The Agency

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

The Agency

Postby Navyninja » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:15 pm

This is my first unbirth story. I'd like to thank Groblek for editing and helping me to flesh out my idea for this. The characters come from the Japanese tv show Kamen Rider Build and as it is still airing, there are some details about Sento that I still don't know. I'm just writing on what I have seen.

The Agency pt 1/?

"You sure you want to go through with this?" Ryuga asked as he and Sento stood outside of the Second Chances agency while Sento was considering the major change he was about to make in his life. Ryuga did understand what Sento was going through. After all, they had been guinea pigs for Faust and ended up helping the very organization they were trying to defeat. Sento had wound up as a personality mixture between Katsuragi Takumi and Sato Taro with amnesia added for fun.

"Quit trying to talk me out of it, idiot." Sento snapped.

When they'd first met with the director, she'd started with the question of 'What do you know about unbirthing?' Since Sento was a scientist, he had conducted extensive research on unbirthing as was possible to do for someone who didn't major in the subject and dragged Ryuga into researching it too.

They discussed various things like what traits did Sento and Ryuga expect in their prospective parents and why Second Chances was formed. Second Chances was formed to bring new prospective families together in a safe, lawful and medical manner by taking consenting adults and regressing them in their new mother's womb. Their services had helped over 60 new families so far.

Ryuga had been a little intrigued by the idea but decided by the time the interview had concluded that this idea wasn't for him. Sento started to walk toward the front door when Mariko, his girlfriend, came out of nowhere and grabbed his arm. This, Ryuga knew, would only stop Sento for a few moments.

"Don't." She said. "These people are weird." He sighed.

"At least they require consent." He said softly.

"I don't want to lose you, Sento." She whined, her voice edging on hysteria. Sento assessed her lazily as he bit his lip. "What?" She asked.

"Uh-oh." Ryuga muttered under his breath. He knew that look in Sento's warm brown eyes. It meant he was up to something.

Mariko recognized it too. "What?" She asked again. Sento circled her, his smile growing into a full blown grin.

"Hm...Not exactly ideal but you'll do." She raised an eyebrow at her boyfriend's comment. "If you don't want us separated, then perhaps you won't mind our relationship shifting."

"Oh hell no, now you want our relationship to shift to mother and son?! No, absolutely not, Kiryu Sento!" She glared at her boyfriend. He glared back at her. "You can't be serious!" She exploded softly.

"I'll do this with or without you." He said just as softly. "I don't want to remember Faust or the experimentation done on me and I'd rather be raised by a woman who I know loves me than a complete stranger but if you refuse, I'll take the stranger." Mariko closed her eyes and Ryuga knew she was intrigued by carrying Sento but on the other hand...

"Me too." Both looked at Ryuga with identical shocked expressions on their faces. "I've got nothing left to live for and we might be brothers anyway for all the times we bicker, Sento." He added, making Mariko snort with laughter.

"No." Sento said softly. "I need you to be with Mari. I know she's attracted to you."

"I am not attracted to Ryuga!" Mariko protested. Sento raised an eyebrow in doubt at her words.

"Really? Then why do you mutter his name while you sleep?" He asked. Ryuga looked at her, amused and also wanting to know the answer.

"Damn your observancy, Sento. It was just a freaking nightmare that I've had several times!" She exclaimed. Sento shrugged.

"Besides, I need Ryuga to replace the other half of my dna." he replied. "I trust him to take care of you...You do know he's attracted to you too, right?"

----

Ryuga was amazed that it took Sento just a few days to convince him and Mariko to go through with this.

Thankfully, he and Mariko were approved to be Sento's parents. They prescribed a rapid regimen of medication that would help prepare Mariko for the unbirth and a set of exercises she needed to do that would also help her from the physical side.

It was during this time that Ryuga noticed that Sento was becoming reluctant to go through with the unbirth. Sento could hardly keep his hands off Mariko as he coached her through her exercises to loosen her ligaments to be able to pull a baby up to her uterus.

In that split second Ryuga knew that if their positions were reversed, he'd want Sento to switch with him. "Guys, I'm going out." He told the couple who were currently making out.

He walked the entire hour to the Second Chances agency so he could think. If he was Sento's son, maybe he could understand half of whatever Sento went on about.

And maybe he could finally kick the attraction he felt for Mariko because she would be his mother. It wouldn't be too bad to be their son. He could think of worse parents than his two friends would be. He walked in, surprising Director Janelle Sato.

"Banjou-san...I wasn't expecting to see you again." She said warmly. He nodded at the director. "How is Mari-chan doing?"

"She's doing well. May I talk to you in private?" Ryuga queried.

"Certainly." Director Sato replied and went into her office. "What is it?"

"I don't think Sento can go through with the unbirth. He's still too in love with Mari-chan. If they don't go through with this..."

"Nothing will happen on my watch, Banjou-san." Director Sato firmly declared.

"I would like to become their son through the process, Director...instead of Sento becoming my son with Mariko." He explained.

"Have you shared this with them?" She asked.

"No, I'm worried that this might upset the process." Ryuga admitted. Director Sato nodded, and then tapped her chin with her finger.

"In my experience, not telling them will hinder the unbirth, especially if the mother to be has a strong lover's bond with her future child, Banjou-san. I've seen this situation a few times before." Director Sato replied as she crossed her legs.

"Then why..."

"The reason I approved the process for Kiryu-san is I hoped that either you or Mari-chan could talk him out of it. I'm his mother."
Navyninja
New to the forum

Re: The Agency

Postby Groblek » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:15 am

You’re very welcome! As I said in my email about the final draft, I look forward to seeing where you take this. Welcome to the Portal!
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Navyninja » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:08 pm

The Agency Pt 2/?

Sento was now worried. Ryuga said he would be back and now 3 hours had passed since he had left. The door opened to reveal Ryuga coming in. "Well, well speak of the devil." Sento muttered.

"Where have you been?" Mariko asked. While Sento knew that Mariko had always been the maternal type, the medicine seemed to be bringing it to the front.

"Out." Ryuga quickly replied. "I need to talk to you two." Sento turned around from his computer where he was studying the process he'd be going through in a few weeks and raised an eyebrow at Ryuga. "You can't go through with the unbirth, Sento."

"Why not? Give me a good reason." Sento demanded.

"How about three?" Sento's eyebrow rose even higher. "One, you can't keep your hands off her, two..." Ryuga snorted before gesturing to the jean covered bulge Sento currently sported. "That and number three, you do this and you're going to die."

Now Sento's eyebrows were up to his hairline. "Die?" He remarked. "You're full of it, Banjou."

Ryuga scoffed. "Am I?" He asked. "I've spoken with Director Sato. Apparently,  if you go through with this...there's no way in hell you're coming back."

Sento stared at Ryuga. “Why?” He asked.

“The unbirth could kill you because of Mariko's strong feelings for you!” Ryuga yelled.

“I have to do this.” Sento said softly. He watched Ryuga take a deep breath.

“Have you ever thought about asking me, Sento? Or asking one of the girls?” Ryuga asked. By 'girls' he meant Sawa and Misora. Sento hadn't wanted to involve either Sawa or Misora. This was his problem.

“You wouldn't take my place...” Sento scoffed. “Don't be ridiculous, Banjo.” It was Ryuga's turn to raise his eyebrows. “You wouldn't…”

“Sento... My fiance is dead thanks to Faust, I'm altered beyond repair and the girl that I'm attracted to loves another. Plus, I owe you for clearing my name, saving Kasumi and helping me in general.” Ryuga countered. “Please let me do this.”

Sento sighed. It was true that he was reluctant to actually go through with this but his memory was completely wiped. Did he truly want to live with the amnesia?

He looked at Mariko. He was head over heels in love with her. “What do you want to do sweetheart?” he asked.

“I don't want you to go through with it, Sento.” Mariko replied. “I feel that Ryuga has presented us with the best option.”

Sento narrowed his eyes. “You really want to do this, Ryuga?” He asked. Ryuga nodded at his question.

---

A few days after Mari started taking the meds, Sento started noticing a change in his girlfriend. Her belly started to round out in preparation for his unbirth. Much to his dismay, he spent a lot of time at his desk because of his embarrassment over how attractive he found Mari's changes which meant he constantly had an erection whenever he saw Mari go by. Ryuga's smirks and chuckles were not missed by the physicist, nor were they appreciated.

Frustrating too was the fact that he thought Mari was in on whatever Ryuga was trying to prove. She constantly sat on his lap whenever he thought he had his 'problem' under control and made it worse.

In bed was torture, however, because touching her body reminded him that he would be the fetus regressing and then growing inside of her in a few weeks.

---

Three weeks later:

Sento was cuddling Mariko when she asked, "Why do you want to be my child?" He groaned as she ground against him and then turned over to face him. "I mean, if you become my child, we could never do this." She slipped his hand inside her bra. "Or this..." She cupped the bulge in his shorts and gave him a gentle squeeze. "You'd be completely jealous of Ryuga without knowing why you were jealous, not to mention that my uterus would be toxic for you because of the bond we share."

"Mari..." He rasped. She put a finger to his lips.

"If you're going through with this, Sen-chan, then give me something I'll remember for the rest of my life even if you don't…"

"Don't remind me that I'll end up in your uterus, please." He whispered, gesturing to her six month swollen belly. "You're beautiful, Mari." He pressed his lips against her belly, knowing that her uterus was waiting for him to enter it and become the baby that they both wanted. Why was he feeling reluctance now? This was what he wanted, wasn't it?

---

It wasn’t easy limiting his role to that of coach when all he wanted to do was just screw Mariko senseless. He'd noticed that his pants always got tighter whenever he helped her practice her exercises, leading to Ryuga’s amusement and his embarrassment. It usually led to his yelling at Ryuga while Mari would just shake her head and continue the exercises later. Last night was just the right kick he needed for his defenses.

“What if I didn’t go through with it and we found someone else to take my place?” Sento asked as he gave Mariko a back rub. “Would you…” He bit his tongue, not wanting his girlfriend to see that he was slowly crumbling.

“Would I what?” She asked as he stopped. “I’d have to say that it depends on what you were asking.” Her voice softened.

“Never mind.” Sento mumbled. She turned around and raised an eyebrow at him before running her fingertip down the length of the rapidly swelling bulge in his jeans. “Mariko!” Sento yelped.

“Tell me.” She said.

“Would you marry me?” Sento asked as she started to reach for a feather that Ryuga left downstairs for her to use. He hadn’t specified what but since it was feathery, it could do a lot of damage to Sento’s resistance. ‘Damn you, Ryuga!’ He thought.

“Depends if you decide on insisting you’ll be better off as my son,” She tapped her swollen abdomen. “Or not."

He was still thinking about it when the nurse said, "Now it’s your turn, Kiryu-san."

"May Mari-chan stay with me as I regress?" Sento asked.

"No. It's against the rules, since some mothers tend to try and take out the iv's containing the regression drugs." The nurse explained. "If Banjou-san would like to...he may stay with you." Sento turned to Ryuga who nodded.

"We can stop this, Sen- chan..." Mariko said. Sento shook his head.

"I'll see you later, Mari." he replied, kissing her cheek and caressing her swollen empty belly. "Just a few more hours until I'll be inside you, beginning my transition into becoming yours and Ryuga's baby boy." Mariko hated this. Still, she kissed Sento on the lips for what she thought would be the last time.

"Sento, I wish..." she started to protest.

"I need to do this, Mariko. We're in this too far to turn back." he replied. She nodded and watched the two men follow the nurse back into a room. Then she was guided to another.

---

"I can't do this." He said in the room after sitting on the bed. The nurse smiled and looked at Ryuga. He nodded. "I love her too much to be her son."

"Get off the bed, then." Ryuga said. “You can leave now.”

Sento shook his head and countered, “If I don’t do this, Mari continues to look pregnant and she won’t be able to go back to her pre-baby figure. She’ll be stuck, Ryuga, because she can’t properly absorb the medicine without this procedure!” Sento hysterically cried out. Ryuga snorted.

“Get off the bed, Dad.” He said softly.

“Wha? Dad?” Sento asked, looking shocked as he leapt up off the bed.

“I was serious about exchanging places, Sento. I can’t think of better parents than you two.” He said as he sat down on the bed. “In return, do me a favor. Take care of Mari-chan and make sure that she, you and I will be a happy family. Don’t make me regret doing this and one more thing, with how you can’t keep your hands off her, I expect lots of siblings.”

“Now you…!” Sento snapped.

“Don’t worry, I'll take care of Banjou-san while you see Mariko." The nurse assured him. He nodded and left the room.

Finding Mariko's room was easy but walking in made him swallow. She was naked and practicing her Kegel exercises as she tried to breathe, waiting for her new child to be brought to her to continue the unbirth.

"Mari?" He asked. She swiveled her body to look at him.

"Shouldn't you be age regressing now?" She asked. He shook his head. He looked away as he realized that he was very attracted to her at this stage. He couldn’t wait until Ryuga was inside of her, making her pregnancy a reality.

"Ryuga took my place when I realized that I loved you too much to be your so...Mari, not so hard!" He yelped as she gave him a big bear hug out of relief.

"Sorry, I didn't know if you would decide against it and I don't think I could've carried you if..." she paused.

"You wouldn't." A female voice interrupted. It was the director. "Your body would have threatened to miscarry him. That scenario is always likely when the mother and child to be are head over heels in love with each other.” Director Sato told her and then turned to Sento, adding, “Besides, I hoped you'd realize that you were crazy about Mariko."

"Why, Director Sato?" He asked.

"You see, Kiryu-san... I am Sato Taro's mother." She said.

"You're my mother?" He asked out of confusion. Director Sato nodded.

"I'm glad you're not going to go through with the unbirth." She turned her attention to Mariko. "I do have a question though... would either of you be opposed to having an instant family?"

"As in multiples?" Mariko asked. The director nodded.

"I have three more candidates who I think will be wonderful additions to your growing family." Sento and Mariko looked at each other in surprise.

"Not to insult you, Dir-Mom...but I think we should let Banjou-san in on this since he'll be sharing a womb with them." Sento decided. "And Mari and I would like to meet with them, if permissible."

"I was counting on you to say something like that." she said with a smile. "I suppose some of the rules can be bent but Mari, you must promise me that if I do bend the rules, you will not..."

"Take out the IV? I won't." She promised. "At least it isn't Sento being regressed." Director Sato nodded.

"You little minx!" Sento said, looking at Mariko who just gave him a smirk. "You did that on purpose!"

"Did what on purpose?" She asked innocently.

"You asked me to help you with your kegel exercises!" Sento yelped. “Not to mention seducing me!” She smirked at Sento, a hand on her swollen belly. Sento swallowed as he realized just how close he’d been to possibly dying inside her.

"And it worked didn't it? I prefer to have you as my boyfriend, not as my son." She retorted.

"I was thinking about something a little more permanent than just boyfriend if you remember last night’s conversation." He said quietly so that she wouldn't hear him. However, his new mother found this exchange extremely funny as she was laughing her head off.

"And I thought my future grandchild was kidding when he said you two had lovers spats." She declared.

---

Sento and Mariko followed Director Sato to Ryuga’s room. The director had requested to hold off on the age reduction medication so that they could talk with Ryuga and find out whether or not Mari would have quadruplets. At this stage, Ryuga was comfortable as he waited for the nurse to give him the meds that would start the transition back to infancy so he could be easily slipped inside of Mari to begin his journey.

“I thought I had to start regressing now?” Ryuga asked.

“We'll be going through with the procedure in a few moments Banjo-san, but my son and Mari have something to discuss with you.” Director Sato said.

“Please tell me you two are not backing out of this!” Ryuga said in annoyance.

"Ryuga, we aren't backing out of anything." Sento remarked as he wrapped his arm around Mariko's shoulders. "The director has asked us if we want an instant family and well Mari-chan and I were hoping that we could include you on this decision since you will be sharing her womb with the others."

"It's her body..." Ryuga replied. "It should be her decision."

"Yes but we would like your input." Mari replied.

"I don't care. The more the merrier." he joked.

"It's going to be awfully cramped in there.  I'm likely going to have to stay in the hospital." Mari informed him.

Ryuga grinned. "Well if it will keep dad's hands off you until after we're born...." He hedged with a tiny smile. Sento made a noise as he glared at his future child.

"Maybe we can split them up into two sets of twins?" The director asked. "The nice thing about this procedure is..." They walked out and she shut the door before she continued, "we can wait a couple months in between unbirths."

"That would be nice." Sento said, wrapping his arm around Mariko's shoulders as they walked.

They walked into Steven Hansen's room. He was slightly taller than Sento with blonde hair and green eyes. Like Sento, he was intelligent and the two struck up a scientific conversation.

---

"If Ryuga is to be believed, this will take a while. Why don't we go visit the girls?" The director said with a smile. Mariko nodded in agreement and the two set off to find the girls that the director had chosen. "You know I didn't want to say this in front of my son but we do have a way to make sure they stay their intended genders." The director said as soon as they were out of Sento's earshot.

"How?" Mariko asked with a slight questioning look.

"We have a mechanical sperm sorter that sorts the sperm by X and Y chromosomes. See I resemble my son's present personality." She said laughing. "I was the scientific one, his father was the dumb one. Don't think I didn't love Satoshi... I did but Satoshi's eyes would glaze over when I start talking about my science projects."

Mariko laughed. "I feel the same way about Sento." she revealed. "He's the smart one, I'm the dumb one."

"You're smarter than you give yourself credit for... you managed to get my son to change his mind while you were preparing to carry him. That takes some doing. I should know, I'm his mother." She complimented Mariko. "Before Faust changed him, my son was extremely sweet and stubborn natured. You wouldn't get him to budge without getting him to move completely."

"I remember that." She said with a small smile.

"No way! You are Yoshida-san?" Mariko nodded. "My son always said he was going to marry you when he grew up."

"What? He did not!" Mariko exclaimed in surprise.

"He did." Director Sato replied.

"He told me that if he had to pick between a monkey and me, he'd pick the monkey!" She exclaimed.

"He always liked to tease you." Director Sato recalled with a fond laugh. He often said that he couldn't help it.

"Couldn't help it, my ass." She mumbled. "That's the one thing that hasn't changed...he still loves to tease me." She grumbled as they stopped in front of two doors.

"Amelia Jennings is in here." Director Sato replied. "You'll immediately see why I thought that she might be a good fit for your family."

Mariko did see why Director Sato did think Amelia would be a good fit. It looked like she had been abused. She needed to be part of a loving family. "We're going to be the family you need." She told Amelia.

Amelia signed ‘thank you.' Then she signed, ‘when can we start?'

"Soon." Director Sato answered. Before they went to talk to Sonia, she said, “They retain enough of their original DNA at the beginning for me to put in tracers to make sure they stay their intended genders as well. Do you want all four of them or just two?"

"All four." Mariko murmured. "This decision will drive Sento up the wall with desire." Director Sato laughed. "Um, is there any way to put the tracers in his food?"

"No, why?" She asked Mariko.

"It's not going to sit well with your son that he can't have sex with me." She predicted.

"Once they're inside you, the regression tends to pick up speed... hm. If we knocked him out now and then gave him the tracers in a direct shot to each of his testicles, it will work around 7 tonight, which is when the babies will be done regressing." Director Sato replied.

"This is Sonia Forrester." Sonia waved at Mariko.

"Hello." Sonia said as she looked at Mariko, reminding her of an American brown hair/blue eyed female version of Sento, though not as tall as Sento.
Navyninja
New to the forum

Postby Navyninja » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:17 am

"I'm not ready for this.” Sento heard as he walked into the room where Mariko was having contractions to prepare for the unbirth. He rolled his eyes and pulled out the romance music CD he’d made for today.

“Come here.” He said, after placing it in the CD player. One of Mari’s favorite songs, I Had the Time of My Life, was the first to play. He wrapped his arms around her and they began to slow dance. "Remember when we first met?" He murmured as he soothingly rubbed her back. She chortled.

"How could I forget? I ran right into you as Rock Smash was chasing me. I must've looked like a pathetic idiot to you." Sento shook his head. She hadn't looked like a pathetic idiot. She looked like someone who needed his help as Build. If he wanted to be accurate, she was the typical damsel-in-distress at that moment.

"No, you were just someone who needed Build's help." He simplified for her. "I uh, actually fell in love with you at that moment as Sento Kiryu." He nervously revealed.

"You did not." She countered softly. "You said you didn't believe in love at first sight."

"I did fall in love with you at that time and while yes I did say that, saying that was more of a misdirection for Ryuga." He murmured. Then he frowned. "Did I ever say when I fell in love with you when I was Sato Taro?" He asked, still rubbing her back for her.

"You were unclear as Taro-chan." she admitted. "Ow..."

"Focus on me..." he murmured. "I know you can do this."

"I just want this to be over." She whined. He kissed her cheek and rubbed her back a little harder.

"Remember our first date?" He asked. Their first date had been a disaster. Not only had he nearly broken his leg on the way to pick her up but he spilled wine all over her new sundress just as dinner was served. "Did that wine ever come out?" he asked.

"Yes, I do remember our first date and how you made yourself look like a clumsy fool on it." She said teasingly and then sobered. "That dress was ruined but I designed that particular dress so I can always make another just like it... would it surprise you to know that it was inspired by your Rabbit/tank henshin form?" He looked at her with wide eyes.

"I didn't know that." He pointed out. She nodded.

"Shit, this hurts! I don't want to do this anymore, Sento!" She exclaimed.

"Just think of our babies, sweetheart. Ryuga needs us to do this as do the others. Plus you have no choice now, we're way too far in the process." He murmured as they continued to slow dance.

"This sucks." She muttered. He smiled, that usually was his line.

"Why did you and Mom try to keep the fact that Amelia can't speak from me?" He asked to distract her.

"To keep you from doing something stupid." She answered. "Amelia's father crushed her vocal cords." The familiar emotion of anger swept over Sento's face.

"That guy..." He growled.

"Sento...Sen-chan, sweetie, calm down..." She said. "Amelia will be our daughter soon. Shit!" She exclaimed, bringing Sento's attention back to her.

"Breathe." He murmured as he rubbed her back. The doctor came in to check her dilation.

"10 centimeters." The doctor commented "She's ready."

---

Ryuga hated ceilings. There was nothing to do while he waited for mommy to be ready. How long did labor take? She wasn't pushing anything out yet! He let out a frustrated cry. Where was Daddy?

Then suddenly a new face appeared. He stared at it. "Are you four ready now? Your mommy is ready for you." Relief filled Ryuga's tiny body. Finally, he and his siblings would be inside Mommy where it was warm and safe!

Their prison started moving. Even though Ryuga hated ceilings, at least these were interesting now that he's getting closer and closer to being inside Mommy. He would briefly see Daddy before mommy became his only world. Suddenly, a familiar face appeared. Daddy!

Ryuga thrust up his tiny fists in an effort to communicate to Daddy that he wanted to be picked up. Daddy obliged by picking him up. "He's cuter now." Daddy said with a smirk that Ryuga didn't entirely understand. "He looks like a baby monkey."

