Shopping for unbirth contents?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Shopping for unbirth contents?

Postby conkikhon » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:26 am

I love UB. I've seen a few places where people selling manga, artbook, sketches with UB content. And I'd like to know how can I pay for them.
I think we can use this thread to help each other know how to support UB artists. By sharing information about trading sites, payment methods, anonymously purchasing and additional services, I believe we can help these UB market grow, therefore increasing quality & quantity.
Sorry my English is not good. ^^;
Spoiler: show
Personally, I want to know how can I use bitcash to purchase something on this site :
http://www.melonbooks.com/index.php?mai ... ord&page=1
conkikhon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Shopping for unbirth contents?

Postby Groblek » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:39 pm

As someone who sells UB content, I'll be interested to hear suggestions from people about where to find a payment processor/distributor that handles alternative currencies well. I sell my work through places like Amazon and Gumroad because I don't have the time to process payments myself, so I have to pick somewhere that will do it for me. Currently, the best suggestion I have for people wanting anonymity is to pick up a prepaid Visa (or other CC company) gift card if they're available in your country and use that to pay for stuff.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Shopping for unbirth contents?

Postby dat1guy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:28 am

If only someone has the coding know-how to make an app/website that allows your paypal to directly proccess the money to the content creator. If I had a website like that I'll call it komixxxmarket.com
dat1guy
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth