A Collection of Unbirth Pictures (also some vore & under

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby bubbles » Sun May 13, 2007 12:27 am

YAY unbirthing pics :D :D :D
bubbles
Participator

Re:

Postby vorenz » Sun May 13, 2007 1:02 am

Awesome UB pics there man.
Keep em coming...:)

Good work..
vorenz
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sun May 13, 2007 4:32 am

arrrr some more lovly ones there ^^ some old and new, thanks for sharing
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby ogawata0 » Sun May 13, 2007 5:02 am

ogawata0
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sun May 13, 2007 5:29 am

mmmm some veyr nice ones there ^^ thanks for the links
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

I am sorry to rain on your parade

Postby Deathworks » Sun May 13, 2007 5:29 am

Hi!

LowProfile: I am really sorry to rain on your parade, but that image Mini-Human Unbirthing 5.jpg with the shrinken guy in the vagina of the girl with the maid's outfit is from one of the games by I-Raf-You.

I-Raf-You have asked their material not to be distributed, and Eka's Portal is officially in compliance. Please see the final statement of Eka's in this thread, as well as this thread.

I assume that you didn't know, which is why I am telling you this way.

LowProfile: You should be able to delete the image yourself, by simply clicking on the edit button you should see above the post when you are logged in. Once you are in the edit menu, there should be a a list of your attachments to the post, offering updating and deleting for each one individually. Once you have done that, I think you have to click on SUBMIT, to finalize the change (I am not perfectly sure).

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Elpie » Sun May 13, 2007 10:50 am

my bad. ill delete it right away and be back with another batch momentarily. if theres any more issues like this, just say so and ill fix it as soon as possible
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sun May 13, 2007 2:01 pm

wow that was a quick responce ^^ guess no one can match deathworks knolage for this kinda thing
, thanks alot for woring with these rules lowprofile, but thanks again for sharing in the first place, im guessing you didnt know so theres no harm done
Umiriko

Re:

Postby kernac » Sun May 13, 2007 2:29 pm

Yeah, you intended no harm, so its OK, dont worry too much about it. :wink:
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sun May 13, 2007 4:10 pm

more good then harm if you ask me ^^ umi got a few nice new ones hehe
Umiriko

Hi!

Postby Deathworks » Mon May 14, 2007 2:30 am

Hi!

Thank you for responding so quickly.

And I agree with Umiriko and Kernac: I think your activities are positive and I believe your response shows clearly that you are honestly trying to contribute positively to the communities.

All: I have to point out, that Umiriko is incorrect about me being very knowledgable about copyrighted material. In fact, my knowledge is basically limited to the (obvious) items sold at DLSite.com, Papyless, and Vector, as well as a few selected Japanese sites around Jinja Modoki and the Used Book Store of the Demon World. Basically, I am only really knowledgable about material I really enjoy, which is of a rather limited variety (okay, I know some others as well, but rarely). For instance, when there was the issue in another thread about that other artist who has a paysite with a monthly (?) fee who never updates, I was actually totally ignorant about the artist and the situation and had to rely on what others knew.

In short, I am not an expert, and I actually don't want to become one. Instead, I hope that everyone takes care of the things they know.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby envisioner » Mon May 14, 2007 3:19 am

i must say that last see have some of my favs in it
&thx for the links
envisioner
Somewhat familiar

Postby SyH » Mon May 14, 2007 5:59 am

hehe i like the new ones that i missed, they are rather cool! :oops: :D
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Mon May 14, 2007 12:34 pm

meh dont be so modest death ^^ your a very clever and nice member to have around, be proud
Umiriko

Re:

Postby bubbles » Mon May 14, 2007 4:42 pm

umiriko still has all the right points made in this convo
bubbles
Participator

Postby jjdementia » Fri May 18, 2007 11:53 pm

Yum yum, where can I find more of that? (Serial Unbirther.jpg) Or is it only a single image? :/
jjdementia
New to the forum

Postby Elpie » Sat May 19, 2007 3:18 pm

unfortunately, it IS the only pic, at least as far as i'm aware
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sat May 19, 2007 5:04 pm

ya shame about that, just gotta keep hunting ^^
Umiriko

Re:

Postby blade777 » Mon May 28, 2007 4:33 pm

pretty good!
blade777
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby blade777 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:24 pm

enough with the minies and giants. full size ub pleez!
blade777
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth