My First Attempt

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

My First Attempt

Postby JustSomePrey » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:24 pm

My first attempt at a vore story, based on a interactive story thread that used to be on writings.com. I've decided to turn it into a regular story or something along those lines.

Microphagia: The Shrinking Virus
Chapter 1
Patient Zero

Jake Smith, an eighteen year old senior, sits at his desk in math class, everything seems normal. The teacher, the blonde bombshell twenty five year old Miss Amanda Price, giving one of her lectures, that none of the male students ever really paid attention to because they would stare at her perfect legs concealed behind a pair of pantyhose.

His day had gone pretty well so far, except for a sneezing fit during lunch. It had been embarrassing, all day he’d been fine, but as soon as he got into the cafeteria it’s like a whole flower fields worth of pollen had mixed with a five pound bag of pepper and went straight up his nose. It was worse than that morning when some pretty woman had dropped her stuff, while he was walking to school. He’d gone to help pick the stuff up and all he got for helping her was a painful poke by some odd thumbtack he hadn’t noticed among her stuff and an odd smirk just after it had happened.

After that debacle in the cafeteria, Jake had decided to make himself a bit scarce, so here he is, in the back of math class by an open window. As the lecture drones on he gets sleepy, which is strange given the teacher doing it. Resting his head on his arms he drifts off. A loud sound rocks his world and he stands up fully alert, causing him to notice something very, very odd, and even more frightening.

Everything is huge! He looks around from the middle of the desk he’d been sitting at, and is now standing on. His pencil laying nearby is as tall as he is, and pushing against it, the once near weightless pencil is now suddenly an immovable object. He gulps nervously as he continues to look around, his classmates all massive beings of incredible height. He gulps nervously, pulling at the collar of his t-shirt.

“Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Oh gosh!” He whispers to himself. “This is impossible! I must be dreaming!” He slams his fist into the top of his thigh, if he weren’t currently wearing pants a bright red mark would show. “Ow! Oh no! Crap! Crap! CRAP!!! It’s real!” He hears a deep buzzing noise from nearby and freezes up before slowly turning and looking in the direction it came from.

There standing on the desk is a fly, a fly now about as big as a small car to him. It skitters across the desk probing for anything edible. Not wanting to become a meal for a fly, and also now having a means of getting off the desk with a slightly smaller chance of dying, Jake takes his chance and sneaks up on the fly as it is still looking away. “Okay, now or never.” He whispers to himself before jumping onto the fly’s back.

The startled fly takes off and buzzes around the classroom with Jake clinging onto its shell as hard as he can. Eventually the fly heads out the open window and out into the even more gigantic world of the outdoors. It flies low and high trying to dislodge the now tiny human from its back, never knowing that is what was “attacking” it. As it buzzes through the branches of a tree, Jake’s strength gives out and he lets go, plummeting toward certain death.

He continues falling, passing branches and insects going about their daily life before coming to a sudden halt on something strong, flexible, and sticky. “I’m alive!” He exclaims happily before looking around. “Oh no…” He says as his slight hope dies. He finds himself trapped on a spider’s web, the webbing holding him looked as thick as a large rope, and around him were the bodies of many insects, the spiders past, present, and future victims.

One such insect is yet another fly, or perhaps even the same one, stuck and struggling causing the webbing to shake and vibrate. Jake gulps in fear as he knows what said actions will bring down upon him and the fly. He watches as a vast spider suddenly charges out at the fly, nipping it with its fangs before cocooning it in strong spider silk for later.

The spider is huge, its massive abdomen seems to be as long as a school bus, as wide as three next to each other, and as wide as two stacked on top of each other. If he’d seen the spider at normal size it probably would’ve reminded him of Charlotte from that remake of Charlotte’s web, but in this case, he wasn’t thinking of any supposedly friendly spiders, just one big one that might think of him as a snack.

“I’m doomed.” He whispers to himself, his slight shakes of fear being just enough to draw the spiders attention after it finishes wrapping up its latest meal. It turns and faces toward him, before coming in closer and inspecting him further. He stares at the beast in fear, gulping nervously, it doesn’t seem likely that he’s going to get out of this situation, alive at least. “Well, this is it I guess. Go ahead, do what needs to be done.” He says to the spider, giving up on life.

The spider had never seen anything like this, at least at her size. She chitters in confusion having only seen one type of creature that looks like this one, but they were enormous, not tiny like this. She continues slowly inspecting the creature, hearing its voice as it speaks to her. She chitters some more, not understanding what it said, but hearing its tone and pitch. The spider skitters around it inspecting the tiny human more and more in confusion, neither of them knowing that the spider was also going through a bit of a change.

She continues her inspection of her latest and most confusing catch, chittering to herself in the process, never really noticing her slowly developing thoughts. ‘It’s a human, a tiny human, I think that’s what they’re called.’ She thinks to herself prodding him with one of her legs.

Jake watches as it reaches out with one of its forward most legs, closing his eyes, he lays there waiting for the end to come, but all that comes is a quick prod. He opens his eyes and looks up at the spider, still skittering and chittering to itself. “Come on! Just get it over with!” He yells his plea, tearing up thinking about all the things he’d never get to do, while not wanting the spider to take its sweet time killing him.

The spider looks curiously at the tiny human. ‘It sounds… sad. No, not it, he, he sounds sad.’ The spider thinks to herself as she continues to think of what to do with him. Slowly she moves closer, having come to an idea.

Jake sees the spider move closer, as if acknowledging his plea, and he lays back. “I guess it’s over.” He says to himself waiting for the sharp pain of the spider’s fangs, only to receive instead the feeling of something being wrapped around him. He opens his eyes, looking down at his chest where the feeling was coming from and saw the spider start wrapping him in silk, picking him up with her foremost legs and turning him. “Please!” He begs. “Please just get it over with!”

The spider ignores him, continuing to spin him around and around, binding his arms to his body and his legs together before setting him down again. He watches as the spider looks at him, seemingly confused again, before starting to reach out toward him again. “Finally.” He sighs laying his head against the thick rope webbing. He feels something grasp at his shoes, pulling them off and then the same with his socks. He let’s out a depressed sigh. “Whatever you need to do I guess.”

He continues to wait, ready to feel the pain of its fangs sinking into his body. The spiders legs grasp his own as it pulls him closer. Instead of feeling fangs, he feels his feet get surrounded by something soft, warm, fleshy, and a little wet. “It’s, it’s going to swallow me?!” He asks as he opens his eyes and looks at the spider. What he sees causes his eyes to widen further. “No! No way! This can’t be happening to me!” What he sees is not the spider’s mouth, no, it’s an opening along the middle of its abdomen, and considering how clean it is, it can only mean one thing. The spider is a her. “I’M BEING RAPED BY A SPIDER!!!” He cries out and begins to struggle against her grip.

The spider continues to pull him inside, his struggling causing her vagina to start gripping and contracting, helping to bring him inside. She starts to shudder, and let out strange, excited chitters. Jake feels as her vagina works its way up his legs, becoming warmer, wetter, and tighter as she gets more aroused. He continues to struggle against her, especially after her legs let go of him. Now stuck inside her up to his waist, her muscles continue to slowly pull him deeper, and the spider rearranges herself, he finds himself upside down, facing toward the front of the spider, suspended by her vagina over a strand of webbing.

Then it happens, her abdomen bobs down and up, gently pressing the top of his head against the strand thus pressing him a little further inside. Jake stops struggling as soon as he notices that he’s only losing ground on her. Giving up, he stays still silently letting out tears as the spider has her way with him. She continues to hump, pressing him against the strand, and forcing him in a little further each time. Her tough exoskeleton straining to accept his arms as she continues.

As she gets to his shoulders it becomes really tight, Jake starts gasping in pain as the spider struggles to pull his shoulders inside. He can feel her muscles convulsing harder and harder attempting to pull him in as her thrusts become more forceful, pushing his head against the strand harder. With a wet schluck, his shoulders finally squeeze inside, now only his head remains outside.

The spider lays down, resting from that portion of labor, letting her vagina do the work of pulling the rest of him in. The muscles continue to contract, pulling him slowly inside. He watches as her chitinous exoskeleton continues to encircle him, the muscles staying open more around his head, his shoulder keeping them from grasping at it. He looks up, being down, getting his final look at the outside world as the vagina slowly pulls him deeper, framing the world outside as his head goes inside. He watches as the muscular ring contracts on his world as he gets pulled deeper and deeper into the spider’s massive abdomen, it finally closes allowing the muscles to get a grip on his entire body as it forces him even deeper. Mixing with her fluids are his tears as he gets carefully pushed into his new home in the spider’s oval duct.

The spider chitters and squirms with pleasure at feeling the human inside her. She gently massages her abdomen with her back legs. Slowly getting up she crawls back to the hole she calls home, her gait being a bit sporadic as if she was drunk. She goes inside, turning around and resting in the dark safety of her home. Concentrating on her abdomen, she flexes her internal muscles around him, causing to struggle a bit at her ‘hug’ and giving her some extra pleasure, before the spider thinks to herself with her newfound intelligence. ‘It’s over. I’ve won. He’s mine.

So, what do you think? Should I try to get a gallery?
JustSomePrey
Participator

Re: My First Attempt

Postby Eraxel » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:13 pm

I like it very much. Would like to know if course if the tack he got poked with has anything to do with this, but I love this 'adoption' in any case. :)
Eraxel
New to the forum

Postby dreamweevil » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:36 am

That's cute! Makes me want to know what happens next-- there's obviously a backstory here if the spider has human(-like) thoughts... really curious as to what the spider does with her victim now that she's got him! (Must be some advantage to her having done what's she done, right?)

Thanks for sharing this with us! Hope you write some more.

dw
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby JustSomePrey » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:58 pm

Microphagia: The Shrinking Virus
Chapter 1.5
Patient Zero Analysis

The notes of Dr. Kelsey Landrin

Subject: Jacob Web
Height: 5’ 11” before infection.
Weight: 190 Lbs before infection.
Designation: Patient Zero.
Current Location: Oak Tree at the local high school.
    -Currently within the oval duct of a spider.
Notes:
Subject was infected with an augmented virus, designed to my exact specifications by myself. The virus I’ve dubbed Microphagia is a success and has already spread to much of this small town. Those immune to the virus, including myself shall soon find that many of the other residents of the town have, disappeared, perhaps a few of them will find out exactly what has happened.  I shall begin collection of specimens after the virus has run it’s course over the next few days. Let’s just hope that by that time, not too many of them will have already found “new homes.” Subject Zero’s quick reaction to the virus is due to exposure to the original virus and a designed mutation in the original’s progeny will cause a much slower reaction in the newly infected, allowing me easier access to new specimens.
Additional Note: Virus seems to have additional mutations as viewed by the spider’s reaction to Patient Zero. The mutation has seemed to cause an intellectual increase in the spider. I will have to collect infected fauna specimens as well. Another interesting note is that any objects currently on a subject seem to shrink as well.

“Ahh!” Jake gasps, waking up in a strange, warm, moist, pinkish environment. “Wh-where am I?” He asks, sitting up in the strange room. The walls seem to flex inward and outward, and he only has enough room in the room to sit and crawl. The floor has a strange pattern near one of the walls, almost like… “It wasn’t a dream! I-I’m really inside a spider!” Jake exclaims as he remembers the events of sometime ago. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone. “No bars, typical.” He groans, before tucking it back into his pocket. “The worst part, I’ve only been in here for an hour, and who knows how long I’m going to be here.”

The reality of his situation starts to set in. No one is going to find him. After all, they’d never expect to look for a tiny high schooler, let alone inside the abdomen of a spider. He curls up, pulling his knees under his chin. “S-so this is how I go out. A sex toy for a spider.” He falls to his side with a moist splat, curling tighter against himself as he listens to the spiders inner workings. As he lays there, his breath starts to come out vapidly, tears forming in his eyes. After but a moment, the organ seems to shrink around him, the walls gently grasping at him, almost as if the spider is caressing him within her. After a while of silent crying he falls back to sleep.

The spider lay in her shelter, silently regretting causing the human within her the emotional pain she had. Perhaps later she’d let him out for a while, but for now she decided that she too would need a bit of a nap, and she drifts off. Her sleep is filled with a strange, painful sensation, her shell and body seeming to change as it seems the virus modifies her in quite a different way than it did the teenage human contained within her.

Hope this answers a few questions, while raising more.

Speaking of which, I have a question of my own. How do I go about getting a gallery?
JustSomePrey
Participator

Return to Unbirth