How do you like your unbirthing?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

In which context do you like to see unbirthing?

A scenario of motherly protection/bonding
6%
A gift of warmth and comfort
8%
Intimacy with a lover
9%
Providing healing to someone
5%
Transformation into the kind of the host's body
3%
A threesome with one person having unbirthed another
5%
Dual unbirthing (one body shared by two wombs)
2%
Size difference play (giantess...)
8%
A comical problem/issue where unbirthing is the solution
4%
Accidental unbirthing
9%
Form of punishment exerted by the host
6%
Age regression/Becoming the child of another mother
4%
Merging with the host (becoming part of her)
5%
Further tentacle play inside the womb
3%
Drowning the unbirthee with pleasure inside a la Sessyoin Kiara
3%
Body possession by the unbirthee
1%
Digestion with or without asset growth
5%
Cumgestion
6%
Predation
6%
Other (in case I missed one)
2%

Total votes : 1373

How do you like your unbirthing?

Postby MariaTheRipper » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:33 pm

Hello,

Coming up with a poll idea, but I don't really know if it was already done in the past. :p
I've always been curious in how people like to see an unbirthing work accordingly to its context, since it's a theme which leads to quite the imaginative freedom when we start reading and watching a lot of it.

Personally, my favourite ones are those where both characters are enjoying their time and experience and where the act is close to be lovey-dovey or very heart-warming, and rather safe, so I guess the first four answers to my poll correspond to those criterias :3
But just to quote a few examples, here's a handdrawn series drawn by Kyouka with a girl letting another girl sleep inside her womb where she has already installed a futon to cure her insomnia problems:
https://twitter.com/ata5200/status/541501978895872001
https://twitter.com/ata5200/status/541892983264530432
Just at the time where I discovered unbirth and vore in general, when I saw this series, it made me feel much more at ease with the whole genre. It's like I could imagine myself in there and feel the warmth and comfort~
I also imagine a twist of it where the unbirther goes taking an onsen or a bath with the person inside her, so that both can enjoy the warmth and relaxation of a good bathing session ^^ (even if the one inside won't really be bathing in water lol)
There are still a good number of scenarios I like, but yeah, those are clearly among my favourites :p
Aria Lavinde

Link to my CM3D2 works: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/38765284
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MariaLavinde

「聖杯への願い…お母さんの中に帰りたいな。私たちは…それだけでいいのに…」
MariaTheRipper
Been posting for a bit

Re: How do you like your unbirthing?

Postby Drakang » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:11 pm

I like non-fatal and no regression/transformation kind.
I just prefer unbirth for nice warmth soft cuddle and rest, or funny situation that result in big bellies.

I really don't like absorption and regression at all and kills the mood for me.
If you want to add to my interactive story : (I may remove chapter)
Check my portfolio on writing.com ==> http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/drakong
Drakang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gutlover » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:44 pm

The kind that ends in pregnancy. If it has age regression, I always prefer that it happens after the prey has been unbirthed, I'm much more into samesize than I am into micro/baby prey.

I also really enjoy transformation(unlike the poster above, but everyone has different tastes) , especially if the adopted mother is a different species, bonus points if the prey changes gender.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jacket » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:28 pm

i dont
Jacket
New to the forum

Postby JustSomePrey » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:41 pm

I like my unbirth the same way I like the rest of vore, non-fatal. It could be out of kindness, or a funny situation, a way to bond, or it could even go the other way and is a means of imprisonment.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:00 am

I think I like my unbirth best when it is mutually enjoyed. ... and in quite a few of these options!
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:09 am

I prefer it as a dominance thing.
smiley
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:09 am

Filled in other for my favorite purpose, living sex toy. I filled that and the intimacy ones.
Jayezox
---

Postby currant » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:52 pm

I voted for "A gift of warmth and comfort", "Merging with the host" and "Predation", which are the ones I like most, although some other scenarios definitely are a thing for me, too.
Also, Lurking Mode off.
currant
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:51 pm

One of my favorite types which seems sadly hard to find is where neither the unbirther or unbirthee know that unbirth can happen until it happens during sexual intimacy. Basically where no one is sure how it's happening or what the consequences may be but they both keep going along with it because it just feels so good.
So I guess sort of a combination of Intimacy with a lover and accidental unbirth?
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Tue May 01, 2018 11:21 am

My preferred aspects of unbirth are motherly protection/bonding, warmth and comfort, Size difference play (giantess...), Age regression/Becoming the child of another mother and Drowning the unbirthee with pleasure inside a la Sessyoin Kiara.
DarkNeroInfini
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Thu May 03, 2018 1:01 am

A scenario of motherly protection/bonding, form of punishment exerted by the host and merging with the host (becoming part of her.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu May 03, 2018 1:19 am

TheTastefulGentlman wrote:One of my favorite types which seems sadly hard to find is where neither the unbirther or unbirthee know that unbirth can happen until it happens during sexual intimacy. Basically where no one is sure how it's happening or what the consequences may be but they both keep going along with it because it just feels so good.
So I guess sort of a combination of Intimacy with a lover and accidental unbirth?

Yes this. So much win!
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Grimdead » Fri May 04, 2018 9:42 pm

The ones I like the most are the following:
UB Accidental: It could happen at any time, and when that moment arrives ... It may not be back already.
Punishing with UB: There are always several ways to punish someone, and this is not the exception. I also like it when they use it as an attack or defense.
Fun UB: At least the girl is the one who enjoys it.
Grimdead
New to the forum

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Thu May 10, 2018 11:24 pm

ShadesofBlack wrote:
TheTastefulGentlman wrote:One of my favorite types which seems sadly hard to find is where neither the unbirther or unbirthee know that unbirth can happen until it happens during sexual intimacy. Basically where no one is sure how it's happening or what the consequences may be but they both keep going along with it because it just feels so good.

Yes this. So much win!

Don't suppose you know any good examples of this sort of scenario I might have missed?
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Random_person » Thu May 10, 2018 11:37 pm

Well, for starters, actual womb penetration/entrapment and Vaginal entrapment. I keep feeling dejected (Possibly a female version of blue balled? ) on the fact of so many "Unbirth" things are just vaginal insertion.

After that it's all the normal things. Age regression. Entrapment. Unknowing unbirth by way of panties. etc.

The only thing I don't really care for is Cum Digestion/Womb digestion. It goes back to Vaginal insertion thing in my opinion. Why call it Unbirth when it's basically "Womb Vore". *mutter mutter
Random_person
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri May 11, 2018 2:31 am

I generally prefer there to be some sort of absorption or assimilation by the womb. It doesn't have to be traditional digestion, but the "prey" should be consumed somehow. I prefer it to be a willing experience that the "pred" finds enjoyable, and usually the "prey" as well. Basically, what Bilquis does to people in the American Gods book/show.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Fri May 11, 2018 9:17 pm

Random_person wrote:Well, for starters, actual womb penetration/entrapment and Vaginal entrapment. I keep feeling dejected (Possibly a female version of blue balled? ) on the fact of so many "Unbirth" things are just vaginal insertion.

After that it's all the normal things. Age regression. Entrapment. Unknowing unbirth by way of panties. etc.

The only thing I don't really care for is Cum Digestion/Womb digestion. It goes back to Vaginal insertion thing in my opinion. Why call it Unbirth when it's basically "Womb Vore". *mutter mutter

Its true that most of it should be called vaginal vore. The reason why we call this with unbirth is just because at the begining of vore on the internet, unbirth existed before vaginal vore and it was seen as a sub-genre of unbirth as it was easier to classified it as unbirth instead of creating a whole new forum dedicating to vaginal vore. However, vaginal vore is now way bigger than unbirth could ever have been and people stick with called it unbirth as they always saw this content appeared under the genre of unbirth.

Anal vore and breast vore also have something similar going on as not all anal vore is for the purpose of sucking the prey to the stomach and nipple vs cleavage is still an ongoing war as which is the true definition of breast vore(Its nipple vore).

Also do not forget that this is a site about vore and true unbirth isn't actually 100% in the category of vore.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TerriblesJeux » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:03 pm

Great size difference, unwilling prey, usually either punishment or, sometimes, just whim of the host. That's what works for me sexually, at least, though there is a lot about unbirth I find otherwise interesting and beautiful.
TerriblesJeux
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lorelei » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:53 am

There are a few options that I find great, even in combination with each other. I like the dominant aspect as well as the loving one. Unwilling Prey as well as Willing Prey and things like healing or fortifying for the ally in her vagina. Complete absorption and fusion with the woman I love the same way. But in all variants, the erotic and sensual aspect is always very important for me, so the desire and excitement of the female predator. But first of all, I like Same Size, or even if the Pred is smaller and daintier than the Prey, so no one would think because of the stature and size that she devoured him and is the hunter. Or extremely rare unreal unbirth vore with micro pred / macro prey constellation, namely a slim normal size woman, sucking in a giant or devouring a dragon with her Vagina.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Unbirth