Unbirth in FINAL SPACE cartoon series

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirth in FINAL SPACE cartoon series

Postby MindiFlyth » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:57 am

The Adult Swim sci-fi series FINAL SPACE featured unbirth in its latest episode, THE LOST SPY. Personally I didn't find it sexy at all and I don't think it was meant to be, but it'll be an instant classic for those of you into weird alien squid women.

SPOILERS: The episode's B-plot follows the scheming little alien guy Clarence (voiced by Conan O'Brien!) as he marries a huge alien queen for her riches. She seems nice but she's pretty gross by human standards, lots of tentacles and slime. When it seems as if Clarence has accidentally killed her he has his adopted son shove him inside one of the random orifices of her body, with the idea that he can save his neck by using the queen's body as a disguise and convincing her subjects that she's still alive. Well, turns out the random orifice was her vagina, and she wakes up to find a big bulge in her belly and assumes she's pregnant! Eventually Clarence is re-birthed, and everybody assumes he's a baby and coos over how cute he is. He makes a break for it and escapes. The sequence has all the tropes of classic unbirth stuff, including Clarence's face bulging out through her belly skin and a scene where we see him sloshing around naked in her squishy pink insides, but like I said the alien queen is pretty gross so this will only be sexy if you're into monster unbirthing.

As of now the episode is on Daily Motion, but I assume it'll be taken down soon: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7hy51c
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Re: Unbirth in FINAL SPACE cartoon series

Postby SamWamm » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:34 am

i put it past them.

I was wrong to do so, it seems.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby Jamaris » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:26 pm

Hey, I thought it was fun. ♥
Jamaris
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheDarkStar » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:57 pm

I just watched the scenes you were describing, and, to be honest, actually got pretty aroused by it.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby MindiFlyth » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:58 pm

Glad to hear it, TheDarkStar! I definitely wasn't trying to shame anybody about their kinks. It was more that I was trying to head off criticism on the order of, "I come to this board for sexy unbirth stuff, and this was gross! Thanks for wasting my time!"
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamWamm » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:43 pm

I swear there's 1 guy in the team with a disturbing agenda and occasionally the other people working on the show let them ease off the pressure sometimes.

also the ceph girl is super cute.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Return to Unbirth