Angel's Wish

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Angel's Wish

Postby Graves » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:34 am

Hey guys! I recently came across some artwork by TEN on Pixiv and just had to help translate it and make a few personal changes myself. Highly recommend to go to Pixiv and look TEN up, as their work is amazing for UB. I hope you all enjoy!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg
Graves
New to the forum

Re: Angel's Wish

Postby Graves » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:37 am

Here's the rest!

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg
Graves
New to the forum

Postby UnusualTwo » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:33 pm

I LOVE Ten, they have sooo many comics I wish were translated, thanks a ton for doing this one!
UnusualTwo
New to the forum

Postby fireguy2270 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:33 pm

TEN's stuff is the best! Thank you so much, and please translate more if you have the time.
fireguy2270
New to the forum

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:34 pm

Nice Ten's stuff is great but it's almost impossible to find translations for any of it.
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby vortrum » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:15 am

TEN is one of my favorite pixiv comic artists, thanks a lot for translate this one!
Oh brave Luka... you have chosen the most foolish path.
-Ilias-
vortrum
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth