Ball Birthing?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Ball Birthing?

Postby Fantasy » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:23 pm

symbiote01 wrote: ... The point is, don't limit your thinking to only what you can perceive. I'm not trying to attack you, or say your fantasy is wrong- all I am saying is that there may be other, equally possible ideas out there.
I agree with you completely. Beliefs are based on opinions... and opinions are just that. Personal opinions about what is possible are also just opinions. I do my best to guess at the relative probabilities of things and if you guess differently, I certainly want you to stick with your own opinions. I know about human pelvic rings being incomplete in very rare instances... often associated with other deformities and health problems... so I don't use that particular UB method to fantasize about. Even in evolution modern snakes lost their pelvic bone ring, but ancient fossils find they once had more of a bone ring. There is nothing 'wrong' about fantasizing an absent or unclosed pelvic bone ring. The movie of the 'snake woman in HISSS' could be fantasized as her not having either a pectoral or a pelvic ring like modern snakes have evolved away from -- and that missing ring allows entry with no bone opening size problems. I only fantasize things that I guess to be within the realm of human possibilities that may 'currently' exist. If you don't enjoy fantasy about women with large hips, or that have a large pelvic bone ring to fit UB size things through, that is still a great fantasy. After all, your own individual fantasy is what counts. Fantasies don't have to be like beliefs about reality (even though I try to close that gap so that they seem more realistic to me). I think of fantasies as 'fun things' for each individual given mind that has them. So, if they work for you... that is all that matters. I want everyone to be happy with whatever they fantasize.

Because I often mention my seemingly strange guesses about fantasies for the very rare few that might think in a similar fashion to mine, THAT does NOT mean that a significant number of people 'should think' like I do. I would not want to try and make many people think like I do and I certainly recommend ignoring things I might say that you don't agree with. Everybody needs to create their own -- optimized, customized, and personal -- fantasy to be happy with. I respect 'both' your beliefs and your fantasies. Already we have a very very huge range of UB fantasies... and that is good. Mine are just a tiny subset. Just keep writing stories, as you have many fans.
Fantasy
Participator

Postby Fantasy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Women with little or no bone ring for their pelvic girdle (like symbiote01 mentioned) could do UB much easier than common women. The bone ring size limits and determines how large a ball can fit inside. This big red ball (shown inserted below here, is into a woman with a moderately enlarged pelvic region) and actually it is wider than her skin opening seen in this picture. Its width is no wider that most heads, but it appears her front to back bone opening would only allow a small Partial UB size for an adult head to fit into. You are not likely to ever find a total UB size -- and even big women with a Adult Partial UB (sheep pelvis) size like this one with the red ball are hard to find -- http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfnx85_acnecure_fun.

For a much larger TUB size, you would have to fantasize this pelvis to be even much more enlarged -- up to a very huge size like in this picture or larger -- to allow a Total UB. Sorry about those people that hate large hips, but as far as I know, only a woman of my huge 'story size' -- like this pic found in that zip file See: download/file.php?id=75475&mode=view ( and here for the zip file: download/file.php?id=75473 ). She would then have a comfortable TUB size pelvis.

If you don't like such a disproportionate huge hipped women, I would suggest that you NOT entertain using a total UB through a 'bone ring' for your fantasy -- as a huge bone ring 'means' huge hips and it also means an enlarged lower belly pelvis region to allow the total UB to fit into. Maybe you could fantasize a women with a proportional pelvis, but as a large giantess and the UB with a baby size adult partner compared to her -- or even fantasize a smaller woman evolving without a pelvic bone ring at all, like snakes. With common type women, just having the smaller PUB pelvis size is quite rare, but the huge TUB size is vastly less common. Even with extreme rarity, a big pelvis works for my fantasies. But maybe a giantess or a 'snake woman' works for others -- as snakes have no pelvic girdle bone ring at all.
(CLICK TO ENLARGE)
Attachments
BigBall.jpg
Fantasy
Participator

Postby CGR-7 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:28 am

Fidel2323 wrote:hmmm... i see a video, where a woman do this
:D
Not a beachball, but a... er... Dildoball?
its a inflating dildo.
she puts in her pussy, push the pump and after a while, she looks pregnant

Hey everyone. Does this topic need a bump? After looking back through a few pages, I noticed a few links are down and some people have problems with rapidshare and other file sharing methods.
I think I know the video everyone is referring to in the early part of this topic and I feel these links are way better. Don’t know how long they’ll last but… here you go. :)

(Just a notice: they’re from an adult site, oh course…)
http://xhamster.com/movies/1110542/sama ... ation.html
http://xhamster.com/movies/503413/wierd ... ion_1.html

And just another interesting one…
http://xhamster.com/movies/663448/preparing_birth.html
If I were to rule my own empire, I'd be the most benevolently ruthless tyrant ever!

A group of cats: a clowder or a glaring. A group of catgirls: an orgy.
CGR-7
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dudeox05 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:59 pm

I also have an adult video here which may fit the description, I apologize if this thread is dead...
http://www.deviantclip.com/watch/wierd- ... ation-gasU
Enjoy!
-D
Dudeox05
Participator

Postby CGR-7 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:35 am

Yeah Dudeox05, I got you covered there – your link is the exact same vid as my second link, time-wise and all, just from a different site.
But hey, in case my link goes down then yours can be a backup. :wink:
If I were to rule my own empire, I'd be the most benevolently ruthless tyrant ever!

CGR-7
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fatso21 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Radijs wrote:I remember that story. Wasn't it called "18 and pregnant?"

Does anybody have that story?
fatso21
Participator

Postby warioeagle » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:41 pm

fatso21 wrote:Does anybody have that story?

Here you go: http://portly-robust.deviantart.com/gal ... 2#/d1yiazq

I think you may need an account to view it though. Great author. Plenty of stuffing/big belly stories. Some stories about eating (some are forced, some not) and some are placing items into her womb.

For those who don't have a DA account, here's her other site with most if not all her stories, though I believe she said it won't be updated anymore. http://www.geocities.ws/pichound2000/prstories.htm
warioeagle
???

Postby Dudeox05 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Sorry CGR-7, I neglected to watch your videos! I only recalled one which I had seen and thought was worth sharing, glad to see others with similar interests!
-D
Dudeox05
Participator

Postby CGR-7 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:34 am

Hum... our topic needs a bump. And speaking of a bump... I think her lower belly one will do. :lol:
I saw this pic a long time ago and only recently was I able to unearth it again. Fortunately I had the foresight to save it this time. I just think it's so, so awesome. 8)
Attachments
ball.jpg
Okay, now who's willing to try and do this themselves? Anyone? XD

CGR-7
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CGR-7 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:19 am

This was a toss-up really, I wasn’t sure if this was ball birthing or egg birthing. :?
But considering how they’re perfectly spherical... I went with ball. :)
Attachments
ball 3.jpg

CGR-7
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Teyrion » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:27 pm

I saw a video of someone inflating a soccer ball inside themselves once. She seemed to like it, but it didn't look pleasant in the least. I can't imagine anything the size of a child being enjoyable, seeing as childbirth is notoriously painful. I guess if you're really into being stretched...?

EDIT: Your picture bumps reminded me of something. I recall seeing a website called "layla extreme" where she did something she referred to as ball birthing. It looked an awful lot like those pictures.
Teyrion
New to the forum

Postby CGR-7 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:43 am

Teyrion wrote:I saw a video of someone inflating a soccer ball inside themselves once. She seemed to like it, but it didn't look pleasant in the least. I can't imagine anything the size of a child being enjoyable, seeing as childbirth is notoriously painful. I guess if you're really into being stretched...?

EDIT: Your picture bumps reminded me of something. I recall seeing a website called "layla extreme" where she did something she referred to as ball birthing. It looked an awful lot like those pictures.

Oh yes Teyrion, I know the video you’re referring to. It’s been circulated around a bit; as a matter of fact it’s right here in the topic: page 5, 3rd comment down from the top.

And Layla, yeah I’ve seen her work and I feel she’s... okay. I mean her site is a pay-site and I’ve seen just as good, if just a little better, work on free sites. But yeah, she’s done ball birthing on a number of occasions.

Oh... and thank you for noticing the pics I found. :)

I also found this, I know it's not the "traditional" way of birthing a ball but still... it's a soccer ball. :lol:
Attachments
ball 4.jpg

CGR-7
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby supertrixxx » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:20 pm

I remember an old video of a football unbirth... pretty cool.... oh, i just remember one other vido with a baseball ball coming out... can't find them anymore..... :(
supertrixxx
New to the forum

Postby Roop » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:24 pm

ive seen a nerf football, but id like to see those if anyone's got them
Roop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bleh » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:05 pm

CGR-7 wrote:I also found this, I know it's not the "traditional" way of birthing a ball but still... it's a soccer ball. :lol:

That's in her butt though. o.o
Bleh
Somewhat familiar

Postby CGR-7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:48 am

Okay, I can give this topic a bump. 8)

First of all:
Bleh wrote:That's in her butt though. o.o

Yeah, I know that, Bleh. But at the time, I figured I would just give you guys what I could find that’s pretty close too. I just thought something is better than nothing, right? This topic can, at times, be a little tricky to find stuff for. ^^;

Second:
Maybe I can fix that with the following pics. Are these okay, Bleh?

And third:
supertrixxx wrote:I remember an old video of a football unbirth... pretty cool.... oh, i just remember one other vido with a baseball ball coming out... can't find them anymore..... :(

Roop wrote:ive seen a nerf football, but id like to see those if anyone's got them

I think I can help a little with that... :wink:
(The football is at about the 5 min. mark) http://xhamster.com/movies/1408669/two_ ... ssies.html
http://xhamster.com/movies/42536/football_in_pussy.html
http://xhamster.com/movies/142660/soccer_football.html
Attachments
ball 5.jpg
ball 6.jpg
ball 7.jpg
ball 8.jpg
I know, I know, it’s a watermelon. But… it is being birthed or unbirthed, after all. (^_^;)

CGR-7
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Roop » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:04 am

http://www.heaven666.org/fruit-veg-66294.php
this thread needs more fruits *seriousface*
Roop
Been posting for a bit

Postby giggityman69 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:32 am

Roop wrote:http://www.heaven666.org/fruit-veg-66294.php
this thread needs more fruits *seriousface*

This video would be alot better if it weren't for her seriously annoying fake giggle moans, and the fact that it looks like she ingests food through her genitals out of necessity because she lost her dentures. ^^; No offense to Roop though. :silly:
giggityman69
Participator

Re:

Postby Angie_Furclad » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Noblet3mp wrote:And I'ts now uploaded here's the link it's really good

http://rapidshare.com/files/46613540/new_birth.rar.html

File not found

I've seen pictures of things like this the problem is that you have to be very careful with anything air filled as it can cause a lot of medical issues if it pops.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Previous

Return to Unbirth