Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! (Honey Select Footage)

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! (Honey Select Footage)

Postby mouseyman » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:13 am

I can't post this in my gallery because it's game footage technically, so I figured I would post it here XD

Google this game.. Honey Select! You can find and purchase online even though it is Jap only. It is fully 3d eroge/sex simulator with massive customization abilities that allow you to create your own custom girls and interact with them. Some of the base models can actually be made be twice normal human size in the game itself, and in the studio mode that comes with it you can scale up and down at will. The studio allows you to create and view your own custom scenarios with girls and guys as big or small as you want them. Their tons of various sexy animations built right in that are made for normal size couples to interact, but with some tweaking of changing positions and move people around I was able to some pretty neat stuff in just few hours... very unbirthy/insertiony xD

If you don't read japanese there is a full english patch available. you can google and find it as well.

I've attached a phone video I took, but with screen cap software it would be pretty easy to make much higher quality video.

I apologize for the poor quality. I will upload better version later but for tonight Merry Christmas!

I made my character Mavka from my giantess story In Over His Head and an approximation of Edovan and had them get busy with each other xD

Also for Christmas My writing partner and I wrote an off canon Omake of sorts that all these images and animations are based on, if you want to check it out! Fun to read while you are downloading Honey Select! Just follow the link to find it in my gallery along with the rest of the story!!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/362261
Attachments
vlcsnap-error250.png
vlcsnap-error546.png
vlcsnap-error160.png
vlcsnap-error843.png
vlcsnap-error136.png
vlcsnap-error241.png
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Re: Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! (Honey Select Footag

Postby Jacquelope » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:05 pm

So how did you do this? I'm about to get Honey Select and if I can make it work, I'm gonna make a LOT of content!
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Return to Unbirth