"Sento, Ryuga can't understand your jokes anymore." Mommy chided. Daddy smiled but didn't say anything further. Ryuga fussed as Daddy handed him to Mommy.

Then Mommy offered him a nipple and he took it. A few minutes later, Ryuga whined while daddy separated him from Mommy and placed him in a round enclosure. The other three followed before mommy hovered over them, water cascading over them as she pushed something out.

The thing attached to his belly button, prompting Ryuga's startled cry to be cut off as Mommy started breathing for him.
Gloved hands picked him up and inserted him feet-first into Mommy, gently easing him into the passage so that he could go back to where he needed to be.

This position was not too comfortable yet he wasn't in it for very long. Then it felt like he was going up a chute, getting smaller as he went until he suddenly stopped and the cord tethering him to Mommy shortened. A dark spot covered up the light just as Ryuga settled in.

----

"Just two more, sweetheart." Sento whispered to his girlfriend as Amelia made her journey inside.

"This hurts so bad, Sento." She whined. Sento reached down and gently rubbed Mariko's belly, getting bigger with each baby inserted. Now it was Steven's turn and Mariko whimpered as her sore muscles pulled Steven up.

"Almost there, babe." Sento remarked in broken English as he rubbed her sore hips. "You're doing wonderful. One more baby and then we're done for 40 weeks."

"Actually with quads, it's 29 weeks, Kiryu-san." The nurse corrected. "Although...we're hoping to shoot for 31 or 32 weeks gestation with these guys."

"I wouldn't be surprised if the little monkey decided to come early to spite you." Sento said with a snort.

"Sento!" Mariko snapped at her boyfriend. "He is almost our son...Quit antagonizing him."

---

Once Sonia was finally inside of her, it was a waiting game while Sento gave Mariko a massage. "There's something I've been wanting to ask you ever since after our last date three weeks ago and I believe that I've already approached you about this." He knelt down in front of her. "Meeting you was fate. Becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you was beyond my control. Will you just put me out of my misery and become my wife?"

"I just spent 13 hours unbirthing our children and you want to ask me to marry you now?" Mariko asked as she stretched. Sento forgot that she was probably exhausted from unbirthing their soon-to-be children. This was the hardest part. The easier part would come later.

"Sorry I shouldn't have asked." He said in a disappointed tone.

"No, Sento." She said. "I'm not rejecting you. I'm just saying that you have odd timing. Yes, I will marry you." Sento beamed at her as he placed a palm on her belly. "I love you." She said as one of the babies kicked.

"I love you too." He murmured softly and then kneeling, pressed a kiss to her belly.

----

The doctor took a look via ultrasound. "Everyone is settled inside you now, Mrs. Kiryu." Mariko looked at Sento, who shook his head to signal that ignoring the name change would be best. "You should expect the babies to get smaller. I am not giving you carte blanche to do all your normal activities, however, most are okay."

"What about sex?" Sento asked. Mariko glared at him. "What?" He asked.

"Right now Mr. Kiryu, sex is not an option unless you want to lose one of your children." The doctor informed as Mariko flinched.

"I am not in the mood for sex, anyways." She said, protectively cradling her large belly. "And Ryuga just gave me a sharp kick to remind you that you better keep your hands off me."

"Can't blame a guy for trying." Sento muttered.

---

"Sento, what in the..." One of the three guest bedrooms had crib parts all over it, courtesy of Sento. It looks like Flying Smash created the mess in here." Mariko watched her husband stare at the instructions. Of course, like Taro, he had headphones on. She walked over to him and yanked the headphones off his head. He finally looked up at her. "Sento... What is going on?" She asked again.

"I just thought that having the nursery ready would be a good idea." Sento replied. "Are the babies okay?" She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Yes they're fine. The boys duke it out more than I would like, but they're okay." She replied. Sento snickered. He stood up and hugged her. "You have time to work on the nursery, you know."

"I know. But this makes me feel helpless." He admitted gesturing to her belly. "This way I can do something for our children." Ah, now she understood.

"Sento... I'm sure that any one of our new kids would agree that you're far from helpless. You let Ryuga become our son to repay you. Steven, as far as I know, suffered from maternal abuse. His father didn't even stopped his mother. You would have. Amelia felt safe and secure, knowing that you will be her father and Sonia wanted parents who would love her no matter what." She smiled at him her blue eyes shining like sapphires. "I'd say you're far from helpless right now."

"I wish I could make love to you." Sento mumbled. With a wicked smirk in agreement, Mariko stepped up to him.

"You know, the danger is past." She murmured, giving his bulge a gentle squeeze. "It's been a month and a half." He shook his head and knelt to his knees to kiss her belly.

"I'll wait." He murmured.

----

The next time Sento and she went to see the doctor, her belly was a lot smaller. "It's time for the refertilization window. Unfortunately, Kiryu-san, we'll have to knock you out for this." Sento blinked in surprise at having to be knocked out for a simple procedure.

"Why?" he asked.

The doctor looked at him. "Would you want a needle anywhere near your private parts?" The doctor asked.

"No!" Sento said with a yelp.

"Well then, there you go." The doctor said. "I should warn you Kiryu-san that feeling like your balls are on fire and and prolonged erections are part of the side effects." Sento grimaced.

All it took was one look at Mariko and how she was cradling her diminished belly for him to nod and say "When do you want to do it?"

---

"I hate my mother." Sento said as Mariko entered their bedroom. "My balls feel like they're on fire." Mariko bit back a laugh. It seemed like Sento was receiving his dose of proverbial medicine.

"Is there something I can do to help?" she asked, noticing Sento's reluctance. Sento narrowed his eyes in speculation as he looked at her.

"Yes. I need you to bind my wrists to the headboard or behind me." Sento took a shuddering breath as he held out a pair of lined cuffs. "Only you, Mariko... no one else."

"Why?" She asked. Sento clenched his hands into fist. "Sento, clearly, this distresses you." Sento nodded. "Why only me?" Silence fell as she knows the struggle on Sento's face. He was waffling in between giving her an explanation or not.

"Faust chained me in a glass box to test my candidacy for the rider system." Sento explained. Her jaw dropped at the revelation. She hadn't known how bad they had treated her husband. "I hope that we are at a point in our relationship that I can trust you with this." He added.

"Oh Sento... I promise that I will make this fun for you." She murmured. Sento gave her a nervous nod as he handed her the lined cuffs. "But first, I want to set up some safety words."

"Why?" He asked.

"This clearly will trigger your memories. If it becomes unbearable I need to know." She said swallowing.

"How about rabbit?" He suggested.

She shook her head. "To me, that indicates you want to go faster or something."

"Okay, how about pirate or tank?" he said.

"Tank." she agreed. He nodded as she made a turn around motion. When he did so, she cuffed his hands in the back. "I think you like this." She teased as she gently squeezed the rapidly growing bulge in his briefs.

"Only because it's you." He replied breathlessly as she ran a finger down the length of his inner thigh which was one of the spots on his body that was guaranteed to ramp up his libido. She pulled out a vibratory toy, one that Sento often used on her. "Not that one..." He groaned. "I remember the last time I used it on you."

"That's the point, Sento." She said, grinning as she turned it on. She stroked him a few times and then stopped. She snuggled up to him and then offered him her breast to suckle. He took it, grazing the sensitive nipple with his teeth before sucking it, making her moan with pleasure. When he let go, he said, "Tank...I need to be inside you now." She unlocked the cuffs and let him enter her. A few minutes later, he was spent.

---

Inside her, the small cells were frozen as they waited for their fresh infusion of DNA. Once Sento's sperm with the tracers of their original DNA merged with them, they began their journey again. They kept growing, Mommy's heartbeat and once they could hear, Daddy's voice soothed them.

They loved mommy and daddy. Daddy often spoke to them about the fun they would have as a family while Mommy often told him to keep his excitement reined in, that it would still be a while until the babies were ready.
Navyninja
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth