Tauren AV?

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Tauren AV?

Postby Turiantauren » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:47 pm

Does anyone know any pics with Tauren and AV? I always had a thing for them. XD
Attachments
Friendly Tauren.jpg
W00T
Moo...are you happy now?
Turiantauren
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turiantauren » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:57 pm

Couple other pics
Moo...are you happy now?
Turiantauren
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Ragtime » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:24 pm

Welcome to the Portal! The tauren are cool, although male AV isn't really my thing. Ask around... there may be some artist willing to draw it.
You think we're so mysterious. Don't take us all too serious.
-- Aqua

My Gallery.
My DA Gallery.
Ragtime
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Tinymouse22 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:47 pm

would certainly be interesting, few tauren as is!
Tinymouse22
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Jahgo » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:54 pm

You know, it's a bit surprising really... I'm really into AV and I've stuck assorted creatures into WoW's orcs, ogres, and trolls, and I've also drawn assorted vorish things involving bovines, and in one case I've even drawn AV involving a boar with a very tauren like body shape... yet I've never actually drawn tauren AV >.>
Jahgo
Participator

Re:

Postby Turiantauren » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:15 pm

Jahgo wrote:You know, it's a bit surprising really... I'm really into AV and I've stuck assorted creatures into WoW's orcs, ogres, and trolls, and I've also drawn assorted vorish things involving bovines, and in one case I've even drawn AV involving a boar with a very tauren like body shape... yet I've never actually drawn tauren AV >.>

Think u can do one for me Jahgo?
Moo...are you happy now?
Turiantauren
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Turiantauren » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:18 pm

Ragtime wrote:Welcome to the Portal! The tauren are cool, although male AV isn't really my thing. Ask around... there may be some artist willing to draw it.

And i just like male tauren better because females r quite weird looking lol
Moo...are you happy now?
Turiantauren
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Mordecai » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:20 am

I'm 100% behind Art/Stories/RPs of tauren AV, pred, prey, it doesn't matter.
Mordecai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Analvore