I'm begging for someone to make this an unbirth video!!!

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Recovered pregnancy video

Postby Norass » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:20 am

Here's a video that was deleted from YouTube that I found on Chinese equivalent Youku. Feel free to do whatever with it.

Personally I was hoping either someone would be able to translate it, or maybe make an unbirth video from it.

http://m.youku.com/video/id_XMTYyNDMyMz ... .5!3~5!4~A
Norass
New to the forum

Recovered pregnancy video

Postby Norass » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:56 am

I have recovered this video from the internet, as it was deleted on YouTube. I managed to recover it from Chinese equivalent Youku. I would love if someone made an unbirth video from it.

The link isn't working, so just search 小孩子出生前的对话 on Youku until I manage to post the file from a computer. It won't allow me to do so from my phone.

I didn't know websites could change the link location... Also beware of the possible two minute ad...
Last edited by Norass on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Norass
New to the forum

Re: I'm begging for someone to make this an unbirth video!!!

Postby Bright » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:21 am

Links seems faulty.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby poopyjoe17 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:35 am

Bright wrote:Links seems faulty.

working for me
poopyjoe17
New to the forum

Postby linthia » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:10 am

How could you make an unbirth video with this ? It's a concert, and there is nothing that could involve unbirth ._.
linthia
Participator

Postby Norass » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:40 am

linthia wrote:How could you make an unbirth video with this ? It's a concert, and there is nothing that could involve unbirth ._.

Sorry, seems as if it changed the link for whatever reason.

I've been trying to post the video file I have, but it doesn't seem to be going through my phone. I'll wait until I get to a computer. I'm sorry. I didn't know Youku changed its links. >.>

If you want to find it by yourself until I post the file, search 小孩子出生前的对话 in the search bar, and it should be the top result. The video's still there. I checked Just know you might have to go through a two minute ad...

The Chinese and their darn lengthy ads...
Norass
New to the forum

Postby Norass » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:46 am

Bright wrote:Links seems faulty.

Yeah, the link changed. It's very odd.

I'm trying my best to post the video file, but it's not working from my phone. I'm going to wait until I'm with a computer later today.

In the meantime, search 小孩子出生前的对话 on Youku. It's the very first video you'll see. Beware of the possible two minute ad beforehand... :|
Norass
New to the forum

Re: Recovered pregnancy video

Postby Eka » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:42 pm

This site doesn't allow begging.

Also you can watch this here:

https://v.qq.com/x/page/t0322opjsr0.html

And overall the dialog is just goofy discussion between hypothetical baby and how they can talk to each other cause their heart is connected together and how they anticipates running into each other when they grew up and stuff. Really has nothing to do with unbirth.

If you are just looking for some caption to be added to pregnancy video to turn it into some "unbirth" video, then it doesn't really matter which video it is, does it?
Eka
Administrator

Postby Neoninja » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:44 am

Eka wrote:This site doesn't allow begging.

Since when? People ask for things to get done for them semi-regularly. All this thread is doing is adding emphatic wording.
Neoninja
Participator

Postby Eka » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Neoninja wrote:
Eka wrote:This site doesn't allow begging.

Since when? People ask for things to get done for them semi-regularly. All this thread is doing is adding emphatic wording.

Since always? See second rule here viewtopic.php?f=18&t=21966
Eka
Administrator

Postby coop500 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:47 pm

Eka is correct, of course as she linked. Begging also is just not in good nature. And I did not see this video, but if it is a real pregnancy then it seems close to RL vore or involving people in things without their permission like the pictures of pregnent women with vore text.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Return to Unbirth