Does This Scream Unbirth to You?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Does This Scream Unbirth to You?

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:08 pm

So, I came across this image on furaffinaty. Let me ask you. Does it scream Unbirth to you? Or just a really active prenancy?

Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: Does This Scream Unbirth to You?

Postby Way2Weird4Some » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:20 pm

Neither. To me it looks like AV.
Way2Weird4Some
New to the forum

Postby iorn » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:31 pm

Gonna have to side with Way2 on this one. :gulp:
I'm working on a project. go here
Non-vore viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48674
Vore viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49197
iorn
Participator

Postby dagar » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:41 am

It does seem more like unbirth... mostly due to the lack of any anus in the drawing. ^^; Just a puffy, canine cunny
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Judging by the teats, I'd say pregnancy. However, the excessive movement inside and the fact the the vagina is large makes me think unbirth. People who draw hyper orifices tend to also draw large teats regardless of pregnancy.
Jayezox
---

Return to Unbirth