Reptilian tailhole vs tiny human

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Reptilian tailhole vs tiny human

Postby Tril » Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:27 pm

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/76709/

I think we know who is going to win ^_^
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Code5 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:27 pm

Dang it, I hate sites that you have to have an account for. Oh well.
Death is the high cost of living.
Code5
Participator

Postby BioRebel » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:19 pm

Sounds like that animation on vor-com...
BioRebel
Participator

Postby Survivor » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:57 pm

You should post the actual image.
Survivor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Francois » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:13 pm

There's a good bit of vore stuff at FA, as well as all of that other stuff... it might be worth it for many of you to sign up. I personally try to keep overlap between galleries to a minimum.

Also, this isn't an image, It's some kind of poser animation, and it's rude to steal people's images and post them in places without asking anyway. This way the dude gets credit.

Also, judging from the description, I'd say it's a regular sized human, and it actually looks pretty mammalian to me, reptilian one would have probably been more difficult and less interesting.
Francois
"Ask me about animated gifs"

Buhlarg...?

Postby Kaoru » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:39 pm

What these people have said is very right. An FA account is worth it...it's free, and, once you get past the annoying fact that the site crashes every six hours or so, it's a fun thing to have. A-hoy-hoi!
...Okay, sorry, I'm hyper and I had a great dinner tonight...
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:45 pm

I probably will like it a lot if I can get in. I have an account, but at the moment the front page won't load. I been trying to the last 3 hours.
Eka
Administrator

Postby dravus » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:12 am

This work belongs to Rayverak

so everyone knows
dravus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zepdek » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:35 pm

Zepdek
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umiriko » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:40 pm

arrr Ray's work ^_^ good friend of mine, i recomend any of u who like humiliation to humans check it out ^_^ hes got some great AV stuff
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Return to Analvore