In Over His Head - Updated today! 7/3/17

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

In Over His Head - Updated today! 7/3/17

Postby mouseyman » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:35 am

My best friend and I are having the time of our lives writing a fantasy adventure story (with harem) that features a 4'9" protagonist that every woman he's attracted to wants to eat, one way or another xD it features, lots of sex, face sitting , partial unbirth, and eventually vaginal vore and full unbirth. also comedy.. and a very sweet love story xDD

We are having the time of our lives with this and even though she is NOT a gts or unbirth fan per se, she's totally rolling with it and giving the story real heart and life and very sexy ladies!

Anyway, please go check it out and let me know what you think so I can tell her if you enjoy it as much we are!

http://aryion.com/g4/view/362261

Bonus pic for you: here's the whole main harem (there's actually an entire brothel full of girls) for size reference, some of whom you haven't met yet, but you will.. those parts are already written! I'll be posting more in the gallery every 2 or 3 days till we get caught up to to where we are currently writing, then post as we finish each chapter.
Attachments
Cover3.jpg
Last edited by mouseyman on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Re: In Over His Head - miniGTS fantasy adventure sex comedy!

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:16 am

It sounds awesome! Kinda wish I was that close and open with some of my BFs. Ahh well, though. I look forward to reading it!
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mouseyman » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:42 pm

ShadesofBlack wrote:It sounds awesome! Kinda wish I was that close and open with some of my BFs. Ahh well, though. I look forward to reading it!

She is a treasure for sure. I'm doubly blessed because fiance has rritten gts/unbirth too,(also in my gallery) but she's way busy on the gaia front these days xD and shes not big on collaborating XD

Please let me know if you liked it. more tomorrow!
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseyman » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:04 am

part 6 posted!
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby JZaber » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:46 am

Wow. Mouse, can I just say I haven't thoroughly enjoyed reading something like this in a long time. I honestly can't really think of any negative notes to give. You and your partner are truly masters of your craft. Your use of suspense is exquisite; your description is paintedly vivid; your prose is excellent; and you clearly have an idea of how you want your story's pace to flow. You two must really like to tease one another because it's definitely present here, maddeningly so.

So far, part 5 is my favorite; I loved everything about the build-up, and especially the imagery; and even though we really didn't get to say a payout at the end, it made sense thematically, and i actually hope it stays that way, with some fun here and there of course ;).

I'm actually really curious to see the long term play out of this series; I can already sense there's going to be something going on down the road involving that book and the two main characters, though I'm not sure exactly what. But I do have a particularly favorite scenario in mind that I really really hope comes about some how. But in any event, I am thoroughly looking forward to the next chapters. Solid work.
JZaber
Been posting for a bit

Postby mouseyman » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:43 pm

JZaber wrote:Wow. Mouse, can I just say I haven't thoroughly enjoyed reading something like this in a long time. I honestly can't really think of any negative notes to give. You and your partner are truly masters of your craft. Your use of suspense is exquisite; your description is paintedly vivid; your prose is excellent; and you clearly have an idea of how you want your story's pace to flow. You two must really like to tease one another because it's definitely present here, maddeningly so.

So far, part 5 is my favorite; I loved everything about the build-up, and especially the imagery; and even though we really didn't get to say a payout at the end, it made sense thematically, and i actually hope it stays that way, with some fun here and there of course ;).

I'm actually really curious to see the long term play out of this series; I can already sense there's going to be something going on down the road involving that book and the two main characters, though I'm not sure exactly what. But I do have a particularly favorite scenario in mind that I really really hope comes about some how. But in any event, I am thoroughly looking forward to the next chapters. Solid work.

Just want to really thank you for the detailed feedback. it is very much appreciated and I'm really glad you are enjoying it! She is an experienced writer and does such fantastic job bringing the characters to life and making things super sexy and also a little surprising. This is my first try at this and I'm driving the main story, fleshing things out and punching up the GTS/unbirth type content xD

There are definitely mysteries at work, the "harem" is starting to be introduced and we are finding out more and more about what might be going on with Edovan! As for the sexiness and the unbirth/vaginal vore material everything will build for the big payoffs at the end! But most important of course is the love story! It is important to us that this story has an emotional core and that you begin to actually care about Edovan and the girls. please stay tuned.. You haven't seen anything yet XD
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseyman » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:32 am

updated again last night!
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseyman » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:22 am

We are on part 8. Here are some of the size ref pics I did for inspiration

Bernadette
surprise.jpg
squoosh3.jpg

Svie
svie size ref.jpg

La
La and Ed3.jpg

Mavka
mavka ref4.jpg

go read! http://aryion.com/g4/view/362261
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseyman » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:39 pm

part 9 is up!
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseyman » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:40 am

part 10 is up!
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseyman » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:32 pm

part 11 is up! more size refs in digital scrapbook as well.
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseyman » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:38 pm

Here's some size refs pics for you for the threesome that almost became a twosome xDDD
Attachments
Double trouble.jpg
Double trouble2.jpg
Double trouble3.jpg
Double trouble4.jpg
Double trouble7.jpg
Double trouble11.jpg
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseyman » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:58 pm

part 15 is up!
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby tuyulacil » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:51 am

wonderfull... i follow your story in giantessworld.. is the purple lady.. mavka?
tuyulacil
New to the forum

Postby mouseyman » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:28 pm

tuyulacil wrote:wonderfull... i follow your story in giantessworld.. is the purple lady.. mavka?

Yes! But its not a complete version. just a size difference model,but body and face are spot on xD The model needs horns and tail and the red markings <3
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseyman » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:39 am

Just a heads up. I posted a special christmas OMAKE type episode of what COULD have happened if Mavka had been able to tuck in Edova alone that night. Full unbirth vaginal vore..so get it while its hot.. link in sig!
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby JZaber » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:09 pm

Just in case some weren't aware, there are some new chapters available on mousey's gallery page. Also just bumping this before it falls off the first page.
JZaber
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jacquelope » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:57 am

JZaber wrote:Just in case some weren't aware, there are some new chapters available on mousey's gallery page. Also just bumping this before it falls off the first page.

Where? I can't find it.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby JZaber » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:49 am

Mea culpa Jacq, I'm referring to chapters 16 and 17.
JZaber
Been posting for a bit

Postby mouseyman » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:33 pm

You guys are great and I appreciate your support! finishing up 18 now! introducing a new character for Edovan to ward off and almost finished with our flashback!
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Unbirth