Unbirth to retrieve an object

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirth to retrieve an object

Postby justinrpg » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:41 am

How many of you are into vaginal vore where the prey goes inside the pred's vagina to retrieve an object that in whatever way got inside the pred's vagina?

My idea for this came from:

A male human stumbled upon a female dragon and the female dragon snorts loudly at the human. The man screams in fear and then the female dragons says, "Pardon my introduction, but I have lost an item that is near and dear to me." The man and the dragon talk for a bit and then it is revealed by the dragon that the item is in the dragon's vagina because she accidentally sat on it causing it to go up inside her vagina and she cannot get it out herself. The dragon also reveals that it keeps getting deeper into her vagina. The man agrees to enter the dragon's vagina to get this item out for the dragon. As the human gets close to the dragon's vagina to enter it, the dragon says, "You should take off all your clothes before entering my vagina so that they don't get ruined from the wetness of inside my vagina, your clothes look like they very nice clothes. So the man gets undressed and completely naked and goes inside the dragon's vagina to get the item out.

I have also pondered with the idea of it being difficult for the man to get the item out of the dragon's vagina because dragons are large so the item may also be large or heavy as well.

Is anybody else into this situation or a a different unbirth to retrieve an item scenario?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbirth to retrieve an object

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:45 am

I saw one where Gadget Hackwrench climbed into Lola Bunny's hoo-ha to get a broken dildo out
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Date Masamune » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:24 am

well I am kind of I mean I don't mind it
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby PonyTime » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:46 pm

It depends whether I'm in the mood or not. usually it's just with ponies and dragons though, i never use humans or humanoids of any kind. But I use any kind of animal really so long as it's carnivorous or it's an exception like My Little Pony.
PonyTime
New to the forum

Postby Elpie » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:18 pm

this came to mind instantly:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/104945
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby donutbrittle » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:59 pm

"...Help me find my keys and we can drive out of here!"
donutbrittle
New to the forum

Postby blank » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:21 pm

LowProfile wrote:this came to mind instantly:

wow, thanks for the promo. i came in to post a link and someone already did it. :D
i belive you misunderstood the concept of bendering time.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:25 pm

not a problem ;) that was one of the first UB stories i found on this site
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zelphi » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Interesting way to start a rp and interesting idea in genral ^W^
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Jayezox » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:48 am

Objects definitely spice it up whether it's retrieving something or the pred eats or drinks something and food, water, etc falls on the prey.
Jayezox
---

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:07 pm

Dragga did an AV one with a girl fetching her pumpkin pokemon from her Goodra's ass.

Also, I recall one of Chimerella's earlier story involved her friend crawling into her vagina to retrieve a vibrator. Don't know if the story got uploaded from her old website to here.

---

I would saw that item retrieval is usually a good goal and would make the prey willing even with disgust.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby MindiFlyth » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:28 pm

Not really into the dragon aspect, but I'd be really into this scenario if we were talking about a giantess! Maybe something with a sexy giant woman and a naive knight. "If you just went inside me to retrieve it, kind sir, I'd be ever so grateful. Only, you should take off that poky armor first. Actually, you should probably take off everything..." Come to think of it, almost any dragon story instantly becomes a lot more interesting to me if it's a giant naked lady! "Answer my riddle, or I'll crush you with my boobies!"
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:58 am

LowProfile wrote:this came to mind instantly:

Yeah. And yeah. I actually REALLY like this, even though it's getting to be a trope now, and I usually tend to get annoyed with tropes in general. I guess somethings if you like them enough, you don't get tired of. Especially when it's a "misplaced toy."
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:14 pm

Given that I like (partially)accidental unbirth best I'm a big fan of this idea. Though I have to agree with MindiFlyth, not a huge fan of the dragon aspect of your scenario.
As for stories that come to mind there's: https://aryion.com/g4/view/216025
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby sizehunter » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Personally, I'd like to see a comic or image of some gal using a 'lost' object as bait for a tiny, and trap them deep inside their pussy while pushing out what they used as the lure. Such mischief must be made manifest.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:33 pm

sizehunter wrote:Personally, I'd like to see a comic or image of some gal using a 'lost' object as bait for a tiny, and trap them deep inside their pussy while pushing out what they used as the lure. Such mischief must be made manifest.

Or, the 'lost object' could be a previous victim, and failing to save the current 'lost object' properly results in becoming the new 'lost object'.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Thagrahn wrote:
sizehunter wrote:Personally, I'd like to see a comic or image of some gal using a 'lost' object as bait for a tiny, and trap them deep inside their pussy while pushing out what they used as the lure. Such mischief must be made manifest.

Or, the 'lost object' could be a previous victim, and failing to save the current 'lost object' properly results in becoming the new 'lost object'.

And is forced to share a space with the unwilling lure... There's plenty of room for two in there. :D
sizehunter
Participator

Return to Unbirth