Why do you like unbirth?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Why do you like unbirth?

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:32 am

Hello one and all,
So I've been lurking in the forums for about 8 years now but figured I should be active in the community. In all the time I've been coming here I have a question to ask everybody and I was just curious about why other people liked unbirth and what aspects of it do they enjoy the most.

As for myself, With unbirth, I did see some stuff from both rule34 & eka’s but what peaked my interest was various doujins (hentai manga) that depicted unbirth in almost all varieties and from there I grew to like the female pred, unwilling prey and the gentle protective and same sized types of unbirth.

As for why I like unbirth, well first it was the idea behind it and I mean is like this now you have guys with the pregnancy fetish and you then have the ones who go a step further where they live vicariously through the unborn child which looking at the act of sex itself is in essence a man’s return to the womb to a degree only he himself cannot make the transition. Where this comes into my preference with unbirth is to quote Groblek from an email conversion here “the creative ideas that can be used to explore themes of sexuality and fundamental concepts of life”. My favourite type of unbirth is either the female dom/unwilling prey or the gentler kind where both unbirther and unbirthee both want to join together for equal pleasure (best example is a part from Groblek’s Sasha’s Healing Womb).

Hope this answer is ok even if they are poorly explained
DarkNeroInfini
Been posting for a bit

Re: Why do you like unbirth?

Postby masterofvore1 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:13 pm

mine is warmth,stretchines,and pretending to be a cub(in an rp context it would be like rp within an rp- rp ception?)(or actually transforming into one)
masterofvore1
---

Postby KingKabal777 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:10 pm

What the person above me said, I'd say, but:

In the womb, there's a risk of transformation due to the umbilical cord. Why do I like it? Same reason as above, but personally when it comes to that it all depends on who is the predator and the genetic kind of the being (human, demon, etc).

Transformation is probably preferred for me if it's involving one of my favorite female characters.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:33 pm

masterofvore1 wrote:mine is warmth,stretchines,and pretending to be a cub(in an rp context it would be like rp within an rp- rp ception?)(or actually transforming into one)

That's an interesting take on unbirth since I've never heard of someone rp as a cub before.
DarkNeroInfini
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:36 pm

KingKabal777 wrote:What the person above me said, I'd say, but:

In the womb, there's a risk of transformation due to the umbilical cord. Why do I like it? Same reason as above, but personally when it comes to that it all depends on who is the predator and the genetic kind of the being (human, demon, etc).

Transformation is probably preferred for me if it's involving one of my favorite female characters.

People mostly talk about their prefered unbirther/pred but genetics is never touched on from the media concerning unbirth in general.
Thank you for answering my post :3
DarkNeroInfini
Been posting for a bit

Postby crazyleg » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:19 pm

I like large insertion (pussy). And therefore i like UB as extreme kind of LI.
crazyleg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:23 am

I like the idea of being trapped, yet enjoying the warmth, scent, texture, etc. I also like the idea that she's enjoying it. It's mostly a dominance/submission thing.

It's the reason I like vore in the first place plus the most intimate part of a female.
Jayezox
---

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:33 am

Jayezox wrote:I like the idea of being trapped, yet enjoying the warmth, scent, texture, etc. I also like the idea that she's enjoying it. It's mostly a dominance/submission thing.

It's the reason I like vore in the first place plus the most intimate part of a female.

Yeah that perfect describes a large majority why I find unbirth attractive. I forgot to mention in my orginal post that my interest in unbirth was sparked by DuoRadon's artwork as well as the forementioned dountwish & Nitro_Titan
DarkNeroInfini
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:34 am

crazyleg wrote:I like large insertion (pussy). And therefore i like UB as extreme kind of LI.

The pinnacle of large insertion :D
DarkNeroInfini
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrCaius » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:12 pm

post deleted
Last edited by DrCaius on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrCaius
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:23 pm

for me, i think it's the intimacy of the act
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:55 pm

LowProfile wrote:for me, i think it's the intimacy of the act

Definitely one of my favourite aspects of unbirth especially when its featured in a story
DarkNeroInfini
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:08 pm

DrCaius wrote:Process of elimination for me: butts smell once you get waaay up there and with oral vore there's a risk that your pred may have eaten or drunk something unpleasant plus.... acid. And while I like cock, breast, navel vore etc in artwork I find them hard to imagine in my own mind.

Whereas I've yet to encounter a vagina that didn't look, smell and taste AMAZING and have seen some pretty crazy insertions IRL. So I wanna get in there!

(and probably something about feeling safe and warm and not getting enough affection when I was a child blah blah)

That is an interesting point there. I wondered about the psychology of people who have an interest in unbirth which I have dived into to a degree by talking about pregnancy fetish and how some people fantasize about living vicariously through the unborn child since the act of sex itself is in essence a man’s return to the womb to a degree only he himself cannot make the transition due to being too big of course.
DarkNeroInfini
Been posting for a bit

Postby NovaAftershock » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:13 pm

Honestly, I hate it, but for some reason it fascinates me that something like this is imagined or is even enjoyed by someone, it seems like a twisted mans version of pleasure. I cannot speak for a woman as I have no perspective to that mind but this still seems like a stretch of thinking no matter what perspective you come from. While I believe this is somewhat perverse, I also believe people have a right to get their enjoyment however they choose to. I know this will be a heavily unpopular view here but the question was asked and I have a philosophy that the answer may not always be popular. This view does not include people who have a psychological scar, but also believe in a persons ability to heal and move forward with their lives in a normal way, and this is anything but. Sorry if you do not like this answer but it is the truth from my perspective.
NovaAftershock
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:38 am

Novaaftershock, I'm just curious what you mean by psychological scars. Do you mean that the unbirth fetish is somehow related to one?
Jayezox
---

Postby dreamweevil » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:10 am

Okay, I'll jump in. This is always a fun question to answer when it comes up. I think I come up with a different answer every time.

Instinct
The instincts that make up our sex drive aren't very specific. Each instinct nudges us in the general direction of perpetuating the species, but none of them tell us exactly what to do. One of those instincts could be loosely translated to:

"I want to be as physically close to my partner as I can possibly get."

In real life, at the right time, you can see that instinct bleed over: a woman will say something like, "I wish I could just have all of you inside me", and a man might wish, even just for a moment, that he could just disappear inside his partner forever. Unbirth, then, is a creative fantasy spun around that primitive desire.

Once we cross over into the world of fantasy, we can explore our other wishes. If we feel that sex is over too quickly, unbirth is usually a long-term, even permanent arrangement.

Vagina envy & fear
One function of fantasy is to face one's fears. It seems strange that men would somehow fear the very thing that instinct had been driving them towards all this time. Yet, having dedicated a good portion of who he is to this quest, to suddenly reach the end of that road, for his partner to spread her legs and offer herself to him, often causes a moment of hestitation, as well it should.

Protectively hidden away between a woman's legs, this organ has immense, nearly unbelievable power. The pursuit of this holy grail has cost many men their political careers; their countries; the Presidency. It's cost men their freedom, their savings, sometimes their life.

Not a month goes by without the story of yet another man being sent to prison for a misguided attempt to see a woman's private parts without her permission. They've been caught trying to get a look up a skirt. Men have attempted to hide a camera in a changing room, a bathroom, a locker room. One man went so far as to climb into a holding tank below the women's toilets in a rest stop bathroom, apparently not minding that the price for this stolen glance would include being covered in the women's pee and poop. (One of the women happened to hear him, and he was arrested).

Even when things go well: If one vagina was a man's beginning, another one will be his end. It a sense he's but a DNA messenger; sent forth from one woman's uterus to ferry DNA to another's. By accepting his partner's offer, he completes this mission. If circumstances are right and she so chooses, the life he knew before will be over.

The vagina claims as its own whatever enters it. His penis vanishes inside; it becomes hers. If she milks the seed from his body, it becomes hers as well. As he satisfies his sex urge, she can spin a web around him, gradually entangling him, spinning a cocoon which separates him from everything except herself, and from which he has no desire to escape. She can turn his seed into actual human beings, and legally bind her partner in place forever.

If men have some basic fear of a woman's reproductive power, then they will also feel awe of the one who wields that power. They want to experience that power as much as they can, in as many ways as possible.

In an unbirth fantasy we're just playing out in imagination what we're already thinking. "I want you inside me forever." "I want to be inside you forever; I'll sacrifice my entire being to you; it's what I want."

In the end, in this fantasy, we can see that this worst case isn't so bad. To disappear inside another means no more responsibility; ultimate togetherness; the complete, total sacrifice that Nature demands of us. Even if the one being unbirthed is going to just disappear forever, to be absorbed and discarded, we can see that it could be preferable to the alternative of slow decay, old age, and a cold and lonely death.
dreamweevil
Participator

Removed.

Postby AbbieDoll » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:53 am

Removed.
Last edited by AbbieDoll on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-----
AbbieDoll
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:59 pm

NovaAftershock wrote:Honestly, I hate it, but for some reason it fascinates me that something like this is imagined or is even enjoyed by someone, it seems like a twisted mans version of pleasure. I cannot speak for a woman as I have no perspective to that mind but this still seems like a stretch of thinking no matter what perspective you come from. While I believe this is somewhat perverse, I also believe people have a right to get their enjoyment however they choose to. I know this will be a heavily unpopular view here but the question was asked and I have a philosophy that the answer may not always be popular. This view does not include people who have a psychological scar, but also believe in a persons ability to heal and move forward with their lives in a normal way, and this is anything but. Sorry if you do not like this answer but it is the truth from my perspective.

To each their own Nova.
Personally I like the diversity going on here and you stated your thoughts on the subject which is perfectly fine cos we're open-minded here and don't judge :D
DarkNeroInfini
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:05 pm

dreamweevil wrote:Okay, I'll jump in. This is always a fun question to answer when it comes up. I think I come up with a different answer every time.

Instinct
The instincts that make up our sex drive aren't very specific. Each instinct nudges us in the general direction of perpetuating the species, but none of them tell us exactly what to do. One of those instincts could be loosely translated to:

"I want to be as physically close to my partner as I can possibly get."

In real life, at the right time, you can see that instinct bleed over: a woman will say something like, "I wish I could just have all of you inside me", and a man might wish, even just for a moment, that he could just disappear inside his partner forever. Unbirth, then, is a creative fantasy spun around that primitive desire.

Once we cross over into the world of fantasy, we can explore our other wishes. If we feel that sex is over too quickly, unbirth is usually a long-term, even permanent arrangement.

Vagina envy & fear
One function of fantasy is to face one's fears. It seems strange that men would somehow fear the very thing that instinct had been driving them towards all this time. Yet, having dedicated a good portion of who he is to this quest, to suddenly reach the end of that road, for his partner to spread her legs and offer herself to him, often causes a moment of hestitation, as well it should.

Protectively hidden away between a woman's legs, this organ has immense, nearly unbelievable power. The pursuit of this holy grail has cost many men their political careers; their countries; the Presidency. It's cost men their freedom, their savings, sometimes their life.

Not a month goes by without the story of yet another man being sent to prison for a misguided attempt to see a woman's private parts without her permission. They've been caught trying to get a look up a skirt. Men have attempted to hide a camera in a changing room, a bathroom, a locker room. One man went so far as to climb into a holding tank below the women's toilets in a rest stop bathroom, apparently not minding that the price for this stolen glance would include being covered in the women's pee and poop. (One of the women happened to hear him, and he was arrested).

Even when things go well: If one vagina was a man's beginning, another one will be his end. It a sense he's but a DNA messenger; sent forth from one woman's uterus to ferry DNA to another's. By accepting his partner's offer, he completes this mission. If circumstances are right and she so chooses, the life he knew before will be over.

The vagina claims as its own whatever enters it. His penis vanishes inside; it becomes hers. If she milks the seed from his body, it becomes hers as well. As he satisfies his sex urge, she can spin a web around him, gradually entangling him, spinning a cocoon which separates him from everything except herself, and from which he has no desire to escape. She can turn his seed into actual human beings, and legally bind her partner in place forever.

If men have some basic fear of a woman's reproductive power, then they will also feel awe of the one who wields that power. They want to experience that power as much as they can, in as many ways as possible.

In an unbirth fantasy we're just playing out in imagination what we're already thinking. "I want you inside me forever." "I want to be inside you forever; I'll sacrifice my entire being to you; it's what I want."

In the end, in this fantasy, we can see that this worst case isn't so bad. To disappear inside another means no more responsibility; ultimate togetherness; the complete, total sacrifice that Nature demands of us. Even if the one being unbirthed is going to just disappear forever, to be absorbed and discarded, we can see that it could be preferable to the alternative of slow decay, old age, and a cold and lonely death.

Me reading this.
Very interesting view dreamweevil. Given me another perpective to see unbirth as a whole here.
DarkNeroInfini
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaykayeight » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:21 pm

i somehow can relate to feeling odd looking at a vagina. its maybe not 'hate' like NovaAftershock describes it but i have to admit, that the first time i saw a vagina was pretty shocking.

ok this will be funny for some, i dont mind :) but its the blunt truth
ok, well the first time I saw a vagina was on a foto-montage of britney spears. It was a link to the picture i received from a classmate.
now dont get me wrong i wasnt that young at the time, just in a very very conservative environment at that time.

so i clicked the link to the picture and i was genuinly puzzled. the first impression was, that i looked into a gaping flesh-wound.
it was a real shock. but, thats just because firstly, it was a bad montage and secoundly i grew up knowing nothing about the world, humans and stuff so after some time i was really cool at the presence of vaginas :)
well not really :) but thats life!

And now i think vaginas are really cute. Especially in dampened panties on a hot summers noon :)

Unbirthing for me is like a vore double fun. With oral vore there are the tingles of getting eaten and the arousal would kind of creep around the corner after some time but with unbirth its like a direct pleasure on top of a direct pleasure.
like getting the itchy ear nibbled :) the thought of getting stuffed inside an orfice and causing all kinds of bliss while getting in. its also an over-the top extension to sex, all the nice slick warm feels on the dick inside would eventually slide all over your body and wont let you outside while you hear her tender moans. all that squishy warmth like being trapped inside a tight jacuzzy giving you all kinds of massages while slowly dissapearing between her nice, soft thighs. Aww well!
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion