A Story I've written. Now with an image!

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

A Story I've written. Now with an image!

Postby Hollow101 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:23 am

Hello everyone! I just happen to write a story it contains F/Snake and F/F and would like some constructive advice, and If some one could please explain how a can upload material in my gallery, and to not just upload downloadable files here I would appreciate it greatly. If anyone wants to Illustrate it they are welcome, and I may do so myself at a later time. I tend to criticize my drawing more so than my writing hahaha. Anyway let me know what you all think.
Attachments
The Fair.rtf
(14.35 KiB) Downloaded 594 times
Last edited by Hollow101 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hollow101
New to the forum

Re: A Story I've written.

Postby Marked » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:48 am

As for the story, it's nice for a first time writer. I'm guessing English might not be your first language so I think that would be the first thing to work on. That said, I could follow the story for the most part, although there were a few points where it wasn't clear what position the characters were in.

As for posting to a gallery, please read the site FAQ here, then email a site admin asking for gallery permission.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hollow101 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:52 am

Thanks! English is my first language actually hahaha, but I'm not an avid writer. I actually wrote this on my phone's memo pad at 4-6 a.m. while I couldn't sleep. Was it mostly the dialog, description, grammar, or a combination of them?
Hollow101
New to the forum

Postby Groblek » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:04 am

Hi, thanks for sharing the story with us! It was a fun read.

Marked has you covered as far as gallery information goes. As for the story, I'd say it could use improvement in a combination of the above, but mostly the description and formatting. I felt that the dialogue was a pretty good fit for the story you were telling. If you want a detailed critique, drop me a line at [email protected] and I'd be glad to give one. Whether you do or not, I hope you keep writing!
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hollow101 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:03 pm

Hello everyone, after some very useful feed-back from Marked and Groblek I have re-written my story and would like to share the revised version. Sorry it has taken so long I've been busy after just recently jumping back in college. Anyway I have also completed a quick sketch in a note book I found in my basement for you all as well. Once again feed-back is welcome, however, I already know that the shadows aren't perfect, and I'm not the best with hands, feet, or faces *hahaha*. I may do commissions down the road if anyone wants one,but that may be awhile from now because my life is starting to get busy again. Anyway please enjoy!

20170117_214902.jpg
Attachments
The Fair.rtf
(15.25 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
Hollow101
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth