Looking to commission a talented artist for Lamia Unbirthing

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking to commission a talented artist for Lamia Unbirthing

Postby ShiromeArtiste » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello, I'm looking for an artist to create a comic for me. I'm a talented writer, but illustration is beyond me. I'm not 100% sure on the whole scenario, or the total length yet, but I want to create a story that has everything I feel others are lacking. It's going to be female on female, and unwilling. I'm open to any ideas and input the artist has as well.
ShiromeArtiste
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking to commission a talented artist for Lamia Unbirt

Postby Silent_E » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:07 pm

Hey. Not sure if I'm on the level you're looking for as far as style goes, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. Got a few samples here of my recent stuff to give you an idea of what I can do.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/358377
https://aryion.com/g4/view/359291
https://aryion.com/g4/view/360283
Silent_E
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kiki » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:58 am

Hi. I haven't done commissions yet but I am very interested and willing to try. I like unbirth a lot so this would be fun. I'm an artist who lacks ideas so I guess we would compliment each other :D Anyway please check my gallery and message me if you'd like to co-operate on this :)
Kiki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kiki » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:05 am

Hey did you find an artist for this?
Kiki
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth