Ratios of Masculine and Feminine people into Unbirth

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Please vote to identify how you relate to Unbirth. Mark ALL that apply to you.

Poll ended at Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:11 pm

I am Feminine.
9%
I am Masculine.
24%
I am Feminine and into Unbirth.
7%
I am Masculine and into Unbirth.
27%
I am Feminine Pred into Unbirth.
5%
I am Feminine Prey into Unbirth.
5%
I am Masculine Pred into Unbirth.
2%
I am Masculine Prey into Unbirth.
21%

Total votes : 82

Ratios of Masculine and Feminine people into Unbirth

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:11 pm

So a recent poll asked if more boys than girls were into unbirth, and the point that there could be a ratio problem with the number of girls and boys into vore, verse the number of girls into vore and those girls specifically into in unbirth.

So, why not break it down into as many categories as possible for a proper comparison to be done.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Ratios of Masculine and Feminine people into Unbirth

Postby coop500 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:18 pm

I voted that I am feminine, but I don't like unbirth in any way, shape or form, mainly because I don't like female predators. But for the poll to be accurate you do also need female votes against it, otherwise we'll get guys claiming all girls like unbirth and it just needs to be 'awakened'.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:30 pm

coop500 wrote:I voted that I am feminine, but I don't like unbirth in any way, shape or form, mainly because I don't like female predators. But for the poll to be accurate you do also need female votes against it, otherwise we'll get guys claiming all girls like unbirth and it just needs to be 'awakened'.

Actually, the one for Just feminine was intended to include all feminine voters, so simple subtraction of the number into unbirth from the total voters should give the number not into unbirth. The number of feminine into Unbirth divided by the total number of feminine voters should also give the ratio to compare against the masculine voters.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby symbiote01 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:39 pm

So, I voted Masculine, and Masculine into unbirth. I abstained from the Pred/Prey question, as those pronouns denote a vorish quality that I do not ascribe to. For me, 'predator' implies aggression and a desire to consume. And 'prey' implies a victim.

As I prefer to see it, unbirth is a consensual dance with no victims, only mutual pleasure.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:23 am

Have people voting for liking Unbirth without voting as masculine. That will throw the ratio off greatly.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShadesofBlack » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:24 am

I find the straight up "either masculine or feminine" dual gender you are using to be very little more gradient than the "male or female" polls. To be honest, I'm a bit confused at that, as well as the fact that only 3 options can be selected. To be really honest, I don't even really like the words masculine and feminine being used without some clarification attached anymore, because there are so many different understandings of what those words mean. With no clarification, I usually take the words as meaning, pertaining to someone's appearance or behavior, that they fall into prevalent stereotypes or expected model appearance for that gender based on popular media. And judging people based on how they fit those stereotypes is something that I've generally got a problem with to begin with.

I'm a woman. But I have traits that most people would probably describe as feminine, and traits that most would probably describe as masculine. Those terms are vague and arbitrary enough that they aren't really scientific unless you put forth specific quantifying measures for them, or just allow people to self determine. In which case the specific detail of data you're getting might be slightly different then if you just asked for gender, but won't be any more detailed, just correlated with a technically different set of info.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your use of "I am masculine" and "I am feminine?" Do you mean those as substitution for statements of gender? Because as I understand the poll, I should be checking every single thing on the list. If you mean them as statements of gender, I should be checking half of the list, which I still can't quite with only 3 options. I'm not trying to be difficult, just trying to point out that I feel that for many people, the options may be unclear, or very open to personal interpretation, so the results may be affected. That, and I don't really know how I should answer.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:44 am

Not sure how to vote here...

ShadesofBlack wrote:I'm a woman. But I have traits that most people would probably describe as feminine, and traits that most would probably describe as masculine.

Same here, I'm female but have feminine as well as masculine traits, according to various tests even somewhat more on the masculine side.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your use of "I am masculine" and "I am feminine?" Do you mean those as substitution for statements of gender? Because as I understand the poll, I should be checking every single thing on the list. If you mean them as statements of gender, I should be checking half of the list, which I still can't quite with only 3 options. I'm not trying to be difficult, just trying to point out that I feel that for many people, the options may be unclear, or very open to personal interpretation, so the results may be affected. That, and I don't really know how I should answer.

Yes, I'm wondering if OP actually meant "male" and "female" ..? The original post seems to suggest that (?)

So shall I click the "feminine" option, or the "masculine" one, or both? I can't tell. But in any case- to give a written answer:
I'm female, feminine as well as masculine, pred (and observer), not into unbirth. I'm not disgusted by it, but rather, it simply doesn't "do it" for me :)
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:40 am

Ka-Atis wrote:Not sure how to vote here...

ShadesofBlack wrote:I'm a woman. But I have traits that most people would probably describe as feminine, and traits that most would probably describe as masculine.

Same here, I'm female but have feminine as well as masculine traits, according to various tests even somewhat more on the masculine side.

Yes, I'm wondering if OP actually meant "male" and "female" ..? The original post seems to suggest that (?)

So shall I click the "feminine" option, or the "masculine" one, or both? I can't tell. But in any case- to give a written answer:
I'm female, feminine as well as masculine, pred (and observer), not into unbirth. I'm not disgusted by it, but rather, it simply doesn't "do it" for me :)

Sorry about your confusion, but since this site and others I use frequently support multiple genders (Not just the binary Male and Female) I have gotten use to using Masculine and Feminine in place of long lists of genders.

Also noting that right now the poll is showing 11 out of 9 masculine voters are into unbirth...
The part of the poll for preds and prey was an after though, so did not include a Switch option.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:45 pm

Ok, in that case I vote "I'm feminine" as well as "I'm masculine", and none of the other options :)
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:13 am

Well, people are voting, and the pole has balanced out, though the early mistakes will taint the accuracy of the poll.

Already showing a significant difference between the two groups. 2 to 1 ratio on the genders, and about 66.6% of feminine are into unbirth. The mistakes and corrections have masculine at 100%, which shouldn't be right since there are known get male's on this site.

All in all a good start to the poll and voting. Hope the month long window sheds some light on the diversity of people on this site.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth