Forgettable Boy Season 2 Translation (ARC 5 Done!)

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Forgettable Boy Season 2 Translation (ARC 5 Done!)

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:08 am

Kept you waiting huh? >:3 Yep, I've decided to keep going in translating this ever expansive story. Trust me, you won't see what happens next... asides from unbirthing.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iGw ... evr6bNzIg4

Anywho, new format changes were made, due to the poll from last time. It should be easier to read and less messy. Any feed back is great! Also keep in mind, TEN hasn't finished this series yet and right now he seems to be on a hiatus. He hasn't messaged me back. Until then, I'll translate what's finished.

If you have no idea what this is about, check out the previous season here: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=53227

July 24, 2018- So for right now that's about it. There is the continuation with the Archangel, but there's not enough material to warrant a doc yet. So until then, we play the waiting game.
Last edited by gorgonzoladealer on Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Forgettable Boy Season 2 Translation

Postby mmmooo55 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:11 pm

as usual, these stories are a lot better when you can understand them. : P

also, really appreciate the removal of the Romanji text, it makes the page less cluttered and easier to understand.

After this arc, are there any more stories you plan on translating?
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Re: Forgettable Boy Season 2 Translation

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:38 pm

There are a few artists I do plan on working on yes. One of them being minomi. There are others, but I'm bad at names and worse with Japanese names.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth