I am a pred for hire, AMA!

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: I am a pred for hire, AMA!

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sat May 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Hey everyone! I just took on a new contract and I decided it would probably be a great time to answer more questions about vore, the for hire pred industry, and myself! Any takers? Hurry while my current client is still kicking. ^_^
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby New » Mon May 15, 2017 7:36 pm

*Raises a hand.* I have a few.

How can you take someone into yourself (starting with head, feet, hands, rump, etc.)?
How slow or fast can the process be?
How does digestion work for the anal womb, and is it painful?

And...what would you do to someone who signed their life over to you to be your anal toy for as long as you want, going in and out as many times as you wanted until you finally decided to digest them? Not that I'm considering that in any way, but...
New
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon May 15, 2017 10:25 pm

Woah, thanks for your enthusiasm! I'll try to be thorough with you. :)

The process of taking someone into yourself is complicated at first. Your first few victims will need to be willing and it helps to lubricate them. (I prefer using honey or lard personally~) After a while, though, getting them in is easy.

My first victim was a friend of a friend who had a crush on me. She was a lovely, stacked, blonde preppy type. This was about fifty pounds ago, XD. She rubbed herself in coconut oil and basically begged her way down my throat. Getting her down took about half an hour. Nowadays I can eat a prey in about a minute depending on their size. My ass takes about five minutes on average.

My anal womb can't digest people, but my stomach and intestines can. In my stomach, I can break down an average sized person in about a day. My intestines take about a week though. This experience can range from painful to slightly tingly to even arousing depending on where my meal is, what I'm doing, and what I've had to eat.

I hope this answers all of your questions!

As for what I would do with a toy... well... a few people have found that out. My current toy is nearing the end of her usefulness though. Perhaps some day you can find out. :P

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:12 am

Still taking questions~

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby linthia » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:53 am

*female switch approaches* H-hi..! Do you eat people also for your own pleasure, without even being hired and digest them, if you digest them, what do you prefer to do with them ?
linthia
Participator

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:57 am

Good question! I used to eat people purely for pleasure and still do from time to time, but since my belly and womb are usually full of people who are making me money I don't often get the pleasure anymore. I think other preds are the same way. Does anyone want to chime in?

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Dudeox05 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:30 pm

How long is the usual visit? I read you can churn someone down in about a day. What about the others who ask/pay not to be digested? Are they usually very short-term visitors like a one-night-stand or do they usually rent for quite some time?
Dudeox05
Participator

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Thanks for the question. It really varies actually. I can digest someone in as short as an hour or take as long as a week. As for "visitors," I have had some people stay inside me for an hour or two. On the other extreme, there's the cuckold who has been paying me to keep his wife in my womb for the last year. It's inconvenient, but I make tons of money doing it so I think I'll try to keep her indefinitely! ^^

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Hanzo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:16 am

Huh, I thought this thread was dead.

Last bumped by Emperor_Palpatine on Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:16 am.
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Analvore