How do you like your unbirthing?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

In which context do you like to see unbirthing?

A scenario of motherly protection/bonding
6%
A gift of warmth and comfort
8%
Intimacy with a lover
9%
Providing healing to someone
5%
Transformation into the kind of the host's body
3%
A threesome with one person having unbirthed another
5%
Dual unbirthing (one body shared by two wombs)
2%
Size difference play (giantess...)
8%
A comical problem/issue where unbirthing is the solution
4%
Accidental unbirthing
9%
Form of punishment exerted by the host
6%
Age regression/Becoming the child of another mother
4%
Merging with the host (becoming part of her)
5%
Further tentacle play inside the womb
3%
Drowning the unbirthee with pleasure inside a la Sessyoin Kiara
3%
Body possession by the unbirthee
1%
Digestion with or without asset growth
5%
Cumgestion
6%
Predation
6%
Other (in case I missed one)
2%

Total votes : 1373

Re: How do you like your unbirthing?

Postby cicata » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:09 pm

Top three for me would be intimacy between lovers, TF with the unbirthee taking on the hose's traits to some degree, and punishment/dominance scenarios. I also chose "other," 'cause I have a taur character who just really loves the full, pregnant feeling of having something human-sized curled up in his womb (before anyone asks, he's capable of changing his sex, so he's usually either a maleherm or a cuntboy). I guess that gets into "living sex toy" territory at least as much as it's intimacy with a lover, haha.

In general, though, I like "safe" UB, where the unbirthee is let out eventually (preferably at the same size they went in).
cicata
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Unbirth