3d animation - Male human and feral mare

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

3d animation - Male human and feral mare

Postby Horseydan » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:50 am

Hi all. Thought I would share some more pics with an animation. It involves a human crawling into the back side of mare. Hope some of you enjoy. Comments welcome and appreciated :-D This is the dropbox link to the animation: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnbg3i7g7kk8c ... e.mp4?dl=0
Attachments
marevore01.PNG
marevore02.PNG
marevore03.PNG
marevore04.PNG
marevore05.PNG
marevore06.PNG
marevore07.PNG
marevore08.PNG
marevore09.PNG
marevore10.PNG
marevore11.PNG
Horseydan
New to the forum

Re: 3d animation - Male human and feral mare

Postby Emi » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:09 pm

OMG =)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:47 pm

One small nitpick, that's all. With a full sized human in her womb, a horse's belly would still have a bulge. Not much of one, since they are strong enough to hold a fully developed colt, but there would be a bulge. Not much of a nitpick, but I'm detail picky.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Jayezox » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:47 am

I find the fact that she doesn't have a bulge to be more of a stylistic choice than a flaw.
Jayezox
---

Postby Horseydan » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:59 am

Jayezox wrote:I find the fact that she doesn't have a bulge to be more of a stylistic choice than a flaw.

Hi, if ya notice she does have a bulge at the very end, for those that like seeing a nice belly bulge lol (maybe it could have been bigger? ), but I chose not to do more a one as he was entering her. She does actually bulge a little, but just a small amount. Yes, personally I like the look better without a huge bulge :lol:
Horseydan
New to the forum

Postby Horseydan » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:02 am

Emi wrote:OMG =)

Think that means you like it :lol: 8)
Horseydan
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:23 am

Horseydan wrote:
Emi wrote:OMG =)