Real life unbirth or satire?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Real life unbirth or satire?

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:33 pm

Doing a bit of procrastining online and came across this article from the Runt-of-the-web
http://runt-of-the-web.com/baby-crawls-back

Makes for an amusing read and kinda interested in the community's thoughts on this.

(Edit) Obviously I know that unbirth is impossible as user Shortpig listed out and I'm also completely aware the "story" is somewhat political propaganda and fake.
Yes the title was intentionally clickbait so I honestly don't know what you were expecting here and lastly my point about the community's thoughts were more on how they feel the subject of unbirth being put out into the general public through this publication.
Last edited by DarkNeroInfini on Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkNeroInfini
Been posting for a bit

Re: Real life unbirth or satire?

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:20 pm

There's no way this is real, right? Even the descriptions of the story sound a bit imaginary.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby Shortpig » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:44 pm

Very much satire, and not really appealing, given that it's an infant involved, not to mention the political catastrophe soon to follow posting something like this.
Even if you defy all logic and say that a baby could somehow reverse a hours-long birthing process, going in the wrong direction, in seconds, before anyone could catch it, it wouldn't have an umbilical cord and would suffocate in minutes. I'm inclined to recite a couple of dead baby jokes, but I'd say the topic is distasteful enough with political comedy.
Shortpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby granblue » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:13 pm

Satire is a little big on-the-nose, and from an unbirth standpoint, the scenario isn't terrible pleasing.
granblue
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:29 am

It seems like this website specializes in making fun of the media. I find it hilarious. Here's another vorish article.

http://runt-of-the-web.com/i-vaccinated-my-kid
Jayezox
---

Postby Borealis » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:56 am

Yeah, not my cup of tea when it comes to humour, that.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Return to Unbirth