just because shes into this kinda fantasy remember she keeps him out of it cause he isnt into vore himself.

though if youre talking about being lucky for knowing someone like her on a mental or emotional level yeah
formaldehyde
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaykayeight » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:09 pm

yes, i was refering to her attitude... i think that counts alot more than everything else. unbirthing would hurt like a mother with or without vaginism. i guess the direction of the person moving inside a vagina doesnt matter.

i think id trade places with him any time. to have somebody to share a kink would be wonderful, no matter what.

EDIT: Speaking about attitude. I really would like to meet all of you nice folks boys and girls alike. I really feel comfy with you. If i had some money, and wouldnt be such a chicken, id organize a over the top vore-get-together.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SBisME » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:17 pm

formaldehyde wrote:
and jaykayeight, i think id contest your statement of her hubby being 'lucky' all in all. Hes got a problem to deal with: they cant have sex without her hurting bad. so he either has to go without sex or hurt her and prolly feel really bad about it himself. i know i would.

and if its just because shes into this kinda fantasy remember she keeps him out of it cause he isnt into vore himself.

You've hit the nail on the head there, formaldehyde. But, thankfully, there is a sloooooow process to teach your mind and muscles to relax. Actually, thanks to vore and UB, it's been a wonderful fantasy tool for this process. I'm very moved and happy for your understanding and support here on Eka's! I'm also thankful for a very VERY patient and understanding husband, and luckily there are other ways we can satisfy each other.

I also wish you luck in finding a woman who can share in your fantasies. The internet is definitely a great place to meet people with similar interests, and never stop trying!
SBisME
New to the forum

Postby formaldehyde » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:53 pm

SBisME wrote:But, thankfully, there is a sloooooow process to teach your mind and muscles to relax. Actually, thanks to vore and UB, it's been a wonderful fantasy tool for this process. I'm very moved and happy for your understanding and support here on Eka's! I'm also thankful for a very VERY patient and understanding husband, and luckily there are other ways we can satisfy each other.

well thats always good news. who woulda thought that these kinks and stuff could lead to very real growth and healing? wish you two best of luck down that road

jay: i dunno if many of us would wanna be meeting in person for a number of reasons. figure some should be obvious why. But then again im not very active here so cant really speak for the community...
formaldehyde
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raydavidson » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:12 pm

I'm only guessing but i think it's about 50/50
Raydavidson
New to the forum

Postby Vae » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:36 pm

I think Raydavidson is right, and here's evidence! Because I am (for some dumb reason) offended by the idea that unbirth is a boy's club, I had to think about this a little. some math and explanation in spoiler.

Spoiler: show
I really think this poll's results are misleading. It is accurate as far as the results but it may be misleading to conclude that males like it more. I think its skewed to favor the male side of things because of the high population of males in general on this site.

So, the results of this survey imply the ratio to be 7:1. so, in theory, males like it more. ( 126 M, 16(+3) F| 19/126 = %15 ~~7:1)

While I can't speak for how reliable the source is, This thread (https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=48586) evidences that this vore youtube channel's viewers are primarily male at a ratio of 15:2, or 7.5:1. (Taken from averages of M:F amongst all age groups listed. 32:5 = 15%||132:14 = 11%||136:16 = 12%||24:7 = 30%||324:42 = 13% I'm rounding that down to 7:1 because its close e-damn-nough and I don't want to complicate my point any more than I already have.

Conclusion: Since the ratios are the same, its just a matter of sample size. the reason more men responded here is because there are more men here. if you took two equally populated samples, one of men and one of women, I speculate that they would have a similar if not identical number of people interested in unbirth.

TL:DR? the ratio of males to females enjoying unbirth specifically is the same as a much bigger cross section of voreaphiles. This implies that, from the appropriate cross sections, men and women enjoy unbirth equally.

Now, to wind back a little. I should also probably offer some more personal input. I'm a girl who enjoys unbirth as a pred and prey (with a heavy lean on the pred side of it). It would realistically be uncomfortable for so many reasons, but thanks to *imagination* I can enjoy the idea of you squirming masses triggering nothing but the good stuff. As a pred I like scenarios involving entrapment and domination, sometimes absorbtion or 'cum-digestion' (hate the word for it, but you know what i mean). I also enjoy gentler sides of it as well, especially when I'm the prey. IRL, I'm sexually straight, but won't stubbornly insist that women arent attractive, so maybe being open minded there has something to do with it? I have no interest in age-regression or pregnancy scenarios though. I've still RP'd that sort of thing several times for the benefit of my partners.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:37 am

I think two extra options would un-bias this poll. Add "I'm a guy not into unbirth" and "I'm a girl not into unbirth" and put it on the front page of the site or even in the general vore discussion. I have a feeling I'm missing something.
Jayezox
---

Postby zoreto » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:28 pm

I'm a boy into UB. Seems more guys into UB than female.. not too surprising since guys tend to be obsessed with vagina!
zoreto
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth