A Fairy Tale Dilemma-Unbirth/promoting my work ;)

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

A Fairy Tale Dilemma-Unbirth/promoting my work ;)

Postby DeltaRomeo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:34 pm

Sweat dripped down nicks forehead, stinging his left eye. “Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!” He desperately murmured as he sprinted down the hallway, looking for any place to hide. “There!” he exclaimed, just before he darted into a broom closet. He didn’t have the strength to close the door so he jumped into a mop bucket, hoping to all heavens that it was a good enough hiding place. Moments later he heard the thundering footsteps of his gorgeous pursuer pass just outside.

“Nick? Where are you little nick? Don’t you want to play with me? I promise you’ll love it!”

Her voice trailed off down the hallway. Nick breathed a sigh of relief. “Fuck that was close. I should have never listened to that stupid fairy.”

-One day earlier-

Alone again. Nick hung his head, kicking stones as he treaded the same boring path to school that he had walked a thousand times before. Nick glanced at his watch “Dang, I’m really early.” Unusual to say the least. Most days he spent his first period in tardy hall. ‘Well nuts’ he thought to himself. Looking around Nick noticed a strange light coming out of the trees. “Eh fuck it, I got a minute” Nick proclaimed as he wondered into the woods to investigate.

“Heeeelp!” screamed Nemie as she darted through the forest. “I don’t want to be eaten!” Rounding a tree the little fairy found herself quickly approaching the chest of a tall young man. She put all of her force into her wings to stop but it was futile. She slammed into his chest muscles at nearly full speed, falling helplessly to the ground below. “Ow” she whimpered aloud. Then from the corner of her eye she saw the predator. A hawk barreling toward her at what seemed to be mach speeds. She winced. “This is the end” she thought. Moments passed that seemed like decades. She opened one eye at first, still wincing. No hawk in sight. Opening both eyes, she quietly looked around until she discovered a puzzled human face staring down at her. Nemie began to scream “Ahhhh!”

“AHHHHH” Nick screamed in return, lifting one foot as if a rat were at his feet. “What the hell are you!?”

“Human, sir, please don’t eat me” Nemie pleaded with tears running down her face.

“What, why would I?…” Nick looked down at her, smelling the intoxicating aroma of the creature below him. Something about her seemed very appetizing. He closed his eyes for a second and shook the feeling off. “I’m not going to eat you. I would never. That’s disgusting. So now that we have that out of the way. What the fuck are you?”

Nemie dried her eyes and peered up at him. His eyes were genuine. She stood up, still shaking from her near-death experience and tied her soft red hair into a pony tail. She fluttered her wing for a moment before taking flight. Soaring up to eye level. “Why I’m a fairy!” She exclaimed.

Nick looked at her without emotion. Silent. No facial expression. SLAP! Nick smacked himself in the face as hard as he could, making sure he was actually awake. “Yep, that hurt.” Nick looked back. To his surprise there was still a fairy in front of him. ‘Maybe she’s magical’ he thought. An idea began to swell within his mind. Maybe he could finally get the ladies attention. “So… do I get a wish or something for saving you?”

Nemie opened her mouth and stopped before telling him no. She wasn’t supposed to use magic. But she was very tired of living day after day wondering if she would finally be some bird’s dinner. She grinned a mischievous smile before catching herself and acting sweet. “Of course, you do! One wish, whatever you want!”

“I want to be the sexiest guy in school. The one all of the girls chase!” Nick belted out with fervor, holding a fist to the sky as if his manifest destiny had been realized.

“Sure thing” Nemie replied “one sexy guy coming right up!” The fairy glowed for a moment and shot a beam of green light into Nicks chest. He could feel himself changing. He closed his eyes and lifted his hands to the sky in ridiculous fashion, as if being anointed with godly powers. All went quiet. Nick opened his eyes to see two massive legs. Nick looked up. The tiny Fairy wasn’t so tiny anymore. They had swapped sizes.

“Wha…. What happened!” Nick yelled in angry confusion.

“Oh, right. When a fairy grants a wish they um… swap sizes with the requestor of the wish.” She hoped nick would believe that.

“WHAT? How will I get to school?”

He bought it, Nemie was relieved. She had passed on all of her fairy charm onto him, afraid that predators would still seek human sized prey.

“Well” Nemie replied “I’ll take you”

Nick looked around desperately “But how can I be the sexiest guy in school at this size?”

“Oh don’t worry about that” Nemie quickly responded “girls are going to crave you!”

Nemie entered the classroom, holding Nick in the palm of her hand. Miss Kate introduced her as an exchange student before noticing Nick in her hand.

“Dear god Nick, what happened” She looked at him with concern at first. Then she caught a wiff of his scent and her eyes changed. Watery, lustful, Nick started to feel uneasy.

“He got shrunk in an electrical accident last night” Nemie belted out “so I walked him to school!”

Miss Kate regained her composure. “Well then. Nick sits over there by Ashley, and you can take the empty seat in the back.

Ashley was the most beautiful girl in school according to nick. She had shoulder length shiny blonde hair. Breasts that would make any girls back hurt. And the roundest bottom he had ever seen. She was perfect. And for the first time ever she was looking at him. Nick sat indian style on top of his desk, he was too small to sit in the chair. Looking around the room he quickly found that every girl would give him the occasional glance. He was in heaven.

“The day seemed to fly by” Nick thought as the bell rang. Looking around Nemie was nowhere in sight.

“You ok Nick?” Ashley asked.

Nick looked around as if she was talking to someone else. “Me? Yeah, yes, mhhmmm, Fine.” He replied nervously.

“Your um… ride left you” Ashley said with concern. “Can I take you home?”

Nick looked to the back of the classroom, Nemie was nowhere in sight. He grinned from ear to ear, barely able to believe his luck. “That’d be great!” Maybe being small wasn’t so bad after all.

Nick was having the time of his life. They were hitting it off so well. ‘Thank god for that fairy’ Nick thought to himself. He was lost in Ashley’s eyes, her smile, the warmth of her hand. Soo lost that he didn’t notice where he was. Ashley opened the door and turned on a lamp. The blinding light finally made Nick aware of his surroundings. “Hey Ashley, this isn’t my house.”

Ashley looked him in the eyes with a seductive dominant smile “I never said I was taking you to your home.” Her words were as arousing as they were terrifying. Her demeanor had changed in an instant. From a sweet innocent girl to a predator with her prey.

“I don’t know about this Ashley, I should probably be getting home.”

“Relax Nick. Just check out my room for a little while and you’ll be home in no time.” Ashley walked upstairs, turning on lights as she went. Her family was clearly not home. Opening her door revealed a lovely big room. It must have been twice the size of Nicks, with a huge canopy bed in the center.

“Wow lovely room Ashley” Nick blurted out, trying to not show his concern.

Ashley set Nick on the bed and walked toward her dresser, grabbing lipstick off the top and applying it slowly. Rubbing her lips together and checking the evenness in the mirror.

“Did I say room?” Ashley asked, toyingly. She unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her ample chest and small tight belly. Her bra was too small, making her cleavage poor out of the top. She opened her shirt and started to slowly slide a hand down her abdomen into her tights as she walked toward Nick. “Silly me, I must have misspoken. Not my room, I want you in my womb.” Ashley started rubbing her hand in tights. Saliva dripped from her mouth.

“OK Ashley that’s enough. Haha! You got me.” Nick tried desperately to call her bluf but it was clear, Ashley wasn’t bluffing.

“Why so nervous Nick” Ashly stood over him. Removing her hand she grabbed the side of her tights and squeezed them up against her skin. “Look at my lips, my pussy is hungry for you Nick. My womb wants you. It’s nice and warm inside. You’ll love being inside me Nick.”

“Ashley please, can’t we talk about this?”

“I can see your hard on… do you really need to talk anymore?”

Ashley was right. Nick felt more turned on than he’d ever been before. ‘Is this how I die?’ Nick thought to himself. There were much worse ways to go. Looking around there was no way to escape. If he was going to die today he might as well enjoy it. Nick shook his head no.

Ashley smiled and removed her blouse. Reaching A hand behind her back she protruded her chest forward as she unhinged her tight bra. Both soft mounds bouncing as they were released. She then turned around for Nick, sliding her thumbs into her tights. She leaned forward before pulling them slowly down over her plump ass, her tights barely holding on as her hourglass figure was squeezed out. Ashley’s baby blue thong was now the only obstruction between Nick and the unspeakables of his childhood crush. Ashley turned around to face Nick. She gently moved her thighs toward him, pressing her panties to his body. Ashley placed a finger on the back of his head, pressing his face into her soft wet clit.

“Feel how wet I am Nick?” She asked in a calm sweet voice “You made me wet.” Ashley cupped nicks body to her loins with her hand. Standing up, she grabbed a pillow from the bed and laid it on the floor. “Trust me Nick” she said reassuringly “I won’t crush you.”

Ashley laid nick down and slowly lowered herself on top of him, gently starting to sway back and forth. Riding the pillow, she slid her panties over Nicks little body. Nick was in heaven. Looking up for what seemed like miles at the girl of his dreams. Locking eyes with her through her cleavage before he was covered by her over and over again.

“MMMMmmm, don’t cum Nick, not yet” Ashley requested “I want you to cum inside me!”

Nick tried desperately to hold on “I… I don’t know if I can!”

Ashley stopped grinding. She slowly stood up, towering over Nick. “Then we better hurry.” Ashley slid her panties down her legs. Eyes locked solid with Nick’s. She licked her lips. “Stand up straight Nick. It’s time to swallow you up.”

Nick stood up on the pillow and watched as Ashley bent her knees and slowly descended upon him. She squealed meekly as his face touched her skin. “Oh Nick!” She moaned, her face blushing. “Come to Ashley” she begged “get inside me.”

Her lips began to part, sliding over his smooth body. She started to shake. “Oh sshhhit” she stuttered as she came. Pulsating over Nicks shoulders and head. “Sssorry NNick. You feel so FFFfucking good.” She began to let her body weight do the work. Sliding closer and closer to the pillow below.

Nick’s mind was racing. He was being pounded by her orgasms and vibrated by her shakes and moans, but that was nothing compared to the touch of her warm body slowly swallowing him. Covered in her juices. He could feel it coming, a force that couldn’t be stopped. His body started to shake.

“No not yet Nick” Ashley shouted. She could feel that it was almost too late. She let her bodyweight go. Slamming down into the pillow with intensity, sliding Nick’s feet inside.

“Fuck I’m inside her!” Nick mumbled through flesh, edging toward his release.

Ashley knew what she had to do. Nick needed to be all the way in. She quickly ran to her dresser and grabbed her hidden dildo. She quickly slid it inside her, pushing Nick further and further in. She watched her belly fill as her prey entered her womb. “Cum Nick, cum in my womb!” One final push. SLURCH! Her lower abdomen popped forward, her prize sealed inside. She left the dildo in, placing both hands on her belly as she felt Nick’s body spasm inside.

“Ashley, I’m coming!”

Ashley heard his muffled cry through her belly, driving her wild. She rolled onto the floor, still holding her belly. Moaning for orgasm after orgasm.

Ashley slid the dildo out and crawled into bed. “I’ll take you home tomorrow Nick. Tonight, you belong inside me.”
DeltaRomeo
New to the forum

Re: A Fairy Tale Dilemma-Unbirth/promoting my work ;)

Postby VelocityGaming » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:01 pm

holy fuck......that was amazing
VelocityGaming
Been posting for a bit

Re: A Fairy Tale Dilemma-Unbirth/promoting my work ;)

Postby Hanzo » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:45 am

do you rp?
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth