"Realisitc" Unbirth stories?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

"Realisitc" Unbirth stories?

Postby Jannak » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:30 pm

I wonder how one would portray a 'realistic' Unbirth story in a hospital setting?

Like imagine if Unbirth was a medical procedure the same as birthing?

Since for a long time I have been thinking about a F/F, Willing, Hospital, Same Size, Slow AR in the womb (or alternatively no regression but rejuvenation (as in staying in their early 20s at their most horny permanently as long they're in the womb) while still maintaining a "Mother/Daughter" relationship between Unbirther and Unbirthee), Rebirth story with this story and I wonder if anyone else is interested in this premise?

Thing is if Hospitals do unbirthing, I wonder how they would do the insertion procedure professionally? Especially if anyone can read stories about people going through childbirth and such?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re: "Realisitc" Unbirth stories?

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:35 am

I like the idea, but I do think the idea of rebirth can also be done with the idea of regenerating and healing body-tissues to warrant the procedure being done. A possible way they could do it is by artificially widening the cervix using metal clamps in order to slide a full-grown person into the remaining space. I think maybe the placenta would stretch around the subject, much like a rubber balloon.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby cavepanda » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:43 am

https://aryion.com/g4/view/527215 part 1
https://aryion.com/g4/view/527506 part 2
https://aryion.com/g4/view/527908 part 3

i just released a similar story. it takes place far into the future where they have developed technology around unbirthing to help people heal their bodies, cure diseases and even regrow limbs. it's pretty long but i think it's worth it.
cavepanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaBlair » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:46 am

'realistic' let me just remind you to the difference of volumes,
vagina = barely a tiny baby, not without extreme pain and permanent scaring mental and phyiscal
man = larger then a tiny baby
NovaBlair
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jannak » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:09 pm

caveman wrote:https://aryion.com/g4/view/527215 part 1
https://aryion.com/g4/view/527506 part 2
https://aryion.com/g4/view/527908 part 3

i just released a similar story. it takes place far into the future where they have developed technology around unbirthing to help people heal their bodies, cure diseases and even regrow limbs. it's pretty long but i think it's worth it.

Yeah only except your story has BBW prey which is not only a turn off for me but also not what I'm actually looking for.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:53 pm

I think you'd enjoy 'The Anatomy & Physiology of Unbirthing' by Groblek.
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby MindiFlyth » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:07 am

I was going to suggest Groblek's work too. He does an excellent job making unbirth seem realistic.
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:11 pm

Yeah, most of Grobleks. Though since Unbirth is unrealistic by its very concept, my favorite type of stories are when there's some detailed explanation. Either through magic, an alien being, or advanced science.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:23 pm

Gutlover wrote:Yeah, most of Grobleks. Though since Unbirth is unrealistic by its very concept, my favorite type of stories are when there's some detailed explanation. Either through magic, an alien being, or advanced science.

Personally I like when it's not explained. It gives it a more natural feel if it's presented as "just a thing that can happen in this universe". Bonus points if they show *why* it's possible without explicitely stating it.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:47 pm

for my own part, i use varying levels of realism with unbirth (and other types of vore) in my own uploads here, using the same three characters every time but usually with different combinations:
  • sometimes there'll be an umbilical cord (usually when it's supposed to be a "real" pregnancy and the unbirthee is in it for the long haul) and sometimes not (and in that case i basically reason their getting air, nutrients, etc., through osmosis and the unbirthee passes their waste to the host mother in the same way); an important thing to remember for any of these, as both a writer and a reader, is that sometimes you just need to fudge the details for the sake of the story, and only the most discriminating readers will get pissy over details like that since these almost never delve into real anatomy and it's almost never especially important--unlike many fetishes, vore is inherently unrealistic and impossible to "really" act out in real life (hard vore is the exception but, uhhh, that would make you a legit cannibal :P)
  • sometimes the all-important belly bulge that the host mother gets will be as big as the person inside her--or bigger, if there's more than one--and sometimes not. personally, i think i prefer the belly bulge being smaller than it would realistically be, in part because it still allows the pred to move without having to literally drag her belly along the floor and allows her to still use ordinary doors and such. there's an interesting juxtaposition to that, where the host mother might get on a scale and find that she weighs twice as much as before thanks to having an entire adult human being inside her womb despite the fact that her belly is only as big as an ordinary full-term pregnancy (for those who don't already know, this is what they call hammerspace--think Mary Poppins' carpetbag or the Doctor's TARDIS). i've variously written stories with different belly sizes, some where the belly is exactly as big as it's "supposed" to be, (one has the pred unbirth her regressed-to-infancy boyfriend and, eventually, he grows all the way back to adulthood while he's still inside her and her belly grows along with him) some where the size of the belly is practically arbitrary, (the story in question has one adult inside a person creating a belly half the size of the pred, two-thirds her size when the one inside her ALSO has someone inside them, and as big as she is if the two inside her are "by themselves"; even MORE arbitrarily, the same chapter briefly features cock vore and it results in the guy's entire package growing, but is still basically a fraction of the size it SHOULD be) and some where it basically just makes the pred look like she's plain old pregnant
  • sometimes unbirth can lead to age regression, (which itself has variable rules) and sometimes not. more than once, i've had it that the unbirthee(s) regress all the way to the moment of birth inside the pred and then they're born, with the pred becoming their new birth mother, after nine months regardless of how old the unbirthee was relative to the pred, and the pred may or may not go through changes as well, such as experiencing morning sickness, missing her period, and starting to lactate, which itself can be used as a sign for if it's a "real" pregnancy (one has a woman get her boyfriend stuck inside her womb for a full nine months, without any regression, and only gets a few light pregnancy symptoms over the course of it). i've used the same timeframe of nine months a few times, one where a 40-year-old pred unbirths her two 18-year-old lovers and, long story short, they become trapped inside her womb and regress into infancy to be born as her twin children, therefore implying that they regressed by about two years per month, but another story has the same 40-year-old become trapped inside her much younger lover's womb and ALSO regress to the moment of birth over nine months, therefore implying that she was regressing some four times faster than the other way around. that's not even getting into "unconception", where the unbirthee goes back even further, all the way into a zygote, and then either becomes trapped inside the host mother indefinitely until she ovulates them and conceives with whatever partner to bring them back or they just go back to their personal moment of conception and then start aging again normally from right then.
  • and lastly, there's also the question of what unbirth does to the relationship of the pred and prey: does it affect one or the other in a biological sense, rewriting their DNA and turning them into blood relatives, or are they unaffected and just semantically related? this is actually one of my favorite things about complex unbirth stories, and i've been working on more than one of these myself, such as a mother being unbirthed by her own daughter, regressing to infancy inside her, and then being born as her daughter's daughter, basically turning her into her own grandmother. and then what if the daughter unbirths her boyfriend/husband, turning him into her former mother's sibling? and then later on the former mother unbirths her former daughter, turning her BACK into her daughter AND into the boyfriend/brother's niece! and that's STILL not getting into how and if the unbirthee is physically altered, such as a woman unbirthing and regressing her boyfriend and then he emerges not as her son, but as her daughter
there's tons of things people don't ordinarily know about human pregnancy that will often be overlooked in this kind of thing, whether intentionally or not; i admit to usually ignoring them for the sake of the story, myself--it all depends on what i'm trying to write. the key example of this is probably that birth doesn't (normally) take place until the child developing inside the mother reaches a certain size and weight--which is how exceptionally long pregnancies can occur in real-life--rather than it being a hard fact that a pregnancy will end about nine months after conception. but then, it's no fun if the pred unbirths someone as big as she is and twice her age only to give birth to them again immediately, rather than waiting an arbitrary amount of time either of her own volition or until she's regressed them into infancy, or just carrying around an entire adult human being in her womb for nine months and having fun with it ;)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jannak » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:17 pm

Of course I was thinking more of the insertion procedure itself and how to present it that mirrors a real life birthing procedure in a hospital setting but in reverse that is which would make the story more arousing or rather the unbirthee going through a surreal but exciting/fascinating experience of being unbirthed that is.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth