Vaginal vore?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Vaginal vore?

Postby didhejustsaythat » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:53 pm

the way i think of Unbirth is the way that Realities first explained it, and thats the way it has always been in my mind.
didhejustsaythat
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dewdzrcul » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:33 pm

...did this thread die? Because I have a great passage for vaginl vore... it's in Neil Gaiman's "American Gods"... the goddes Bilquis absorbs a man to feed herself. It's described in pretty good detail, and I swear i've read that passage 20-30 times.
If the whole world was insane- doesn't that mean those of u that are "insane" are actually the only ones who can see reality?
dewdzrcul
Been posting for a bit

Postby hm10101 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:06 pm

...did this thread die? Because I have a great passage for vaginl vore... it's in Neil Gaiman's "American Gods"... the goddes Bilquis absorbs a man to feed herself. It's described in pretty good detail, and I swear i've read that passage 20-30 times.

I'm going to have to find that excerpt...
hm10101
---

Postby Spilch » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:24 pm

I think I found it. Is this what you were referring to, dewdzrcul?
Spilch
Participator

Re:

Postby Jerry » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:38 pm

Unbirthing +1 :wink:
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=98360 - best of UB
what the vaginal vore best pic?

in UB both heroes stay alive and get pleasure :D

P.S. do you understand :?:
Hi all ;)
Fantastic UB - http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... pic&t=3258
P.S. sorry for my English...
Jerry
Been posting for a bit

Postby grimmelhausen » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:25 am

hm10101 wrote:

I'm going to have to find that excerpt...

Found it!

http://fzael.free.fr/index.php?p=15
grimmelhausen
New to the forum

Postby dewdzrcul » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:28 am

SOMEWHERE IN AMERICA
Los Angeles. 11:26 P.M.
In a dark red room—the color of the walls is close to that of raw liver— is a tall woman dressed cartoonishly in too-tight silk shorts, her breasts pulled up and pushed forward by the yellow blouse tied beneath them. Her black hair is piled high and knotted on top of her head. Standing beside her is a short man wearing an olive T-shirt and expensive blue jeans. He is holding, in his right hand, a wallet and a Nokia mobile phone with a red-white-and-blue faceplate.
The red room contains a bed, upon which are white satin-style sheets and an oxblood bedspread. At the foot of the bed is a small wooden table, upon which is a small stone statue of a woman with
enormous hips, and a candleholder.
The woman hands the man a small red candle.
“Here,” she says. “Light it.”
“Me?”
“Yes,” she says, “If you want to have me.”
“I shoulda just got you to suck me off in the car.”
“Perhaps,” she says. “Don’t you want me?” Her hand runs up her body from thigh to breast, a gesture of presentation, as if she were demonstrating a new product. Red silk scarves over the lamp in the corner of the room make the light red.
The man looks at her hungrily, then he takes the candle from her and pushes it into the candleholder. “You got a light?”
She passes him a book of matches. He tears off a match, lights the wick: it flickers and then burns with a steady flame, which gives the illusion of motion to the faceless statue beside it, all hips and breasts.
“Put the money beneath the statue.”
“Fifty bucks.”
“Yes,” she says. “Now, come love me.”
He unbuttons his blue jeans and removes his olive T-shirt. She massages his white shoulders with her brown .ngers; then she turns him over and begins to make love to him with her hands, and her fingers,
and her tongue. It seems to him that the lights in the red room have been dimmed, and the sole illumination comes from the candle, which burns with a bright flame.
“What’s your name?” he asks her.
“Bilquis,” she tells him, raising her head. “With a Q.”
“A what?”
“Never mind.”
He is gasping now. “Let me fuck you,” he says. “I have to fuck you.”
“Okay, hon,” she says. “We’ll do it. But will you do something for me, while you’re doing it?”
“Hey,” he says, suddenly tetchy, “I’m paying you, you know.”
She straddles him, in one smooth movement, whispering, “I know, honey, I know, you’re paying me, and I mean, look at you, I should be paying you, I’m so lucky . . .”
He purses his lips, trying to show that her hooker talk is having no effect on him, he can’t be taken; that she’s a street whore, for Chrissakes, while he’s practically a producer, and he knows all about lastminute ripoffs, but she doesn’t ask for money.
Instead she says, “Honey, while you’re giving it to me, while you’re pushing that big hard thing inside of me, will you worship me?”
“Will I what?”
She is rocking back and forth on him: the engorged head of his penis is being rubbed against the wet lips of her vulva.
“Will you call me goddess? Will you pray to me? Will you worship me with your body?”
He smiles. Is that all she wants? We’ve all got our kinks, at the end of the day.
“Sure,” he says.
She reaches her hand between her legs and slips him inside her.
“Is that good, is it, goddess?” he asks, gasping.
“Worship me, honey,” says Bilquis, the hooker.
“Yes,” he says. “I worship your breasts and your hair and your cunt. I worship your thighs and your eyes and your cherry-red lips . . .”
“Yes . . .” she croons, riding him.
“I worship your nipples, from which the milk of life flows. Your kiss is honey and your touch scorches like fire, and I worship it.”
His words are becoming more rhythmic now, keeping pace with the thrust and roll of their bodies. “Bring me your lust in the morning, and bring me relief and your blessing in the evening. Let me walk in dark places unharmed and let me come to you once more and sleep beside you and make love with you again. I worship you with everything that is within me, and everything inside my mind, with everywhere I’ve been and my dreams and my . . .” he breaks off, panting for breath.
“What are you doing? That feels amazing. So amazing . . .” and he looks down at his hips, at the place where the two of them conjoin, but her forefinger touches his chin and pushes his head back, so he is looking only at her face and at the ceiling once again.
“Keep talking, honey,” she says. “Don’t stop. Doesn’t it feel good?”
“It feels better than anything has ever felt,” he tells her, meaning it as he says it. “Your eyes are stars, burning in the, shit, the firmament, and your lips are gentle waves that lick the sand, and I worship them,” and now he’s thrusting deeper and deeper inside her: he feels electric, as if his whole lower body has become sexually charged: priapic, engorged, blissful.
“Bring me your gift,” he mutters, no longer knowing what he is saying, “your one true gift, and make me always this . . . always so . . . I pray . . . I . . .”
And then the pleasure crests into orgasm, blasting his mind into void, his head and self and entire being a perfect blank as he thrusts deeper into her and deeper still . . . Eyes closed, spasming, he luxuriates in the moment; and then he feels a lurch, and it seems to him that he is hanging, head down,
although the pleasure continues. He opens his eyes. He thinks, grasping for thought and reason again, of birth, and wonders, without fear, in a moment of perfect postcoital clarity, whether what he sees is some kind of illusion.
This is what he sees: He is inside her to the chest, and as he stares at this in disbelief and wonder she rests both hands upon his shoulders and puts gentle pressure on his body. He slipslides further inside her.
“How are you doing this to me?” he asks, or he thinks he asks, but perhaps it is only in his head.
“You’re doing it, honey,” she whispers. He feels the lips of her vulva tight around his upper chest and back, constricting and enveloping him. He wonders what this would look like to somebody watching them. He wonders why he is not scared. And then he knows.
“I worship you with my body,” he whispers, as she pushes him inside her. Her labia pull slickly across his face, and his eyes slip into darkness.
She stretches on the bed, like a huge cat, and then she yawns. “Yes,” she says. “You do.”
The Nokia phone plays a high, electrical transposition of the “Ode to Joy.” She picks it up, and thumbs a key, and puts the telephone to her ear. Her belly is flat, her labia small and closed. A sheen of sweat glistens on her forehead and on her upper lip.
“Yeah?” she says. And then she says, “No, honey, he’s not here. He’s gone away.”
She turns the telephone off before she flops out on the bed in the dark red room, then she stretches once more, and she closes her eyes, and she sleeps.

Here, in case you don't want to follow the link. Later in the book, the goddess Bilquis dies, after trying to seduce the god of TV
If the whole world was insane- doesn't that mean those of u that are "insane" are actually the only ones who can see reality?
dewdzrcul
Been posting for a bit

Postby dewdzrcul » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:26 pm

OK guys, I'm comissioning Mamabliss (Don't worry, I'll provide a link), to do some vaginal vore. If anyone else wants to contribute, to make it longer, etc., let me know ASAP. gonna send the money just after New Years, so I need to know NOW!

Here's the link to his/her Gator Girl Comic, of which the comission is for another: http://bellystuffed.com/bellystuffed_1.html
dewdzrcul
Been posting for a bit

Postby hm10101 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:13 pm

“I worship your nipples, from which the milk of life flows. Your kiss is honey and your touch scorches like fire, and I worship it.”

I love this line!
hm10101
---

Postby jgzman » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:43 pm

I hate to be contentious, but she was killed by the god of internet, or technology. We did meet the goddess of TV later.
jgzman
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby hm10101 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:31 pm

I hate to be contentious, but she was killed by the god of internet, or technology. We did meet the goddess of TV later.

:?:
hm10101
---

Re:

Postby dewdzrcul » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:35 pm

OK guys, I'm comissioning Mamabliss (Don't worry, I'll provide a link), to do some vaginal vore. If anyone else wants to contribute, to make it longer, etc., let me know ASAP. gonna send the money just after New Years, so I need to know NOW!

Here's the link to his/her Gator Girl Comic, of which the comission is for another: http://bellystuffed.com/bellystuffed_1.htm

Guys, this is a chance to get some vaginal vore out there in a mass media storyart form! Please! I can't contributre mcuh, so I nee al the help I can get...
dewdzrcul
Been posting for a bit

Postby lonevigilante » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:35 am

Bumping an old thread - but any news on that commision?
lonevigilante
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdelet02h623 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:27 am

I don't understand why people like t he digestion part of vore. Vore is supposed to be some erotic thing, right? (well at least unbirth seems to be.) anyway, the digestion bit of vore just makes it disturbing to me (I mean, seriously, how is watching someone be painfully killed by acid doesn't seem cool or erotic or anything good.) can you guys explain why you like the digestion? (P.S. i have bad memory so I might forget about this post. just wanted to get that out. but if i do remember i really would want to know why u guys like it.)
pendingdelet02h623
Been posting for a bit

Postby Riko » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:42 am

Everybody like different types of vore, some prefer digestion to be a part of the process, some just want to be helt in a tummy / womb for a given time, some even forever. I think they like the idea of becoming part of the one that vored them. I'm not a fan of digestion so I'm not sure. Some like the erotic in vore, some don't. That's why we're human, everyone is different. I think vore is what you make of it.
Same size ? But I'm only 5'0 !
Riko
Participator

Postby Eiron » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 am

Riko said it perfectly, also bear in mind that some people prefer hard vore as well as digestion. Who can really say why someone likes one thing over another. Why do some people like mushrooms and others can't stand them? Although this may not seem appealing to you for others it is the only type of vore that is. Keep an open mind and you may find that over time your tastes may change and shift a little. Either way enjoy what ever it is that you enjoy :-D
Eiron
Been posting for a bit

Postby SirAwesome » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:47 pm

I'll explain it, plain and simple. It's just natural. We enjoy other people's misery. (for the most part)
SirAwesome
Participator

Postby autarch7 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:00 am

I never really liked any digestion stuff until I saw EveAra's stuff. Even that squicked me out a little at first, but once I got past that, it hit a lot of really appealing notes. The ecstatic loss of self into the other, the merging. Check out http://aryion.com/g3/showlatest.php?id=159168.

But the painful acidic stuff, no, that ranks up there with guro for me. Not interested.
autarch7
New to the forum

Re: Re:

Postby Maurt899 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:16 am

I dont care for reverse pregnancy (i.e. Umbilical cord, age regression, re-birth)
but i also dont care for digestion, or the idea of going from vag into stomach.

yet unbirth is still tied with soft oral vore as my favorite thing on the site...i guess i realy like the idea of gettin' in there, but i usually prefer that the prey is let back out...(then eaten orally...optional).

maybe 3 denominations of UB? reverse pregnancy (really most logically, imo, as being unbirth), Vaginal vore (involves digestion, absorbtion, or womb-to-stomach transit), and something for collections that just involve person into vag/womb, without rev-preg or digestion stuff. maybe call it "Soft Unbirth?"
Maurt899
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lamnia » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 am

thinking about this over some time some have written digestion without sending to the stomach. What happens is simple absorption onto the uterus wall. I have to admit this might have been one of the original areas that got me into vore, but have really not done much in the idea.

I have seen in the Japanese section a very good artist draw some nice UB with digestion....
Would say UB'ing is more soft vore, no blood and guts generally...

Anyway if its missing might suggest those wanting it to contribute and add to the group. Don't think anyone would object.
Lamnia
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth