First Person Unbirthing stories?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

First Person Unbirthing stories?

Postby Jannak » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:42 am

I wonder if there's any unbirthing stories told from a First Person view especially the Unbirthees?

Specifically, I would love to see a story where the story is told from a willing volunteer in a experimental "fertility research" who under goes unbirthing to her "new mother" (metaphorically since there's no age regression) to not only to see how long a adult human can last in the womb for nine months but also to see if there's any rejuvenation effects and of course Pre-Birth memories (which there is).

Point being that I think it could be best for a Unbirthing story entirely told from the Unbirthees perspective especially her own experiences inside the womb and especially describing the environment (like the heart beat, the fleshy tissue, etc) and what's like in there and having thoughts to her self for example being inside the womb reminds her of one of HR Giger's works and such as she can reference that and of course having erotic dreams and waking up with hormones coming via the umbilical making her horny and she masturbates to herself until she cums feeling more relaxed before falling back to sleep.

So that way it's better way to focus solely on the Unbirthee instead of the outside world.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re: First Person Unbirthing stories?

Postby LillyBells » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:27 am

I remember reading just one story about this, i've got a ton of content saved up in my favorites. I'd recommend you to take a look through my favorites, or look around the forum in every single ub tagged story xD
LillyBells
Somewhat familiar

Re: First Person Unbirthing stories?

Postby dreamweevil » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:51 am

Well, that's definitely how Greetings from Jessica's Vagina started out: first-person from the point of view of the unbirthee. (It's in this forum). Male protagonist, at least initially, but later on in the story we find out what happens when it's a woman getting unbirthed.

It's hard to not explore what's going on in the outside world at some point: once you've learned what daily life in the womb is like, I think it'd get pretty dreary pretty quickly, so after a while we get curious about what the heck is going on out there. (In Jessica there's a mental link that allows the passenger to share her thoughts.)

But I do see where you're going with your story idea. I don't think I'd couch it as "fertility" research (how does that apply if there's not a "baby" involved?) -- but more like longevity research: Science discovers a way to give an existing human a new body while retaining their previous memories. This is a test of that process.

There doesn't have to be "age" regression involved: you don't ever become a "baby", at least mentally, but your body is eventually absorbed and replaced. The price to be paid for this renewal is that the unbirther indeed becomes your "mother": you'd feel her depositing her own egg into you and it taking root, and your old body being replaced with her "child's". But you're spared childhood: since you started as an adult she can restore you to to that state fairly quickly. You get a new body; she gets to reproduce very quickly, without the years of child-raising.
dreamweevil
Participator

Return to Unbirth