TBD: Steamy hot vaginas that almost boil the prey...

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

TBD: Steamy hot vaginas that almost boil the prey...

Postby jaykayeight » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Hey! I just wondered. Sometimes things get literally hot! I wondered if there are some ideas floating around where there would be a cross over between cooking and unbirth? It could be starting off with an unsually hot pussy, that is almost unbearable to be inside. Would this idea be repelling? Do you have other ideas of cross overs?
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: TBD: Steamy hot vaginas that almost boil the prey...

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:40 pm

I actually have a story draft cooking about a bar that uses wombs to brew beer and distill liquor. Getting that beer brewed does require some heat heh. I've neglected to finish it up though. Have to look for that thing...
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: TBD: Steamy hot vaginas that almost boil the prey...

Postby FaultyVault » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:26 am

It's not so much to do with cooking, but it fits the bill on the heat aspect and is one of my favourite stories on Ekas so I figured I'd share it. https://aryion.com/g4/view/176683 I'd like to say exactly how it relates, but I think doing so would tarnish the experience of your first read.

In general I think the heat element can be a good addition. I guess because it adds another motivation for the prey to not want to be consumed and further illustrates the disparity in control.

Definitely gets a thumbs up from me.
FaultyVault
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth