What if she's having sex?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Is it ok that your unbirther has sex while you're still in her womb?

Yes, i will enjoy the ride
62%
No, just thinking about it gives me an headache
17%
Don't care, the womb is a safe place anyway
20%

Total votes : 1402

Re: What if she's having sex?

Postby Nocturn » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:27 pm

this thread needs more
Nocturn
Participator

Postby Paradox » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:43 pm

Nocturn wrote:this thread needs more

Attention? Indeed^^
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Nocturn » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:51 pm

cuntboy unbirth sex
Attachments
PocketMouse-327532-mice+and+the+snake+(2).jpg
Nocturn
Participator

Postby VelveteenDreams » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:28 am

Does it count when the prey is CV'd and then ejaculated alive into someone's womb?
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:10 pm

Xenenderson11 wrote:Does it count when the prey is CV'd and then ejaculated alive into someone's womb?

I'd say no.
That would count as a form of impregnation/unbirthing. This topic is more about that the unbirthed one is already inside when she (the new mommy/unbirther) is starting to have fun.
Paradox
---

Postby symbiote01 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Paradox wrote:
Xenenderson11 wrote:Does it count when the prey is CV'd and then ejaculated alive into someone's womb?

I'd say no.
That would count as a form of impregnation/unbirthing. This topic is more about that the unbirthed one is already inside when she (the new mommy/unbirther) is starting to have fun.

However, that's a great idea, too!
symbiote01
Participator

Postby 32n59Deleted » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:01 am

I'm kind of torn - I'm straight so would NOT appreciate a penis poking at me while I'm in there, but if I was unbirthed I wouldn't expect my pred to settle for anal for the rest of her life just because I was in there, and I wouldn't expect her to always have her partners use a condom.

I guess getting drenched in cum every now and then is part of the price you pay for being unbirthed!
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AlistairTenpenny » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:42 pm

rudeman wrote:I'm kind of torn - I'm straight so would NOT appreciate a penis poking at me while I'm in there, but if I was unbirthed I wouldn't expect my pred to settle for anal for the rest of her life just because I was in there, and I wouldn't expect her to always have her partners use a condom.

I guess getting drenched in cum every now and then is part of the price you pay for being unbirthed!

But you're in the womb, not the vagina. Do you think unborn children get drenched in jizz or poked by penises when pregnant women have sex? Nope, that's because they are in the womb and not the vagina. Learn some anatomy, dude!
AlistairTenpenny
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nocturn » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:01 pm

found something
Attachments
8c56496ea217dbc7db791c349a6c04c2.png
Nocturn
Participator

Postby Nocturn » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:14 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/378836

unbirth then unconception during sex
Nocturn
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:42 am

Definitely the second option since I'm assuming it's with a guy. Other guys' penis's gross me out.

If it's with another woman on the other hand...
Jayezox
---

Postby Piterik » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:44 am

Paradox wrote:On another note.
I wonder why i never posted it here, but i think it kinda belongs here :P

is this from Doki Doki Liteerature club ? that's wonderfull I wonder is there more pics form that or is it a part of comic?
Piterik
New to the forum

Postby Paradox » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:24 am

Piterik wrote:
Paradox wrote:On another note.
I wonder why i never posted it here, but i think it kinda belongs here :P

is this from Doki Doki Liteerature club ? that's wonderfull I wonder is there more pics form that or is it a part of comic?

Sorry, no idea where its from, it was part of a chan board.
Paradox
---

Postby MariaTheRipper » Sat May 12, 2018 4:31 pm

I go by the precept: "Once I'm inside, she decides."

... Also the womb is a safe place anyway.
Aria Lavinde

Link to my CM3D2 works: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/38765284
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MariaLavinde

「聖杯への願い…お母さんの中に帰りたいな。私たちは…それだけでいいのに…」
MariaTheRipper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nocturn » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:44 am

needs a bump
Attachments
566258-41427-preview.jpg
Nocturn
Participator

Postby Dark_phoenix » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:29 pm

Is that free promo art, or stolen from said patreon? I assume the former..
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rabhas » Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:20 am

In those last two years I developed a huge kink about the idea of be in my woman's belly while she's having sex with one or even more other men :oops: . I am torn between the probable jealousy I would feel and the masochistic excitement that this idea causes in me, whether it is oral vore or unbirth. Already the idea of ​​being trapped in her womb at her complete mercy excites me to death, and if she wants to have fun with someone else, who am I to preclude both of us from this new experience? Then she is bisexual, so the third wheel is likely to be a woman 8) . And even if there was a penis in the way, my masochism would make me experience it more lightly. ^^;
Rabhas
New to the forum

Postby GabeSArt » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:12 pm

I wouldn't say that thinking about it makes my head hurt but I do find it a little TOO kinky for my tastes.
GabeSArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby ojamajolink » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:34 am

honestly, I think it's kinda hot, I've seen a few captioned images where both the guy and girl have decided to use a partner to eliminate some through sex. stuck the GF's little brother inside her before sex because he wanted to blackmail him, or similar GF unbirths the guy's ex and they fuck her to death
ojamajolink
New to the forum

Postby Rabhas » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:20 pm

ojamajolink wrote:honestly, I think it's kinda hot, I've seen a few captioned images where both the guy and girl have decided to use a partner to eliminate some through sex. stuck the GF's little brother inside her before sex because he wanted to blackmail him, or similar GF unbirths the guy's ex and they fuck her to death

This Is vaginal vore or some simple post-vore sex.
For me the hottest part is the non-fatal aspect of the situation, to be trapped in her awake and alert, aware of how she gives free rein to her libido, regardless of having you inside her belly. Indeed, perhaps it is precisely having you in her womb that excites her so much to the point of exercising in this way the most complete dominion over you: it is not the other partner itself that counts, but the fact that she can do it and make you participate up to it through and through without you being able to intervene in any way.

Then her domination over you can have many different shades, like a surrogate mother who wants to make you her child or a cruel mistress who uses you as a mere sex toy to increase her perverse pleasure. The possibilities are endless.
Rabhas
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth