Saka's HS scenes

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Saka's HS scenes

Postby Sakara » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:10 pm

Almost a year ago, FORDY made his first post, and it inspired me to start playing around with Honey Select. I've created plenty of garbage and still have plenty to learn, but this is the best I've been able to make so far. I plan on (eventually) turning this into a full story, but with demands from work and life, please don't hold your breath.

If anyone who has Honey Select installed wants to load the scene in Neo, I've posted it to booru.org. I've also attached a list of all the mods I have installed. It was easier to put that together than figure out which ones are used specifically by this scene. One important note: If you're using HS Pose Editor, it will mess up the scene (Isabelle's legs jut out, clipping both sides of the belly, and I haven't been able to resolve it).

Animations you can control in the scene:
  1. Workspace > Estrella (controls Estrella)
  2. Workspace > Piston (controls Gwyneth's thrusting)
  3. Workspace > Isabelle > Group: Body > Site: Waist > Piston (controls Isabelle's dildo)

edit: I uploaded the full 4K images here. If that breaks a rule, please let me know and I'll make them smaller.

Spoiler: show
00.png
01.png
01-cutaway.png
02.png
02-cutaway.png
03.png
03-cutaway.png
04.png
04-cutaway.png
Attachments
mods.txt
(28.71 KiB) Downloaded 565 times
Sakara
New to the forum

Re: Saka's HS scenes

Postby RC8015 » Sat May 05, 2018 11:18 am

Very cool set of images, and now I finaly know which software was used to create such stuff. Too bad I can't find Honey Select as download to try out the scene.
Keep up the work, hope to see more in the future.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby apec23 » Mon May 28, 2018 10:48 pm

bumping this from the dark, I just recently came across honey select and i want to get a copy. Anyone know where to go for a copy? I Am wanting to do some art n stuff like i have been in fallout 4 (yota92 on deviant art) Those images make my mind race with the ideas i have.
apec23
New to the forum

Postby Sakara » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:05 pm

apec23 wrote:bumping this from the dark, I just recently came across honey select and i want to get a copy. Anyone know where to go for a copy? I Am wanting to do some art n stuff like i have been in fallout 4 (yota92 on deviant art) Those images make my mind race with the ideas i have.

Check your inbox. Just sent you a guide I put together for someone else.
Sakara
New to the forum

Postby Jacquelope » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:25 pm

Sakara wrote:
apec23 wrote:bumping this from the dark, I just recently came across honey select and i want to get a copy. Anyone know where to go for a copy? I Am wanting to do some art n stuff like i have been in fallout 4 (yota92 on deviant art) Those images make my mind race with the ideas i have.

Check your inbox. Just sent you a guide I put together for someone else.

Oh, oh, oh, I want that. Can you send that to me, too? Thanks!
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Return to Unbirth