UnbirthFetalKick's "Diane Second Chance" modified story

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

UnbirthFetalKick's "Diane Second Chance" modified story

Postby Jannak » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:07 pm

Hello everyone, I think anyone may remember UnbirthFetalKick's story Diane's Second Chance which I simply saw that story being the closest story we're going to get for a Groblek style consensual Unbirth story involving AR.

Basically what I'm aiming for is not only a feet first unbirthing scene (which I've already done which is my best attempt at it which really isn't the best but this is all from Groblek's help of course) but also extended scenes of her inside the womb during the March and April months with a few "Doctor's Surprise" style erotic moments inside the womb with the relaxing environment and hormone rush causing her to feel horny and such.

If anyone here is willing to help me write or 'complete' this story since I don't think I'll be able to do this myself.

BTW here's the story itself that I modified since it's now feet first insertion and deleted any reference to head shaving and my best attempt at medical style writing during insertion.

Any advice or help improving the insertion scene (making it medical and erotic at the same time) and especially scenes inside the womb?
Attachments
Diane modified.docx
(19.58 KiB) Downloaded 515 times
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth