Vaginal vore?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Vaginal vore?

Postby Ophuchus42 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:05 am

I think my definition of VV/UB makes this an almost moot question. Let me explain.

In my "perfect" fantasy world, Both pred and prey would have to go through a large prep procedure...she would have to be altered to allow her hips to widen temporarily, to allow her skin to stretch without tearing, etc. he would have to be injected with chemicals that made his bones soft like cartilidge and some sort of implant that would allow him to grow an umbilical cord. Diuretics would be introduced to allow the shrinkage of the prey (we are 70% water). Remaining fluids in the preys body after ingestion would be pumped out through the umbilicus along with the body itself to be processed as waste. After the "event" the only parts remaining of the prey would be his conciousness and one single DNA strand that would be encapsulated in an egg.

As you see, my particular scenario fits better in stories of prisons, rehabs, mind control. The body is gone and, although it COULD be reborn, there is no guarantee of such a release. The concious may live on in the mind of the prey but it could be shut out or destroyed as well. I guess it is possible that Eka's could try to divide the stories but i think that will overly complicate things because if VV is seperated from UB then someone else (possibly me) will start begging to have even further divisions to put furries, and other mythical creatures in their own section as well as giantesses because I like same size/F prey and get no pleasure from the others. Can you imagine the confusion?

P.S. I have the entire alternate ending to 1984 floating in my head now...(something I spoke about over a year ago). Please send me some mental energy to finally sit and write the damn thing!
Ophuchus42
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vaginal vore?

Postby symbiote01 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:46 pm

In my opinion, the only thing that makes VV even remotely worthwhile is the fact that there is no chewing involved (unless there's Vagina Dentata, which is a whole different horror movie). In my 'perfect' fantasy world, vore in general (that is, the eating/devouring/digesting/dissolving/destroying/murdering of another living, sentient human being) is still a fantasy- not possible in real life except by those who are truly deranged (cannibalistic). I know, that makes me unpopular here- but I have a real phobia against being burned by acid or being trapped in someone's stomach. In my youth, I made up elaborate schemes where a person could be taken in by the mouth and end up in a pocket dimension that co-existed with the swallower's body cavity, rather than end up in the stomach/intestines/etc. When in my pubescent years, the uterus became the logical place, and the mouth was replaced by the vagina. The connection of 'swallowing' and 'having sex' is still foreign to me- I understand how the two are remotely similar, but no more than sticking your finger up your nose or a golf pencil in your ear. I guess I just don't understand how 'swallowing' can be a sexually appealing.

Unbirth, on the other hand, would exist in my perfect 'fantasy' world- both as a consentual sexual act (the 'supersoft UB' where the one is simply taken into and held in the other person's womb, like a kinky hug or an extension of sex), and as a non-consentual one (where umbilical cords and turning into a baby come into play). In either case, it is VITAL that the original 'victim' remains intact. No dissolving. No digesting. No nourishing the 'mother' at the expense of the victim's health or life. I think the key for me is that both parties are improved or at least stay the same by the act (thus my name is symbiote01 and not parasite01. It can also be non-sexual (many of my stories dis-associate UB (taking another into the womb) with sex: Todd, Amanda Frisco, The Audit, The Carrier, etc.)
From a fetish standpoint, there has to be a belly bulge- visible movement from the outside of the person on the inside. If this isn't there, I'm probably not, either.
symbiote01
Participator

Re: Re:

Postby Razgriz » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:26 pm

Jerry wrote:Unbirthing +1 :wink:
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=98360 - best of UB
what the vaginal vore best pic?

in UB both heroes stay alive and get pleasure :D

P.S. do you understand :?:

agreeably one (if not the) best UB comic series.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Unbirth