As far as I know, nobody's posted this yet.

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

As far as I know, nobody's posted this yet.

Postby Kaoru » Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:22 am

And that's terrible.
I suppose this could qualify as either Unbirth or Anal Vore, depending on which way your imagination goes. Mine points towards AV, personally, since I believe that, other than Titanides, most centaur anatomy does not incorporate a female organ under the tail.

...Also, I think it's funnier if his face is stuck up her tailpipe regardless. Dunno, something about the whole premise of "Accidental anal ingestion" just makes me laugh. :oops: :P
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sorgens » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:58 am

Its a cool pic, very well drawn. I tend to get the impression that it is a rim job, and hell, who doesn't like to lick a girl's ass once in a while, right. It appears to me to be from a comic strip, do you have the rest of the comic? Where did you find this pic? Anyway, good post, I have a thing for livestock type girls.
sorgens
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kaoru » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:02 am

sorgens wrote:Its a cool pic, very well drawn. I tend to get the impression that it is a rim job, and hell, who doesn't like to lick a girl's ass once in a while, right. It appears to me to be from a comic strip, do you have the rest of the comic? Where did you find this pic? Anyway, good post, I have a thing for livestock type girls.

If it were a rim job, I don't think the guy would be screaming "My head is stuck! Help!!!"... Do you? =P
And no, I have nothing else like this. I found it on the Monstergirl archives, picture number #1620. And yes, it does look like a comic.
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GryphRaptor » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:13 pm

Actually, it's from a series of comics called Ironwood. think it was put out by Eros Comics (but i might be wrong). Anyway, the panels leading up to the one posted are the guy basically eating out the centaur, though he seems to have had a bit of trouble finding the right opening back there...but he finally did, and when he brought her to climax, the centaur shoved backwards, pushing herself down over his head in the process.

GryphRaptor
GryphRaptor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kaoru » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:22 pm

GryphRaptor wrote:Actually, it's from a series of comics called Ironwood. think it was put out by Eros Comics (but i might be wrong). Anyway, the panels leading up to the one posted are the guy basically eating out the centaur, though he seems to have had a bit of trouble finding the right opening back there...but he finally did, and when he brought her to climax, the centaur shoved backwards, pushing herself down over his head in the process.

GryphRaptor

Ahhhh. I did not know that! Thank you very much for the informative explanation, and the additional bit about exactly how the situation came about. ...I suppose this should more properly go under 'unbirth' then, shouldn't it...? Ah well, I think I'll be forgiven for guessing wrong, given the circumstances.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sashima7 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:11 am

Kaoru wrote:
GryphRaptor wrote:Actually, it's from a series of comics called Ironwood. think it was put out by Eros Comics (but i might be wrong). Anyway, the panels leading up to the one posted are the guy basically eating out the centaur, though he seems to have had a bit of trouble finding the right opening back there...but he finally did, and when he brought her to climax, the centaur shoved backwards, pushing herself down over his head in the process.

GryphRaptor

Ahhhh. I did not know that! Thank you very much for the informative explanation, and the additional bit about exactly how the situation came about. ...I suppose this should more properly go under 'unbirth' then, shouldn't it...? Ah well, I think I'll be forgiven for guessing wrong, given the circumstances.

????????????????????????????????
Without some sort of comic series how could this picture make sense{I mean comeon, i get the whole unbirth and anal vore thing but...} sorry if I sounded kind of stupid or rude, nice pic, but still if you guessed wrong, I would think of you as a god for makeing a guess with decent reasoning
Sashima7
Participator

Return to Analvore