How one gets food to the shrunken man in her vagina

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How one gets food to the shrunken man in her vagina

Postby justinrpg » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:32 am

Say a shrunken man was in his girlfriend's vagina. Perhaps she made him go inside her vagina to protect him until she can figure out how to get him back to normal size, because he is shrunken and she doesn't want him to get stepped on, eaten by something, squished, or anything else that can now happen now that he's shrunken. Also lets say this guy was the only living thing to ever be shrunken like this, so it would make it very difficult for her to get him back to normal size—This will make him be in her vagina for a very long time, possible for the rest of his life. He may now have to live in her vagina and never come out again. But he still needs food in order to live.

How would the girl get food to her boyfriend inside her vagina?

My idea is that she would shove a grape or something up her vagina so that hi can eat. Since he is shrunken, one grape would supply him with food for at least an entire day. But the girl would need to prepare her vagina before she can shove food up her vagina for her boyfriend. Just like intercourse, the girl would need to make herself sexually aroused so the food can be put up her vagina. This would cause her vaginal secretion and sexual juices to get all over her boyfriend's food, her boyfriend would need to eat the food despite having vaginal secretion all over it if he wants to live.

The girl would need to do the same thing before shoving her boyfriend up her vagina, vaginal secretion and sexual juices would get on his body as well.

Is anybody else into this kind of thing in unbirth?

There is plenty of moisture in her vagina, he could use that moisture for hydration, putting water up her vagina might not be necessary
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: How one gets food to the shrunken man in her vagina

Postby Eyefull » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:01 am

Not into this specific form of unbirth, but umbilical cords can help; the ones where it goes out and reattaches to the new resident. Said resident tends to get their nutrients from the cord. Tends to mainly show up in something closer to same size, but it might work in this case too.

I like unbirth, but the cord aspect is a bit too far for me. Might help you though.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby coop500 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:33 am

I'd say either what you already said or what Eyefull said, I don't think you have a ton of options unless you really think outside of the box.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby jhowvore » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:36 pm

I loved this idea. I guess we should talk hehe. Do you want?
jhowvore
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion