Daughter unbirthing father?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Daughter unbirthing father?

Postby justinrpg » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:52 pm

Is anybody else into daughter unbirthing her dad? It is one of my favorite unbirth scenarios other than dragons unbirthing humans.

I Like to see this as daughter unbirthing her dad like a typical horny teen girl during the peak sexual part of her life (13 - 15) sees her dad shrunken walking across the floor and then she shoves him into her vagina, shoving him completely inside her vagina. The same rule would apply to this as any unbirth scene, he would have to stay inside his daughter's vagina until her daughter says he can come out.

Anybody else into unbirthed by one's daughter?
Last edited by justinrpg on Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Daughter unbirthing father?

Postby Hagen » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:48 pm

you know i've never thought of that,
i fancy myself as creatively perverted, i must say I'm a little bummed out and disappointed with myself.
I tip my hat to you.
Hagen
Participator

Postby teslan_de » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:00 pm

These thoughts I had already several times.
I also like the idea of a young girl unbirthing her grandpa, her uncle, her older brother. Some of my pictures show this.
Look at viewtopic.php?f=88&t=5219
teslan_de
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby at_tltb » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:20 pm

I love this Idea, too. Maybe except shrinking. :gulp:
at_tltb
Somewhat familiar

Postby conkikhon » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 am

Read it
I think u'll like it 8)
https://aryion.com/g4/view/367521
conkikhon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:40 am

this happens in a roundabout way in this item from my gallery: https://aryion.com/g4/view/366499

it's only a sort-of example because
Spoiler: show
the "daughter" isn't really related to the "father"--she's actually his former adult lover (who was much older than him) regressed into infancy inside her own daughter's womb and then born and raised as her two lovers' daughter; at the time the daughter-father unbirthing happens, she's physically eighteen while her "parents" are more than twice her "age" (technically speaking, she's still older than them and closer to sixty, she just has a younger body). it's accompanied by daughter-mother unbirth, too

a gender-inverse of this happens almost throughout where a daughter unbirths her mother instead, though that's obviously not precisely what's been asked here
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eraxel » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:53 pm

Not exactly Unbirth, but insertion, you might like it:

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5091
Eraxel
New to the forum

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:06 pm

Read this awhile back, enjoy
https://aryion.com/g4/view/369984