"Hungry" Vagina

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

"Hungry" Vagina

Postby jaykayeight » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:26 am

Hi, im currently working on a concept that includes unbirthing. In this case its seems as if the pussy has her own mind and moves and craves for food like a lustering mouth.
Would that be a thing for you? Do you know any good reference for that?
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: "Hungry" Vagina

Postby jhowvore » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:15 pm

I love this ideia. I used to play with it with my ex-girlfriend. We RPlayed like her vagina had its own will and sometimes it sucked me inside it.
jhowvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby gr8fzy1 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:51 pm

oh definitely, hungry vag is best vag. Sucking someone off as they mate before he gets even closer and gets gobbled up.
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sabervore » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:08 pm

That does seem like a quite interesting concept. Maybe some of these concepts can help further cement your predator concept:

Jekyll and Hyde: The "vagina" is able to take over the body of the girl and gain full control of her. The girl in questions has "dreams" of what has happened.

Were-gina: At certain interval of time, the vagina is able to take over and sate its appetite.

"Body Snatcher" : The vagina in question is actually a living organism that has attached itself to a normal human and must keep its predator tendencies hidden from the owner and others.

There is also that film Teeth (2007) that is based upon the Vagina Dentata...err...folklore I believe would be a fitting term? Anywho, good luck.
Sabervore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lorelei » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:01 pm

A hungry vagina, which is independent of the will of the woman is or greedy to suck in living creatures, can be a beautifu, hotl and interesting thing. For a long time I had scenarios and fantasies with such a motive in my mind. So can the girl have a struggle between her mind and the impulse of her vagina. For a long time she tries to suppress the greed of her femininity and sometime it happens and her hungry vagina and the long oppressed devour instinct come out.

Then her Vagina becomes like a black hole that sucks everything in without mercy . She warns people still " Runs away or my vagina will suck you all in " but it's too late. Then whole groups disappear between her legs or she goes to a disco or school and after that she comes later as the only one again out .
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby dreamweevil » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:00 am

That's certainly an interesting and plausible concept. The movie Teeth that Sabrevore mentioned is a good reference: basically you have a woman who knows she has this problem: that she's got this dark side of herself that will take over if given the chance, putting anyone who gets close enough in danger.

One story element that worked really well for Teeth works for unbirthing too: If this woman likes you and you're kind to her, she'll fight with herself to try and protect you. As soon as she starts to get aroused she will find the willpower to end the date even if she can't explain why. Cross her, or force yourself on her, and she basically just gets out of the way ("Want this? Okay, here you go!")

Eventually she meets a person kind enough, and sufficiently in love, to knowingly sacrifice himself, at which point her true magic is finally revealed.

dw
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:20 am

Penetration Angst (sometimes it is just called Angst) is a movie where the girl's vagina eats people and she cannot control it.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GettingPrettyDark » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:22 am

I like to use something similar. Here is my input.

- What is 'hungry' isn't just the genitals themselves, it's the body and it's a hunger on the part of the pred that is separate from hunger for regular food.
- Usually, just inserting a dick isn't enough to get the voracious aspect going for reasons below.
- As soon as it comes into contact with something that allows to get started more easily, kegeling muscles start grabbing and pulling in prey - first and when at a difficult spot like a snake eating a frog, then like a mouth slurping in and swallowing spaghetti.
- If pussy is desperate enough, will latch onto a dick and stretch pelvis more and more until it can work more of her prey's body inside.
- The pred has a free will, but hunger will override her better judgement, if she is too 'starved' or her 'appetite' for someone in particular is too great.
- If mostly sated, grabbing and dragging motions are barely noticable.
- The longer pred hasn't had someone, the more vehement pelvic muscles become.
- At some point, the pussy becomes so strong and insistent, you can't touch it and expect to overpower it when it tries to swallow you. It is simply too strong.
- Stimulation comes from pred's arousal.
- The pred has little control over her privates and arousal makes her mentally too absent to really help you if her insides have 'acquired a taste' for you.
GettingPrettyDark
New to the forum

Postby jaykayeight » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:24 pm

@Sabrevore, dreamweevil, R_U_Snacksize
Ive seen Teeth and Penetration Angst browsing for "Vagina Dentata" material. And there was even a reference to a psychology website where the concept of the teethed vagina somehow is rooted in primal castration fears that is part of the development stages. This is also pretty interesting for me because somehow its bouncing to and fro in my head like questioning if this is a turnoff because of the fear of getting castrated and also worse and a turnon because of the actual eating of someone. Its like the vagina eating you like a ravenous beast after a good performance. maybe like a rocker smashing his guitar as if to say: this aint gonna get topped. this was simply epic!

@GettingPrettyDark

As I see you are also fond of mamabliss, I have to mention her "naughty list" which is one of my favourite UB comics ever!
http://www.mamabliss.com/blog/?p=1454

I like to see it also an excellent example of a gluttonous pussy. I think also about the sequence of her prey getting inside. I doubt that the experience of getting unbirthed by her is for all girls the same. Imagining that the first girl is like the first meal after a long and droughtful
period its no wonder the second girl gets covered in pussy juices as her sister gets savoured like crazy. the first girl certainly gets the full blast of her hunger and craving. My mind exploded as miss santa would show her empty pussy and states "See? Lil Carrie all gone!" and her pussy is still hungry. This gets even more clearer as two girls dont satisfy her anymore and she goes on shoving in even the "good" sister.

After reading this, every time I pitty the first girl soo much. I really wonder where was the point she truly was lost beyond salvation. Do you think that, after she unbirthed the mother too, the first girl is still in there, somewhere? And how is she doing?
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GettingPrettyDark » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:24 am

After taking the first two girls, her belly has a bulge. A few panels later, by the time she's gotten to the next room, the bulge is gone. That comic involves very rapid absorption. By the time she's sucking in the good girl, the naughty ones are long gone.
GettingPrettyDark
New to the forum

Postby Zub » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:32 pm

jaykayeight wrote:@Sabrevore, dreamweevil, R_U_Snacksize
Ive seen Teeth and Penetration Angst browsing for "Vagina Dentata" material. And there was even a reference to a psychology website where the concept of the teethed vagina somehow is rooted in primal castration fears that is part of the development stages. This is also pretty interesting for me because somehow its bouncing to and fro in my head like questioning if this is a turnoff because of the fear of getting castrated and also worse and a turnon because of the actual eating of someone. Its like the vagina eating you like a ravenous beast after a good performance. maybe like a rocker smashing his guitar as if to say: this aint gonna get topped. this was simply epic!

@GettingPrettyDark

As I see you are also fond of mamabliss, I have to mention her "naughty list" which is one of my favourite UB comics ever!
http://www.mamabliss.com/blog/?p=1454

I like to see it also an excellent example of a gluttonous pussy. I think also about the sequence of her prey getting inside. I doubt that the experience of getting unbirthed by her is for all girls the same. Imagining that the first girl is like the first meal after a long and droughtful
period its no wonder the second girl gets covered in pussy juices as her sister gets savoured like crazy. the first girl certainly gets the full blast of her hunger and craving. My mind exploded as miss santa would show her empty pussy and states "See? Lil Carrie all gone!" and her pussy is still hungry. This gets even more clearer as two girls dont satisfy her anymore and she goes on shoving in even the "good" sister.

After reading this, every time I pitty the first girl soo much. I really wonder where was the point she truly was lost beyond salvation. Do you think that, after she unbirthed the mother too, the first girl is still in there, somewhere? And how is she doing?

Not to ''toot'' my own horn but The Naughty List is my commission and on my thread here in the unbirth section (Zubs Unbirthing Thread). Might want to see the other commissions I have had done in the thread as they all involve thick built preds with greedy cooches.
The last one : The Sitter, seemed a little too dark for most peoples taste but right on par with Naughty List.
I love Mamabliss in how she can always take a script and make it EXACTLY what you had envisioned . Very good at this. Some say it is sloppy art but I love the thickness of females she depicts . Especially thighs and ass. The UBPD is also my commission. If you look closely , my real name is actually used in it.
To answer your question about the first girl, NO. Miss Clause came with the intent to satisfy her sexual hunger and get rid of a few brats as well. Plus add to her curves.
I have had live videos done as well (pay stuff) with sexy , thick models inserting shrunk victims. Dialogue is key, even in some videos I had made I get the model to open her pussy after a victim has been unbirthed to show they are sucked deep down inside. Adds to the fetish for me.
Check my other stuff out...might like it
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Zub wrote:Not to ''toot'' my own horn but The Naughty List is my commission and on my thread here in the unbirth section (Zubs Unbirthing Thread). Might want to see the other commissions I have had done in the thread as they all involve thick built preds with greedy cooches.
The last one : The Sitter, seemed a little too dark for most peoples taste but right on par with Naughty List.
I love Mamabliss in how she can always take a script and make it EXACTLY what you had envisioned . Very good at this. Some say it is sloppy art but I love the thickness of females she depicts . Especially thighs and ass. The UBPD is also my commission. If you look closely , my real name is actually used in it.
To answer your question about the first girl, NO. Miss Clause came with the intent to satisfy her sexual hunger and get rid of a few brats as well. Plus add to her curves.
I have had live videos done as well (pay stuff) with sexy , thick models inserting shrunk victims. Dialogue is key, even in some videos I had made I get the model to open her pussy after a victim has been unbirthed to show they are sucked deep down inside. Adds to the fetish for me.

I was about to ask mamabliss on her opinion. But OMG this is even better! The mastermind behind the naughty list! I cant belive it! Is it christmas already :p *bows in admiration* I really can see your style shining through in the Sitter panels. Its not too dark its..... Idk.... necessary! I have an idea I like to elaborate with you. Maybe ill soon add something to discuss in your UB Thread. Id love your input on that. You really take the cake with UB in my opinion.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zub » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:44 pm

jaykayeight wrote:
Zub wrote:Not to ''toot'' my own horn but The Naughty List is my commission and on my thread here in the unbirth section (Zubs Unbirthing Thread). Might want to see the other commissions I have had done in the thread as they all involve thick built preds with greedy cooches.

I was about to ask mamabliss on her opinion. But OMG this is even better! The mastermind behind the naughty list! I cant belive it! Is it christmas already :p *bows in admiration* I really can see your style shining through in the Sitter panels. Its not too dark its..... Idk.... necessary! I have an idea I like to elaborate with you. Maybe ill soon add something to discuss in your UB Thread. Id love your input on that. You really take the cake with UB in my opinion.

Jaykayeight, glad you like but all the other stuff in not necessary . Just a guy like you with a unique fetish and funds that able me to put them to some form of reality.
I hope to update soon as have a couple ideas cooking. Hoping to get hotpocketshogun to collab on a same size animation next.
Sounds good, like to talk evil UB with others when I make it on!
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dattiljs » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:04 am

I always love the scenario of two young lesbians playing around. One is a chubby girl and the other a muscular athletic sporty girl. The sporty girl goes down on the plumper...she's eatin her out and the folds of the bigger girl suddenly wrap tightly around the sporty girls face, suctioning around it. The sporty girls slides her legs around and tries to pull back. The grip is too tight. She begins to whimper "Mmmmph" "mmmmmmph" . She slowly starts to suffocate as the plump girl draws her body in.
dattiljs
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth