One of my favorite Unbirth Scenarios

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

One of my favorite Unbirth Scenarios

Postby ShiromeArtiste » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:49 pm

I have seen lots of art depicting supposedly powerful characters being forced into a vagina almost effortlessly by a predator that isn't expected. My all time favorite is without a doubt....Alraunes. plant girls stuffing powerful females in their pussies with such ease that they smile while the character slips into a nectar filled womb for a hot, sticky demise is just irresistible to me. It's even better when they panic as a nearby friend attempts to help only to filling another sweet flower pot as another awakens. I have a story in the works about a company of mercenaries returning home after destroying a hive of bees that were preying on a city, that enter a grove to rest and are never seen again. Only the leaves that whisper know the how a company of warriors suffered a slippery fate inside the enticing petals of ravenous plants.

Anyone else love this?
Attachments
140725cc.jpg
ShiromeArtiste
Been posting for a bit

Re: One of my favorite Unbirth Scenarios

Postby venomousdreams » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:20 pm

To have that work you need to have atleast one survivor who spreads those stories.
venomousdreams
Been posting for a bit

Postby SmokyKisses » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:30 pm

Alraunes are certainly perfect. But no need for a demise. Let them slowly turn into a plant-girl themselves in the alraune's nectar-filled womb. Or turn them into a large seed in the alraune's womb that she inserts into the womb of the next hapless woman who stumbles into her vines. The woman eventually lays the seed elsewhere in the woods, which grows into a beautiful new alraune.

Could make something quite kinky of that, actually. An hypnotic alraune unbirths one woman and turns her into a seed. The next woman gets implanted with the seed and hypnotized to "tend" to the growing seed with her sexual fluids and milk. And once the new alraune matures, growing vines to extract nourishment so much more efficiently, her "gardener" becomes the new alraune's seed for another woman to nourish and tend to...
SmokyKisses
Been posting for a bit

Postby dreamweevil » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:28 am

SmokyKisses wrote:Alraunes are certainly perfect. But no need for a demise. Let them slowly turn into a plant-girl themselves in the alraune's nectar-filled womb. Or turn them into a large seed in the alraune's womb that she inserts into the womb of the next hapless woman who stumbles into her vines. The woman eventually lays the seed elsewhere in the woods, which grows into a beautiful new alraune.

I think I'll use an idea like this in the story I'm writing now, but adjust the alraune lifecycle a bit. IMO the alraunes are pretty solid (from a fantasy/plausibility standpoint) except for this seed-dispersal scheme. I think, instead, they'd (literally) bear fruit.

An alraune would accept exactly one human "sacrifice" per season: a plant-woman whose needs have already been satisified that year cannot accept a second, and therefore is "safe" and harmless. Once she lures in her victim, that victim's body is slowly digested and absorbed: during this time the alraune is frequented by insects (bee girls, hornets, etc) carrying pollen from other, distant members of her own species. Once she's "pregnant" the flowering stops: she turns green and loses most of her petals. The human captive, still "alive" but no longer human, feels him/herself flow through the alraune's parts and into the developing fruit, becoming a seed deep inside it.

As the season comes to a close, the fruit ripens and becomes beautiful and delicious. The alraune proudly displays it, attracting the attention of a monster predator (say, a dragon), who happily feasts: once "picked", the alarune's season is over and she closes her outer petals to wait through the winter.

The former-human then finds himself in the belly of the great beast. The fruit is digested but the seed remains intact, and eventually gets pooped out far away. With the plentiful fertilizer, the new alraune usually has no problem sprouting in the following spring. The human component (memories), altered only somewhat by the new, genetically-imposed drive to reproduce in this new way, is what gives the new alraune what she needs to attract other humans, continuing the cycle.

Sound like that would work?
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby Groblek » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:16 pm

Ooh, I like that seed-dispersal method, DW. It's a nice integration of plant reproductive biology into the fantasy.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:47 am

Whoa, something that combines plant vore and unbirth?! Sign me up!
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth