Dullahan head unbirthing

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Dullahan head unbirthing

Postby MariaTheRipper » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:26 pm

Outside from lamias whose bodies seem more than proper for unbirthing, dullahans caught my interest lately. I find the idea of detachable heads the dullahan (or another dullahan) could bring back to the womb pretty amusing, but outside of those two pics with Sekibanki from Touhou, I couldn't really find images with this concept elsewhere.
Attachments
48417090_p0.jpg
1526426070159.png
Aria Lavinde

Link to my CM3D2 works: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/38765284
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MariaLavinde

「聖杯への願い…お母さんの中に帰りたいな。私たちは…それだけでいいのに…」
MariaTheRipper
Been posting for a bit

Re: Dullahan head unbirthing

Postby neversurrender21 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:43 pm

i think this is a great idea i love dullahans myself
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby Deadman » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:12 pm

I'm sure somebody will subject my poor girl to this before too long, now.
Deadman
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:58 pm

I honestly never really looked at Dullahans as pred/preys. To me, a Dullahan is essentially a nearly unkillable undead warrior that will wreck your day if you try anything stupid short of a Holy Smite spell. I never really saw them as objects of fetish material, but the works you shared definitely make me take a second peek.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby neversurrender21 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:26 am

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:I honestly never really looked at Dullahans as pred/preys. To me, a Dullahan is essentially a nearly unkillable undead warrior that will wreck your day if you try anything stupid short of a Holy Smite spell. I never really saw them as objects of fetish material, but the works you shared definitely make me take a second peek.

Then you have never seen durarara
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:22 pm

I have, but I didn't really count her as a Dullahan. I've always seen Dullahans as warriors of metal and dark magic out to ruin your day.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby ArgobargSoup » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:37 pm

...This has been a concept that has been gettin' me ever since I saw a cute dullahan girl pic. Just... wantin' ta make one UB their own head, and then cuddle their body, rubbing their swollen belly while listenin' to the flustered noises from within~

...an oddly specific urge, yes, but yeah. :P
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MariaTheRipper » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:49 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:I have, but I didn't really count her as a Dullahan. I've always seen Dullahans as warriors of metal and dark magic out to ruin your day.

That's the origin of the name indeed :p Which is why, even if there are now characters in anime and video games that bear the trait of a dullahan to have a removable head, this image stays in mind when people hear that name.
But oddly enough, Sekibanki is the first example that comes to mind when I see the name ^^ But there are characters, dullahan or not, with a removable head that I have in mind as well, such as:
- Alisa Boskonovitch from Tekken
- Machi Kyoko from Demi-chan wa Kataritai
- Celty from Durarara!! (if you count the helmet as a head)
Aria Lavinde

Link to my CM3D2 works: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/38765284
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MariaLavinde

「聖杯への願い…お母さんの中に帰りたいな。私たちは…それだけでいいのに…」
MariaTheRipper
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth