Weird new unbirth short film

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Weird new unbirth short film

Postby MindiFlyth » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:11 pm

I just discovered Bundle of Joy, a new comedic short film featuring unbirthing: https://youtu.be/dWQ-QKpOsAU. It's made by a comedy troupe called The Circus Jerks and they have a grotesque, old-timey, black and white aesthetic that always makes me think of the cult movie The Forbidden Zone.

I'm not sure how many people here will find this sexy since the mother in the film is played by a drag queen and they don't make any real effort to make the character feminine, with the actor's bulging, tattooed biceps on full display. (I'm assuming the actor is a drag queen, since he goes by a male name and as far as I can tell he only seems to play women for comedic roles.) But it is a full-on unbirth scene, with a doctor being helplessly sucked up into a mother while she's giving birth, so I thought I should share it here.
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Re: Weird new unbirth short film

Postby threk » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:50 am

Hahahaha, wtf. Not sure if I could honestly call this sexy, but it's 100% unbirth and definitely made me laugh.
threk
Participator

Re: Weird new unbirth short film

Postby jaykayeight » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:33 pm

Lynchian, eraserheadesque (LOL Grammarly says Lynchian is actually a word)
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth